Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?
What if they were real O_o!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:34 am
Zacius
Cut

The most dangerous move ever
I would think Slash would be.... or maybe one of those doomsday moves like Aeroblast or Sacred Fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:14 am
Nope

Cut

Think ninja scroll  

Zacius

Narcolepshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:32 am
Swift!
Stars hurt.
Or mebbe some earthquakes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:56 am
Rain Dance and Sunny Day would be handy. Instant rain and sun when you want/need it.

Sandstorm, on the other hand.....  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zabchan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:04 am
josh a gogo
^ yes excelent twisted

Japanese military: O MY GAWD WHATS THAT IN THE SKY!!!!!!....I's a Rayquaza!!!! and Lugia and Ho-oh and Deoxys and the legendary beast and the legendary birds and the regis and Groudon and Kyogre and Mewtwo.....!!!!

And so the apocholyps ensues...

dude, the japanese military? they'd just be like... "ho hum, another day, another giant mutated creature. who's got the keys to the mecha?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 11:19 am
I just realized something. If they were real, my pokemon right now would be fat and bored right now. I've been so lazy trying to get around to play my Blue game, it's pathetic. Maybe I'll get to do that around Thanksgiving.... hopefully.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zabchan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:46 pm
would we still have real animals? orn would all our animals turn into pokemon? i dunno if i'd want my dog to try and burn down the house if i didn't let it come inside when it's paws were all muddy...

would schools have pokemon battles as the new school sport, like tennis or fencing? ( i go to a very odd school, i know.) schools would be their own gyms! although pokemon would have to stay within their poke'balls untill practice, i can see people sneaking their abra into a test so they could
A) enhance it's trainers brain power
B) hyponotize the teacher into giving them an "a"
C) have the poke'mon read the minds of the class genius and report their answers back to the trainer.

there may have to be some legislation about poke'mon not being allowed to turn an attack toward a human being. and then we'd have a huge political mess on our hands....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:47 pm
if you can't tell, i really like this thread heart whee heart  

Zabchan

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:22 pm
Zabchan
would we still have real animals? orn would all our animals turn into pokemon? i dunno if i'd want my dog to try and burn down the house if i didn't let it come inside when it's paws were all muddy...

would schools have pokemon battles as the new school sport, like tennis or fencing? ( i go to a very odd school, i know.) schools would be their own gyms! although pokemon would have to stay within their poke'balls untill practice, i can see people sneaking their abra into a test so they could
C) have the poke'mon read the minds of the class genius and report their answers back to the trainer.

there may have to be some legislation about poke'mon not being allowed to turn an attack toward a human being. and then we'd have a huge political mess on our hands....
Okay, here's what I have to say about this given the show's "rules."

Real animals will still exisit. If you remember, when they show Misty's Gym for the first time, there are some normal looking fish in the tanks that line the wall. Also, Ash likes to eat Hamburgers and Hot Dogs a lot. Since Pokemon are protected species (that poaching episode suggested it), chaces are likely there are real cows and pigs bred to be eatten that we do not see in the show. Likewise, whenever they have fish for a meal, it isn't a Magicarp but an actual carp. Kind of wish I had a picture to show you, but that's the deal.

On top of that, schools for the most part are for people that have no real interest in becoming Pokemon trainers. Apparently, once you turn 11, you can stop your education and decided what you want to do with your life. If you want to learn stuff in school, you have that option. If you want to become a Pokemon trainer, you have that option as well. School still exisit (the Kid's Day Episode for example), but they serve little purpose in the show's reality.... much like having a car. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:30 pm
If they really existed, I'd go to the nearest haunted house and try to find myself a Gastly.

My hosue would be full of Psyducks and Taillows, though. We have so many ducks around here. Maybe some Totdile as well.  

Morianna

Zabchan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:46 am
ZeekSlider
Zabchan

Okay, here's what I have to say about this given the show's "rules."

Real animals will still exisit. If you remember, when they show Misty's Gym for the first time, there are some normal looking fish in the tanks that line the wall. Also, Ash likes to eat Hamburgers and Hot Dogs a lot. Since Pokemon are protected species (that poaching episode suggested it), chaces are likely there are real cows and pigs bred to be eatten that we do not see in the show. Likewise, whenever they have fish for a meal, it isn't a Magicarp but an actual carp. Kind of wish I had a picture to show you, but that's the deal.

On top of that, schools for the most part are for people that have no real interest in becoming Pokemon trainers. Apparently, once you turn 11, you can stop your education and decided what you want to do with your life. If you want to learn stuff in school, you have that option. If you want to become a Pokemon trainer, you have that option as well. School still exisit (the Kid's Day Episode for example), but they serve little purpose in the show's reality.... much like having a car. xp

yeah, so now we have a huge increase in illiteracy....but lotsa cute critters learning how to beat other cute critters up^^
in the manga though, it says that ash's just taking a "trainers leave" from school, which can only be like a year or two. (the good japanese pokemon manga, not the ones that feature "red" or "yellow". the ones based on the show, not the game.)

although it seems alittle much to think that ash could do all the stuff he's done in a year.....

i've always wondered about the poaching thing. on the show, alot of what they call poaching seems to just be weirdos catching wild pokemon. i mean, i can see how it would be unfair to catch a poke'mon via a machine, or in certain areas, but the show doesn't usually specify what's wrong about the way some guys in funky costumes catch poke'mon as opposed to ash catching um. is there a dress code? can you be ticketed for "catching wild pokemon with malicious intent"? or is it because these wackos didn't pass their poke'mon liscence test? oi.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 12:05 pm
Yeah, I remember at the very beginning they talked about the school thing. The trainers can take a leave from school. I thought it was only one year, but who knows.

I think if pokemon was real, nothing like that would happen in America, at least. If you wanted to be a trainer, you would have to put that on your to do list after school, extra curriculars, work, and anything else you may have to do. Man, that would give me a headache.

And I think there would end up being a huge thing about pokemon ownership in America, anyway. There would be an age limit of 11. Then a pokemon would hurt some kid, and the age would go up to 14. Then something else would happen, and it would be 18. And then they would only be allowed with a license. And then only in zoos. And then all "dangerous" pokemon would be eradicated "for the good of our Christian nation" starting with all Dark-type pokemon because they are evil and in league with the devil! And then all pokemon would fall to the WASP(M)s (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant(Male)s; the one class of people who rule America) and all we will have is another long list of creatures who became extinct at the wish of man.

Sorry, I'm starting an art progect calling to light all the creature man has killed, and it's really making me pissed off. Think "kill random people on the street" pissed. I'll get over it. As soon as I go vegetarian. Damn my imbecile of a grandfather, he's the only one in my house who doesn't want to go veggie. I'll get him to give up meat if it's the last thing I do...  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Zabchan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:17 am
yeah, you never hear about poke'mon going nuts on their own and hurting people. maybe the poke' government cover the incidents up because pokemon are their main source of revenue.

and i don't know any eleven year old kids who i'd want to trust with a charizard, in real life. uhn uh. i don't think so.

however, i do think that pokemon wouldnt be hunted to extiction, especially when (according to the manga) they all belong to the same species. (don't ask me how, it still boggles MY mind, but that's what prof. oak said.) AND especially if we can generate an energy source from pokemon, then politicians wil be falling all over themselves to buy shares in poke' electricity corps.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:30 am
CPanda
And I think there would end up being a huge thing about pokemon ownership in America, anyway. There would be an age limit of 11. Then a pokemon would hurt some kid, and the age would go up to 14. Then something else would happen, and it would be 18. And then they would only be allowed with a license. And then only in zoos. And then all "dangerous" pokemon would be eradicated "for the good of our Christian nation" starting with all Dark-type pokemon because they are evil and in league with the devil! And then all pokemon would fall to the WASP(M)s (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant(Male)s; the one class of people who rule America) and all we will have is another long list of creatures who became extinct at the wish of man.
Just like driving, huh?

As far as the whole "Getting rid of Dark type Pokemon" thing, I think PETA would get upset about that if they were real, and then we would have a political war between two orginizations who seem themselves as right.

Then again, there are those extremist out there that will take matters into their own hand. Good thing Sneasles can take care of themselves. whee And I would love to see a Christian Extremist try to take on a Tyranitar. blaugh  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:32 am
Zabchan
AND especially if we can generate an energy source from pokemon, then politicians wil be falling all over themselves to buy shares in poke' electricity corps.
Poke Energy companies wouldn't exist due to the wild breeding of those electric rats and the like. If anything, the Electric Companies will house the genderless Magnimite/ton and the Voltorb and Electrode.  
Conspiracy Theories and Speculations: Who's Ash's Daddy?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games