The New Teenage Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SladinForever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:03 am
Phoenix laughed.
"Who saved Whose butt?" she asked. "That's right, I did. You may be all dragon boy, but light beats dark any day."

((Gotta go. Night. Won't be home until Sunday))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:02 pm
"O...and I'm Dark how?" He shouted as he set up "You may save my life but I wasn't the one who ask me to join."
((Ok...see you later.))  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:14 pm
"Hey! Calm down! I was only joking!" Phoenix said in defense. "Jeeze! You don't have to be so serious all the time. You gotta learn to live a little."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:59 am
He got out of his room and walk over to the phone, "I'm ordering a pizza". He say as he pull out a card, "What do you want anything?". He flex his wings as he try to make them stronger.  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:11 am
"Yeah. I only like cheese pizza," Phoenix answered. "And I'm sorry that I made you upset. Are you okay now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:27 pm
"Ok...." he yell back as he try to forget what she say and deal the pizza number "Yea...I need a large pizza, half cheese and half hawaiian". A few minutes later he hang up the phone, "Be right back". He open the window and jump out. He breath deeply as he change into his half breed form and flew throw the area, planning to pick up a few things and then pick up pizza.

Meanwhile in the city, laughing was hear, "So this is the place where bird boy and his lil friends kick the bucket"((Guess who))  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:22 pm
((Wink maybe?))((Can't think of a reply right now. I'll try later))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:45 pm
((Ok...and not Wink...someone from robin's past..before the titans))

He run straght throw the park, heading to a small cave and smile a bit. "I know some day I'll find who I really am...", he told himself as he rusn in and rush out of the cave carring two bags and box.
He then pick up the pizza and the walk toward an alley. He shut his eyes and turn into his half breed form and flew back yo the towar. "I'm back.....did you miss me?", he say as he flew in the open window and landed in the living room.

((Back at the city))
Laughter was heard throw the alleis as a blrash white man walk throw town, "Some many things to do....so little time."  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:17 pm
((The Joker!))
"Great. I'm starved," Phoenix said, taking the box from Tamaeus.
She opened it and took a slice.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:22 pm
(yea))
He smile as he put down the box and the bags. He then take a slice and bite into it, "So......what do we have to do?"  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:31 pm
"What? To be a member?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:45 pm
"No...I already got a good idea...." mhe say as he fnish his slice "I meant want should we do right now?"  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:53 pm
"I don't know. Train or something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:12 pm
He shrug and got up "Well...I'm going to fix up my room before I do any training". He open up the box and pull out a mini japanese tree and head toward his room. He smile as he place it inforth of the window.  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:06 am
Phoenix looked at the tree.
"That's cool. Can you teach me japanese? You are Japanese right?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items