Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 725 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heero Mezuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:35 pm
"Well, looks like you two are bonding, which is good." Heero said to the both of them leaning on the wall next to the door. "Well, I must be off you two. You can stay here as long as you like, but if the both of you are to leave, then one of you please lock the door." Heero said opening it. "There are things in the fridge, hopefully when I return, there will still be things in there." He said jokingly. "Okay, I'm off." And with that, Heero left the room leaving those two by themselves. He was off to protect Ms. Mihara and he planned on doing it well. "Wait, I have to help her make friends?! Aw crap."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:38 pm
Amorella blinked confusedly at the door that Heero had just gone out of. "I wonder who he's protecting..." she said absently, turning back to Amuro. "So.... how do you know Heero?" she asked, suddenly feeling awkward.  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:57 am
Amuro looked at Heero and chuckled. Your fridge, it might have food left, and it might not. But that all depends. He turned his attention back to amorella as she stated another question. "Well, for starter's, lets answer the first quetion." He walked around Heero's room, which eventually led him to the fridge. Oh Heero you are too much."

He began to speak in a low tone. "Well, it appears we both are from japan indeed, but I still speak my native toungue frequently, and we are probably from two different parts." He opened the fridge and chuckled. "And how I met Heero is another long story, which is really pretty funny." Amuro poured himself a drink, and then put it back into the fridge. "Well, it all started when I first arrived here. Heero and I kinda just bumped into each other after I met Trinity. I have a curse see, this scar on my left hand." He revealed the scar for a brief moment. "You see how it is two different colors. One color is red, from my dad, it brings pain of an unbearable ferocity. The other is blue, it relieves pain. They cross to make an X."

Amuro didn't want to bore her, so he rapped it up. "Long story short, my dad's spirit gained control of my body and began to try and kill Trinity, and Heero played hero and stopped him. Luckily without killing me. We've been friends since then, even Trinity."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:11 pm
Amorella followed Amuro as he got a drink. When he finished his shortened story, she stood gazing at him with wide eyes. "Ehehehe. Yes.... funny story..." she squeaked, laughing nervously. "Why do you have the curse, if you don't mind my asking? If you don't want to share it with me, I understand," She said solemnly.  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:05 am
Amuro looked at his hand and sighed. Guess I can't run forever. It's gonna catch up with me sooner or later. He looked at amorella. "It was placed upon my family a long time ago. My mother and father were powerful to a great extent, such as in using the arts." He put his hand in his pockets. "My father grew mad with power and anger the gods with his tyranny, thus, they struck him down and laid a curse upon their unborn child." He turned his back to her as his voice lowered. "That child...was me."

Soon his voice grew very low, as if he was embarassed to continue speaking. "My mother knew of this, but never told me of it. She said as a baby, I fell down alot, and that is why it was red. By the time I understood, it was too late, the curse began effecting me. In certain moments, when I showed powerful emotion, it would cause me pain. She knew the only way to cure me, but it was only temporary." Amuro looked out the window to the sky. "She sacrificed her life for me that day, and with that, the blue scar. It overlaps the red one to counteract it. When it glows, the other one glows, and thus stops the effects...for a short amount of time. If my emotions are too much stronger than the scar can prevent..." He tried to be humorous, though he knew it wasn't the time. "Well, I'll leave that to your imagination."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:54 pm
Amorella listened to the story. When Amuro was finished, Amorella lay her hand on his shoulder. "If you've ever told anyone that story, I'm sure that... t-that they have said the same thing, just for lack of something else to fill the space, but I want you to know that I genuinely am sorry to heard that," she said, looking deep into his eyes and trying her best to convey her sympathy. "I cannot say that I understand how you feel completely, for that would be a lie; however, I can tell you that I do understand somewhat. I myself have a... curse-- of sorts... or blessing, depending on your point of view. I change forms many times. Involuntarily and by direct purpose. I truly hope you never have to see me during one of those times, but I just wanted you to know that I do know what it feels like to be a misfit. I do know how it is to not be seen through clear, unprejudiced eyes. I do hope that you can understand what it is like for me, also." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. That was probably the most she had said since she came to this country. Amorella opened her eyes and smiled shyly at Amuro. "Sorry... I talk to much," she muttered sheepishly.  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:07 am
Amuro looked at her as she told him of her situation. Then he closed his eyes and put his hand over his scar. I guess I'm not the only one after all. Amuro stood up. "I do understand, and don't worry about talking so much, I do it just as much as anybody else would." Amuro suddenly noticed that this was becoming a very...emotional conversation and he had to end it before his scar started reacting. If this goes on any longer, and if..He comes back, this room might be a parking lot.

Amuro tried to chuckle, but he couldn't and his body tensed as he got me more serious. "S-s..." Amuro began to stutter as he spoke now. He took a deep breathe. "So...how did this...curse, come upon you anyway?" Amuro noticed then that amorella was a shy person, and he did not want to pressure her. "But...if you don't want to tell me thats completely understandable. I won't force you to tell me something you don't want to talk about." Suddenly, he felt a sting in his arm. Please not now. He wrapped his arm up again and took deep breaths. He could feel the mark receeding now as he returned to his normal state.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:40 pm
"No, it's nothing personal. I guess I was sort of born this way. Well... actually, that's not entirely true." Amorella replied thoughtfully, "I was born a regular human to an entirely normal family. But somewhere along the way in my infancy, I was switched out with a non-human child, made to look like me. It was probably some group of fae pulling a prank on some poor human parents." Blowing a loose strand of silvery-white hair out of her eyes, she continued. "I'm not entirely sure how everything came about, myself, for I have never bothered to find out. At one point in my life, I will surely find out where I come from and all that. That time is not now. At the moment I am satisfied knowing that I am not a human, and that there are ways to control myself. Whether I know how to control myslef or not is an entirely different story..." she added the last sentence with a light chuckled. She smiled at Amuro, slowly becoming more comfortable with her surroundings.  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:47 am
Amuro looked at her intently as she told him her story. The pain is finally gone now. I feel that the glowing in my right hand has stopped too, which means I can take this off. Amuro untied the wrap that was around his right arm. "Feels good to take that off. Finally." He walked to heero's closet and grabbed his katanas. "These were a gift from my parents, before the...incident anyway." He walked over and sat next to amorella. " What do you say we stop talking about this for now...ok?" I would really hate for her to see me like that again. To see someone in that much pain must be hard for the people who love them to watch, and it would really be aweful if something happened to amorella.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:01 am
Amorella looked at the removed bandaged. Her eyes kept a mental track of him as he sat next to her. "Sure. It's not exactly my favourite subject either," she replied. She fiddled with a strand of hair, as there was a silence. "Say something... something... ANYTHING!!!" she screamed ar herself in her head. "So... what do you do for amusement?"she asked. "Stupid question..."she thought, mentally smacking herself in the forehead. Her face reddened again, but she willed it back to it's normal shade.  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:38 pm
"Well." Amuro looked at her in amazement. "It seems you are blushing for a moment there." Amuro chuckled lightly to himself. "Well, I mostly train with my katana's. They mean the whole world to me." Amuro's mind wandered as he could think of nothing else to say. C'mon, say something. I usually don't have trouble talking to girls, so why is she so different? SAY SOMETHING YOU DUNCE!!!! Amuro fiddled with his hands for a moment. "So...um...how did you meet Heero anyway. Doesn't seem like your old friends or anything?" Amuro began screaming in his head. Why is it always heero this ans heero that? Can't you think of anything else to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:25 pm
"That's pretty cool. Oh... sorry. I'm easily embarrassed," she replied nervously, cursing her blush under her breath. "Heero... right..." she suddenly remembered that she was in his room. "Well, it's kind of funny actually," she recalled, "I was told that I was supposed to come here by some girl. I guess she thought it would be something funny to pull. I just sort of ended up talking to him."  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:51 am
"Well, you seem pretty easily embarresed enough, but there's no reason to be embaressed your among friends." Amuro looked at her. "A funny prank eh, well, I think I should a trick of my own to get back at them." Amuro chuckled at his thought an looked at her. "So, do you like him?" Amuro looked at her. "And in case you don't know, I mean as a friend."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:01 am
"Yes... I know. I really need to get out of that. Bad habit, I guess you could say," she replied thoughtfully. Amorella grinned mischeviously at Amuro, "Ha! If you ever actually found them, what would you do?" Amorella satisfactorily kept her blush from rising at Amuro's very last comment, "Yes. I do... I don't know him very well, but I think we could be friends." Amorella smiled softly commenting on his last gesture, "But I don't think that we would work as a good couple anyways" She wrinkled her nose up and stuck out her tongue, squeezing her eyes shut. "Ick... friend, yes. But anything else... not even close. I barely know him!" she thought to herself.  

Ko Miyabi

AmuroMezuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:50 pm
He chuckled at her last comment about Heero. "Well, he is a pretty...complicated fellow to say the least." He looked at her intrigued. "Well, if I did find them, I guess I'd go with a classic. Like an eraser under a door or something." Amuro looked around the room, then at her. "So, your not supposed to try and read people like a book or anything. You just...go with how you feel." He took a minute to catch a breathe. "If your heart tells you to do something, then you just do it. Don't analyze it or anything." He paused as he could see he was talking a little too much. "Sorry about that...heh heh."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff