Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:30 pm
*how did he find out?-in her mind**hops around*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:32 pm
i can search your mind for things to i know your fears dreams weakness's everything that has happend to you in your life even the stuff you dont remember like you have a power that you forgot about  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:40 pm
*turns back to normal* great. why did you search thourgh in my mind?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:43 pm
"Naota I would encourage you not to use your abilities against your fellow students."  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:46 pm
bored and i wanted to know if i could trust you and man i cant believe you forgot about that power and since you had that power i can copy it thanks for the power  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:53 pm
huh?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:53 pm
....... i shall enjoy this moment in this school ;looks at everyone with his silver eyes and smiles; twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:56 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
....... i shall enjoy this moment in this school ;looks at everyone with his silver eyes and smiles; twisted
why are you smiling. sweatdrop  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:58 pm
shut up damos silvermoon
who has thepowers to do alittle mind control and physic whoose true abilities and form is yet to be revealed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:58 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"I will not have you harming any other students while in my acadamy. If you do I will make sure you are properly punished by Xemnas."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:00 pm
i can't believe im the only girl here........ sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:01 pm
i cant believe im the youngest here  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
..... will you shut up about that and you ;then pionts to the teacher; dont provoke me evil ;then send the message in mind to noata ;you should be considerate to others thought as i am to yours twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:08 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
..... will you shut up about that and you ;then pionts to the teacher; dont provoke me evil ;then send the message in mind to noata ;you should be considerate to others thought as i am to yours twisted

"Damos I have powers you could not possibly imagine. So I would be careful that you don't provoke me. Otherwise you will no longer exist and noone will have any memory of you."  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:08 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((wait be considerate to you or else is that what you meant i missunderstand you))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff