Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

Hidden Hate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:11 pm
GremlinManiac_07
A few things:

#1-Great way to set up the guild. It's pretty easy to understand, and pretty fun, too.

#2-I've found that many people are ignored in pokemon starter requests. It would help if you said why someone can't have the starter they want (ex. No shiny, ect.).

#3-I'm not trueely sure how catching pokemon works. After exploring for days now, I have not had the pleasure of seeing a single wild pokemon. Plus, I don't know how to get pokeballs either, so I think that would help many people it a bit more clarification was made.

#4-You really scare the (insert curse word here) out of people when you say that if they speak their mind about the guild, they get the boot. I'm doing this for other's sake when I say that I do NOT want to leave the guild because of this post.

Thank you, I'm sorry, and have a good day.....or night....or whatever the heck it is where you are! biggrin

Or semi afternoon!

But i think thats true, it does take a fair time to get the pokemon, but i also think that there should be a limit to how many shineys can be given out per day.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:17 pm
GremlinManiac_07
A few things:

#1-Great way to set up the guild. It's pretty easy to understand, and pretty fun, too.

#2-I've found that many people are ignored in pokemon starter requests. It would help if you said why someone can't have the starter they want (ex. No shiny, ect.).

#3-I'm not trueely sure how catching pokemon works. After exploring for days now, I have not had the pleasure of seeing a single wild pokemon. Plus, I don't know how to get pokeballs either, so I think that would help many people it a bit more clarification was made.

#4-You really scare the (insert curse word here) out of people when you say that if they speak their mind about the guild, they get the boot. I'm doing this for other's sake when I say that I do NOT want to leave the guild because of this post.

Thank you, I'm sorry, and have a good day.....or night....or whatever the heck it is where you are! biggrin

first actually the moderators arnt on all the time so they cant take care of everyone...

second catching pokemon is quite easy when a moderator feels that he or she want to release the pokemon...then they coose to battle you...

and last if you dont like the guild dont diss it just leave and you wont have problems...

got all that

and you get pokeballs automatically but to get great balls train post 4 times per ball ultra is 15 posts and master balls are 25 post...

shinys are limited to 1 per page  

Diake

Hidden Hate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:20 pm
diake
GremlinManiac_07
A few things:

first actually the moderators arnt on all the time so they cant take care of everyone...

second catching pokemon is quite easy when a moderator feels that he or she want to release the pokemon...then they coose to battle you...

and last if you dont like the guild dont diss it just leave and you wont have problems...

got all that

and you get pokeballs automatically but to get great balls train post 4 times per ball ultra is 15 posts and master balls are 25 post...

At what point did he diss the guild?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:24 pm
Hidden Hate
diake
GremlinManiac_07
A few things:

got all that

At what point did he diss the guild?

he didnt some one else did and they got banned your safe as long as you dont say screw this guild...which i dont know why you would...if you dont like it just leave...  

Diake

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:29 pm
Dude that person was like cussing and stuff o.O he was also saying things like 'this guild sucks! it should be banned from being a guild' or somthing like that sweatdrop i dont really rember it was awhile ago, its on one of the start here pages... but i mean where not saying that if you say there should be moew mods activitey along with wild pokemon thats not dissing thats a suggestion  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:33 pm
i know that i was perfering to when that guy was dissing the guild...  

Diake

Hidden Hate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:33 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
Dude that person was like cussing and stuff o.O he was also saying things like 'this guild sucks! it should be banned from being a guild' or somthing like that sweatdrop i dont really rember it was awhile ago, its on one of the start here pages... but i mean where not saying that if you say there should be moew mods activitey along with wild pokemon thats not dissing thats a suggestion

Sorry....

*Hides under sheet of depression*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:43 pm
Its not like you went and cussed up the storm o.O unless... nahjust kidding i don't jump to conclusions like that xd ...or do i?  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Diake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:43 pm
lets hope you dont  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:48 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
Its not like you went and cussed up the storm o.O unless... nahjust kidding i don't jump to conclusions like that xd ...or do i?

*Head explodes with all the possibilitys*

Completly off topic:
Woo i just got a sexy on my ruby version!!  

Hidden Hate

Diake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:53 pm
haha i did that and raised it to level 100 and beat the eliet four with it...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:55 pm
diake
haha i did that and raised it to level 100 and beat the eliet four with it...

I heart Shedinja.

Maby we should stop posting off topic things.... sweatdrop  

Hidden Hate

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:57 pm
lol xD ok now then if this gets more offtopic its gana need to go to the chatterbox xD but the chatterbox seems so cold and untoched o.o heh sweatdrop -needs to find a way to make the chattebox more open and warm-  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:58 pm
ok is there anything you need help with...cuz ive been here awile so i know just about everything  

Diake

Hidden Hate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:03 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
lol xD ok now then if this gets more offtopic its gana need to go to the chatterbox xD but the chatterbox seems so cold and untoched o.o heh sweatdrop -needs to find a way to make the chattebox more open and warm-

Theres a.... Chatter box out side of the main...??

@Diake, yes there is. I am hoping to get a nincada as a starter pokemon(wink-wink-nudge-nudge-saynomore-saynomore TM!), and i was wondering, when it evolves will i have to chose between sexy or ninji? Or get to keep them both?

*Refer to my sig if you have no ****** idea what im on about!*  
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces