Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
The 13 of the Organization (READ FIRST POST!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

update!
  yep!
  T_T im still not one of the 13!
  sweet....im on the list! :D
  PIE! :D
  no.
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:21 pm
looks like Im the new Xemnas!!!

YAY score of 9013 thats the second highest yay  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:54 pm
congrats chaos!  

Alchemy Puppet

Seth_Tyron

Dapper Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:39 am
Yeah Congrats  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:21 am
[PC] Chaos

now we wait for the next update  

[PC] Chaos

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:57 pm
[PC] Chaos
[PC] Chaos

its better just to pm me or Ashelex cuase now that there are over 80 pages of members it takes a long time for me to do the ranks so now if you have passed someone in the ranks of the top XIII.

well i checked and you have (as of when i looked which was right now as am posting this) posted 72 times. Donated 20,000 gold. Under the score calculation its :
72+(20,000/4)=5072.

ok you did pass some people and kicked out the xemnas so i change it right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[PC] Chaos
[PC] Chaos

its better just to pm me or Ashelex cuase now that there are over 80 pages of members it takes a long time for me to do the ranks so now if you have passed someone in the ranks of the top XIII.

well i checked and you have (as of when i looked which was right now as am posting this) posted 72 times. Donated 20,000 gold. Under the score calculation its :
72+(20,000/4)=5072.

i had pmed ashelex and we talked about it, i actually have 9072 points cus i donated 16000 gold to the guild mule as well. ashelex knows that, i sent screen shot

Thanx for updating!!!!  

[PC] Chaos

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:48 pm
[PC] Chaos
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[PC] Chaos
[PC] Chaos

72+(20,000/4)=5072.

i had pmed ashelex and we talked about it, i actually have 9072 points cus i donated 16000 gold to the guild mule as well. ashelex knows that, i sent screen shot

Thanx for updating!!!!
i know and i didnt know about the mule thing so now i have remeber that but i need to talk to ashelux about the ranks in gerernal.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:46 pm
I had a couple questions. 1. do you guys keep score on everyones points? 2. how do you know what kind of nobody you can be? and 3. When you become one of the 13, can you make up your own character?  

pwnd_by_twlt

xxx-Anbu-Kira-xxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:08 pm
Hey Can i plz be axel i love axel(not in a gay way sweatdrop )plz  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:09 pm
TwilightDavis
I had a couple questions. 1. do you guys keep score on everyones points? 2. how do you know what kind of nobody you can be? and 3. When you become one of the 13, can you make up your own character?

1. I do the ranks usual and i do it every once in a while when i see the guild has been active a lot or when someone says they passed people on the top XIII.
2.It is whoever got kicked out of the ranks. thats how i do it. most people ask to be the person that got kicked out. Ex. [PC] Chaos wanted to be Xemnas and it so happens that he kicked out the Xemnas. so yea. i ask the leader about that later.
3. Ummmm no becuase its only the actual people in the Organization XIII(axel,Xemnas,Larxene, all of those people), not made up characters.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:12 pm
OraganzationXIIIRiku
Hey Can i plz be axel i love axel(not in a gay way sweatdrop )plz

this was one the first page if you read it but here is what it says.
"MODs and guild leaders have first pick and/or power over others choices. the higher you are on the top 13, the more power your choice has. you can kick anyone out of there spot if you have a higher guild status as well, so things may change constantly. " and your score needs to pass people in the current ranking.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:35 pm
NEW SCORING SYSTEM!!!!!!!!

SEE FIRST PAGE!!!!!!

PM ME IF YOU PASS ANYONE (but the mods and leader of the guild) SO I CAN CHANGE THAT FOR YOU!!!!!

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
TwilightDavis

1. I do the ranks usual and i do it every once in a while when i see the guild has been active a lot or when someone says they passed people on the top XIII.
2.It is whoever got kicked out of the ranks. thats how i do it. most people ask to be the person that got kicked out. Ex. [PC] Chaos wanted to be Xemnas and it so happens that he kicked out the Xemnas. so yea. i ask the leader about that later.
3. Ummmm no becuase its only the actual people in the Organization XIII(axel,Xemnas,Larxene, all of those people), not made up characters.

What I meant with my 2nd question was what nobody you were if your not in the 13... like if you have X amount of points, you can be a samurai, or if you have X amount of points, you can be a dragoon...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:59 am
We have a new score system?........... Oy. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:08 am
TwilightDavis
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
TwilightDavis

What I meant with my 2nd question was what nobody you were if your not in the 13... like if you have X amount of points, you can be a samurai, or if you have X amount of points, you can be a dragoon...
that is under a different topic forum thing.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff