Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
Welcome Topic: Post here if you are new here (new Q's) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:23 pm
1) Who are you?
Valynn
2) How do you know my language?
How do you know mine?? eek
3) About you:
I'm a divorced mother of one and HORNEY AS HELL!!! Anyone in NY? *pant, pant* twisted
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? Nope....unless you count a christmas tree then MILLIONS
5) What do you think of our world order? *BOW, SCRAPE, FAWN* I think that would be enough yes? 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:54 pm
Valynn
1) Who are you?
Valynn
3) About you:
I'm a divorced mother of one and HORNEY AS HELL!!! Anyone in NY? *pant, pant* twisted
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? Nope....unless you count a christmas tree then MILLIONS
5) What do you think of our world order? *BOW, SCRAPE, FAWN* I think that would be enough yes? 3nodding
3nodding Good to have you with us, you'll fit right in. cool  

primaI
Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:12 pm
Valynn
1) Who are you?
Valynn
3) About you:

*molests* hey baby wink  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:11 pm
1) I'm Peachy. PeachyKeenTastic aka PKT aka Peach aka Peachykins. Lolz.
2) You spoke the first words, I understood, spoke back and we talked. It was really weird, but awesome.
3) My real name is Sarah I'm 16 and I'm a junior in High School. I tend to be very random and spazzy but at the same time I can think things through quite well. I tend to understand myself too much for my own good. My phrase at the moment is, "Ducks have webbed feet." Please don't hurt the duckies. Or the bunnehs. Lolz.
4) I have not. I saw it on the television though. Yes that shiny box with pretty noises.
5) Insightful. We need some strong, powerful ideas in the world.  

PeachyKeenTastic

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:02 am
Good to have you with us Peachy the wise.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:48 am
Tommy the Cat
Good to have you with us Peachy the wise.
Thankees.  

PeachyKeenTastic

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:35 pm
PeachyKeenTastic
2) You spoke the first words, I understood, spoke back and we talked. It was really weird, but awesome.
3) My real name is Sarah I'm 16 and I'm a junior in High School. I tend to be very random and spazzy but at the same time I can think things through quite well. I tend to understand myself too much for my own good. My phrase at the moment is, "Ducks have webbed feet." Please don't hurt the duckies. Or the bunnehs. Lolz.
4) I have not. I saw it on the television though. Yes that shiny box with pretty noises.
someones banging on my window............ ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:35 pm
1) Who are you?

Earl. A dude, much like many other dudes.

I grew up speaking it.

3) About you:

Nothing TOO exciting. I live outside Washington, D.C., U.S.A. I'm a Deadhead and love anime.

4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree?

I'm sure someone has.

5) What do you think of our world order?

In some ways, it sucks d**k harder than Ronald Reagan in Hell. Or it's reasonably o.k. It depends on my mood.  

StandingOnTheMoon

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:13 pm
EarlFruitbat
1) Who are you?

I grew up speaking it.

3) About you:

Nothing TOO exciting. I live outside Washington, D.C., U.S.A. I'm a Deadhead and love anime.

I'm sure someone has.

In some ways, it sucks d**k harder than Ronald Reagan in Hell. Or it's reasonably o.k. It depends on my mood.
forgive me sir, for i do not like thee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:07 pm
I love you Hzza.  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

Heff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:18 pm
Hzza
EarlFruitbat
1) Who are you?

I grew up speaking it.

3) About you:

I'm sure someone has.

forgive me sir, for i do not like thee
Nor do I.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:24 am
Hzza
PeachyKeenTastic
ninja What a lovely window you have!  

PeachyKeenTastic

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:29 am
PeachyKeenTastic
Hzza
PeachyKeenTastic
it was the window cleaner, i was stoned and naked, was quite scary  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:42 am
Hzza
PeachyKeenTastic
Hzza
PeachyKeenTastic
3nodding It must have been scary. Things seem to be more intense when one is stoned.  

PeachyKeenTastic

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:26 pm
PeachyKeenTastic
Hzza
PeachyKeenTastic
Hzza
PeachyKeenTastic
3nodding It must have been scary. Things seem to be more intense when one is stoned.
not quite as bad as the bogey incident, but still pretty bad  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces