Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Awwwww.... I'm gonna cry <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:00 am
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Yeah they had to change their name, because disney hold the copy right to the name Dragonheart or something equally stupid.

Wow, that's really idiotic.
Dragonheart must be the name of some Disney movie.

Yeah it is, its actually a pretty good fil aswell, surprisingly from disney.

I've never heard of it before. Is it one of their older ones?

That topic you just made with the picture of yourself... is the title a way to lure more people into it?

Yeah its a good 10 years old now, and yeah it is a way to lure people in smile

I swear, you're going to be kicked out of this guild within a week if you keep it up. xd
It's pretty funny, a lot most of the members are so touchy about everything. Eventhough it isn't technically emo, I think... not completly sure, that MCR hate thread is going to push some of them over the edge.
I hate MCR so much... the singer guy needs to be put out of his misery.
My brother has an obsession with them, though. I have to suffer through him playing Helena over and over and over again whenever I go near his room.
Psh, if I get kicked I get kicked, I think we've already established the fact that we are the coolest people in here. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, they should pull their cocks out of each others a**, because then maybe, they will develop a sense of humour.

Though you have my sympathy, it was quite funny in college when a couple of friends of mine, went to see MCR as soon as I found out, they avoided me for a month out of fear.

And no, let MCR keep making music so they fade into nothing, if the lead singer kills himself, he'll become a martyr like Kurt Cobain did, and I could barely stand Kurt (great musicain, the guys was a p***k).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:08 am
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

That topic you just made with the picture of yourself... is the title a way to lure more people into it?

I swear, you're going to be kicked out of this guild within a week if you keep it up. xd
It's pretty funny, a lot most of the members are so touchy about everything. Eventhough it isn't technically emo, I think... not completly sure, that MCR hate thread is going to push some of them over the edge.
My brother has an obsession with them, though. I have to suffer through him playing Helena over and over and over again whenever I go near his room.
Psh, if I get kicked I get kicked, I think we've already established the fact that we are the coolest people in here. Besides, as far as I'm concerned, they should pull their cocks out of each others a**, because then maybe, they will develop a sense of humour.

Though you have my sympathy, it was quite funny in college when a couple of friends of mine, went to see MCR as soon as I found out, they avoided me for a month out of fear.

And no, let MCR keep making music so they fade into nothing, if the lead singer kills himself, he'll become a martyr like Kurt Cobain did, and I could barely stand Kurt (great musicain, the guys was a p***k).

The thought of him being worshipped even more... is just... ack.
I agree about Kurt Cobain, though I really like some of Nirvana's old stuff.

People that comit suicide, or think about it a lot really piss me off. I can't stand being around people that are constantly depressed, especially if they have no reason to be.
...What am I doing here? eek

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:11 am
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

People that comit suicide, or think about it a lot really piss me off. I can't stand being around people that are constantly depressed, especially if they have no reason to be.

And now you know how you feel mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:33 am
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Sorry about that, my dad had to get on for a bit.

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:38 am
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Ahhh its right, I had chance to do a little research and discovered a reaaly cool song, by one of my favourite bands, I didn't even know they did.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:42 am
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Ahhh its right, I had chance to do a little research and discovered a reaaly cool song, by one of my favourite bands, I didn't even know they did.

What band?
I really don't know about a lot of different metal bands, because I don't know many people that can reccomend them to me. I avoid the metal forum on here because it seems like every single person on there is a complete a*****e, and all of my friends either hate it or only listen to the really popular bands.

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:47 am
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

What band?
I really don't know about a lot of different metal bands, because I don't know many people that can reccomend them to me. I avoid the metal forum on here because it seems like every single person on there is a complete a*****e, and all of my friends either hate it or only listen to the really popular bands.

Its by coal chamber and its called the devils cry, heres a link to a video with it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV4MYc6ZZos  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:53 am
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

What band?

Its by coal chamber and its called the devils cry, heres a link to a video with it, ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV4MYc6ZZos

I like it!
It doesn't hurt that it was a Naruto AMV. I'm more-than-slightly obsessed. sweatdrop

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:56 am
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

What band?

Its by coal chamber and its called the devils cry, heres a link to a video with it, ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV4MYc6ZZos

I like it!
It doesn't hurt that it was a Naruto AMV. I'm more-than-slightly obsessed. sweatdrop
Naruto was cool like 4 years ago when I first saw it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:00 am
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

What band?

I like it!

You don't like it anymore?
I'm going through the anime in Japanese with English subtitles, because the new English version is horrible.

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:02 am
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

What band?

I like it!

I'm going through the anime in Japanese with English subtitles, because the new English version is horrible.

It just got old fast for me, then I got into FMA and kinda forgot about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:04 am
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

I like it!

I'm reading the FMA manga, I'm going to start watching the anime once I finish Naruto.

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:07 am
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

I like it!

I'm reading the FMA manga, I'm going to start watching the anime once I finish Naruto.

Erm you do know Naruto is still being made right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:08 am
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Yea, but I figured that once I finish the episodes that are out and then watch all of the FMA, then a few more Naruto ones will be out.

The Grammir Fairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:13 am
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San
(secret love child)
Rellik San

Yea, but I figured that once I finish the episodes that are out and then watch all of the FMA, then a few more Naruto ones will be out.
Well with FMA you have 52 episodes and a movie (watch the movie last or it will make no sense)  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games