Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 139 --*Melanie Demarco*-- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:43 pm
Mel smiled softly. "Yeaaaaah." She jumped out of the bed and smiled with her teeth showing, her hand in a peace sign next to her face. "GOTCHA!" The blonde did a twirl around the room and sighed. "Sorry for making you stay with me last night. And umm..." Her face turned crimson as she looked down with wide eyes. Mel said in barely a whisper, "Sleep with me kinda..." She looked back up and grinned.

"I'm ok now, though." She ran in the bathroom and changed. When Melanie came out, a toothbrush was shoved in her mouth. She went back in and spit it out before coming out for a second time.

Melanie's hair was tied in a high ponytail at the back of her head with a dark blue, almost black ribbon. Her top was a black tube top with a dark blue net top over it. At the back of the top it was tied with a matching ribbon to her hair. Her skirt was long, dark blue, and had cuts that stretched all the way up so she could walk better. A small, black rose pattern was sewn at the bottom right corner. For a belt, Mel wore a sparkling black belt that wound around her waist. At the front, there was a large silver hoop that held the belt ends together. On her hands were short but elegant black gloves. Her neck held a plain but chic silver chain with a jewel covered cross, and finally her shoes were black, platform flipflops with metallic blue hawaiian flowers at the part where the thong part connects.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:33 pm
Jake blushed at that part. "Gah! Don't say it like that." He said with a pout as she ran to the bathroom and did what she did. She came out differently, which left Jake in Awe. "Well, you officially used up all your time with me. I'm out! I have to take care of myself too!." He said with a sigh thinking of everything he has to take care off. Ughhh. The things I do. He got up and walked over to Mel, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her into a kiss. He soon departed and continued, "Well, I'm going to leave now, ok? I've been in the same place for to long." He said with a laugh as he whent to the couch and made sure he wasn't forgetting anything. Jake whent to the door and looked over at Mel. "I'll see cha' around!" He said as he left.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:17 pm
Mel waved enthusiastically. "BYEE! I love youuu!" She said the last part a bit sarcastically. The blonde slumped against the bed. Had he taken advantage of her...? No. He wouldn't do that. But she couldn't remember what happened. She frowned and stood up.

"HE WOULD NOT DO THAT." She screamed trying to get the thought out of her head. Her blonde hair tickled the back of her neck as she shook her head. Her sapphire eyes were clenched together and a few beads of sweat ran down her face. Mel sighed and fell to her knees.

"I want to trust him though." A few golden strands stuck to her sweating face. But... did she love him. Her eyes widened. That was a scary thought.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:18 pm
Mel groaned, standing up. She was all messy now. Walking into the washroom, Melanie quickly stripped, rinsing herself in the shower. Her eyes were half lidded and she nodded to herself, answering a question she'd asked herself. The blonde turned off the water, jumped out, rinsed her hair and dressed again before swiping her bathing suit and hopping on one foot while trying to tie her shoe. When it was tied, Melanie sighed and ran her hand through the golden locks atop her head.

"Off to the hotsprings!" She announced, twirling and running out of the room with a grin, her hair boucing slightly. Mel's hand wrapped gracefully around the doorknob before she slammed it and spun down the hallway.

Wendehbird

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:04 pm
Melanie came back into the dorm again, but this time with the only boy that has entered her dorm so far. She grinned and ran around frantically to grab stuff. "Ok, Jake. You have to help me decide what outfit is best." Melanie looked at her bed, which she covered with a black kimono and a dark blue kimono. "Ok?" She took off her clothes ((NOT INCLUDING HER UNDERWEAR. SHE'S WEARING THAT, PERVERT)) and blushed. "Crap... I forgot. You don't mind, do you?"

Quickly, Mel threw on the black one and a black tie at the bottom of her hair. The Obi was grey and a black crystal hung around her neck. The blonde did a little twirl and a half-hearted pose. "Is this okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:30 pm
Jake stumbled along as he was pulled into Mel's dorm. Ah. The place were it all happens. He sighed as he ran along with her into her dorm. As soon as he could blink Mel was already in her underclothing. "GAH!" He said as his face turned red and he sqeaked. "Mel! Atleast prepare me for when you do things like that! Your reflexes are faster than my pervertedness." He said as he turned around and crossed his hands. He turned back around when it was safe too.

"Well, if you still want to know which to wear, I would always say black is sexy. But blue would go with your eyes and figure. But Black is sexy. Sooo..I guess sexyness wins." He stated as he got up and whent over to the bathroom and un buttoned his blouse. "You know, I think I'm gonna go change then come back. Or would you like me to stay in these rags." He said as he looked over at Mel. ((The door was open =P))

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:40 pm
Mel sighed and picked up the blue one. Haha, like that was true. Black may be sexy, but if it was on her, it couldn't be sexy. "Jake, atleast let me put on the other one. And it can't make me look sexy; sexy's impossible for me." Quickly, the blonde took the kimono off along with the hair tie and necklace. She put on the blue one, which was almost navy and had random yellow stars all over it. The obi was white and a matching blue headband was there with small, dangling yellow crystals. Her hair bounced around her shoulders. Also, there was a small, blue ribbon choker around her pale neck.

"Is this better or worse?" Melanie asked, walking to the door with a raised eyebrow. She prefered it because it matched her hair and eyes, but she'd like to hear Jake's opinion. "And you change if you want."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:04 am
Jake cocked an eye at Mel. "I still think black looks sexy on you. But if you want to wear blue that's fine with me." He said as he walked out and looked at the clothing on the bed. (( The dress xD)) He had his two hands in his navy jeans, which made the free blouse overlap by his hand. He turned. "Yup, I still think it's sexy." He said as sat down on the ground and crossed his legs. "Nyah. I don't want to go. I'm so lazy to change my clothes. But Today's specail. So I'll go anyway." He said as he got back up and walked over to the door. "Be back in a minuted or two." He said as he left.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:45 am
Melanie blushed lightly and nodded hesitantly. "Oh...kay." She said slowly, leaning on the wall to wait for him to come back. She glanced around the room while humming and smiled. Damn, it was dirty. She'd have to clean it. Mel lowered her head in thought and then raised it again to look at the ceiling. This was boring. She missed him already. How pathetic. The blonde sighed and sat on the ground. Her sapphire eyes scanned the room as she frowned. Woah, Jake was like her anti-drug or some crap.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:08 pm
Jake slowly, but trying to go fast, walked to Mel's dorm and entered. "What the hell are you doing on the floor?" He said as he walked over to her and infront. He pulled Mel up till she stood and then walked over to the couch and sat down. Jake pulled his hands away from eachother from his sleeves and sighed. "I never wore this in a while." He sighed out.

Jake liked the clothing, it was different, but he liked it. "How do I look?" He said as he got back up and showed Mel what he wore. It was a Dark Blue haori and hakama, right from Japan. It fitted him like it should, and was wearing normal wooden Getas. "Fancy, no?" He said with a light laugh.

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:17 pm
Melanie giggled with a light blush when he spoke about his outfit. "Yeah." She said, winking before glancing at the clock and blanching. "Sh-s**t! Come on!" She screamed, grabbing Jake's hand and panicking. Usually she'd do something stupid like blush when she holds hand with him, but they should go. Mel wanted to run, but the kimono prevented that. She gulped and turned to Jake.

"Let's run- Let's walk to the festival." Melanie said quietly, squeezing his hand and tugging him out of the room. Her hair bounced on her shoulders. Her old life seemed so far away now. Her mom, her school, her ex-boyfriend. But he was a bit possessive, so she didn't miss too much... And her mom would just warn her all day. ((FONT CHANGE))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:31 pm
Jake sighed once more as Mel sooned started to tug on his hand and pulled him out the door. "W-whah!" He said as he reached outside, "Alright! Calm down, I can't run either. Sheesh." He sighed and began walking to her pace. "Alright. So what do you want to do first there? I hear they have karaoke, and a picnic area, and even games." Jake said as he began thinking about it all. I just hope no drama happens. He sighed at the thought and looked over at Mel. "You know, you look sexy." He said with a smile.

{{H'OMG your new font rockorz xDD Next post at the Sakura picnic!}}

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:04 pm
Melanie wandered into the room in a exausted manner with a boy following behind her. Her blonde hair was stuck to her face. Damn, was she tired. Her clothed arms swayed lightly as she stepped slowly, and her shoes squished the dark blue carpet beneath her. Mel sat on the bed and let out a wobbly sigh before running her slender, pale fingers through her knotted golden hair. Holy s**t, WHERE THE CRAP DID HE COME FROM?! I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE! Her mind screamed, making Melanie seem woozy. Her shaky hands slowly reached for her kimono obi, which she undid and pulled the robe open. It didn't matter if her boyfriend was there; she wasn't stripping. A large bruise in the center of her stomach was developing.

{Edward's eyes were cold. "You skank." Melanie choked at his words before he kicked her in the stomach and stormed off, causing her to really choke. Her blonde hair was dripping with sweat, as was her chin and eye lashes. She coughed once more before leaning back and sitting against the tree. }

"I'll kill him. I'll freaking kill... him..." Melanie's harsh tone soon became softer and more hurt before she trailed off completely and started sobbing again. What a horrible past. Edward was a disgusting person, though his damned father spoiled him silly. "Stupid b*****d. He tried to have sex with me... when I was 12..." It was barely a whisper, though clearly audible. The blonde girl glanced up and blushed fiercely.

"A-a-ah! J-Jake... you're still here." She laughed nervously before remembering her top was open. The girl swiftly grabbed a tank top and threw it on. Thank God she was wearing a bra AND a small undershirt. "N-Nevermind what I just said. It's none of your concern."

That's right... The last thing I want is the one I love to get involved in my past.

((That was a bit emo... but she really WAS abused. That's character development! As you grow to know Melanie, you learn about her past, which includes her abusive jerk-of-an-ex-boyfriend.))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:47 pm
--------------|||||||||||||||||
Jake sat down on Mel's bed, confused about it all. Sure, the event ended nicely; the fire works were amazing, the games were fun, the food was great. But that damned b*****d had to come in. That F**cking b*****d.. He twitched in anger and got up. "Who the hell does he think he is?!" He shreaked out, and punched the wall. He opened his eyes in wince. "Ow! Ow! Ow ow ow!" He started wincing out as he shook his hand in pain.

"That" "Hurt" "Baka!" He said out, peice by peice, hopping around shaking his hand. He soon tripped over his long blue denim pants. He braced himself as he fell backwards, hitting himself on the bridge of the bed. "I blame the b*****d.." He said weakly, starting to faint abit.

He closed his eyes, grasping his head in pain. "Mel-chan, are you alright? I think we..I mean you should go see a doctor." He said, as he started to rub the back of his head with his hand. He opened one eye to look at Mel, as she was in her under clothing. He blushed abit and turned away. "B-but if you want I could come with you." He said, shaking the blush away, then removing his hand from his head. He fixed his sleevless green shirt, then his hair, all ruffled from his hand. "I really think you should go get it checked out.."
||||||||||||------------------

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:14 pm
Mel shook her head silently. "No. It's okay. Ed has done worse. I wouldn't worry about i- ...t." Melanie hesitated as she stood up with a wince. "The important thing is that he's gone and- Oh, s**t. Only Ria students could get into the event right?" The blonde girl gulped and closed her eyes for a few seconds to consider what she had come up with.

"...Nevermind what I just said. We're screwed. No... I'm screwed. I don't want to get you involved, is all." Wow, since when did I start wearing the pants in this relationship? She glanced down and laughed nervously. Well... I'm not even wearing pants. Her pale hands grabbed a long, flowing dark blue skirt and tugged it up onto her waist. She sighed and tied her hair in a ponytail with a silky ribbon.

"Just don't worry about it, okay?" Melanie hugged the boy and kissed him delicately on the lips. "He'll hurt you... he has money, which equals power. I won't let him do anything sexual to me, okay?" The blonde stepped cautiously across the floor and turned the TV on.

--Rich son of millionaire is still missing--

The news was automatically on and an image of a scowling Edward was on the bright screen. Melanie let out an obnoxious laugh (With a small snort at the end). "ED GOT OWNED!" She exclaimed, pointing at the television screen and laughing. "His big, rich daddy'll be looking for him everywh-"

"HELP ME!" A male voice screamed as a boy with dark brown hair and matching eyes hurried into the room. Melanie gaped and groaned.

"EDWARD, HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND MY DORM?!"

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces