Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Who's the best protagonist? (Re-Vote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite main character?
  Rebecca Chambers
  Billy Coen
  Chris Redfield
  Jill Valentine
  Leon Kennedy
  Claire Redfield
  Ark Thompson
  Bruce McGivern
View Results

Akuji-Ryo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:56 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
You know, it LOOKS like Leon's winning by a landslide, but all we need is 4 votes for claire (Even thought she's overrated as hell and Jill deserves the win) and she'll be in the lead.

I already voted for her, my first fav character cool

True. Clarie will never live up to Jill.
Jill is the best and I don't care what anyone says. Wesker is the best villian.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:53 am
Akuji-Ryo
Mr. Kennedy
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
You know, it LOOKS like Leon's winning by a landslide, but all we need is 4 votes for claire (Even thought she's overrated as hell and Jill deserves the win) and she'll be in the lead.

I already voted for her, my first fav character cool

True. Clarie will never live up to Jill.
Jill is the best and I don't care what anyone says. Wesker is the best villian.

totally agree jill does rule but from outbreak it has to be alyssa  

The Rampant Rabbit

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:31 pm
Still sticking to Barry. I can relate both mentally and physically with him more than others. If you want to go for name, obviously Brad Vickers. LOL.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:13 pm
i love all of them, but if i had to choose it would be Leon  

smilylady

DarkScarletRonin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:32 am
I choose leon  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:41 pm
No way!!! I absolutley hate Leon, id kill him myself iff i could, thats why i refuse to get resident evil 4, cuz he's in it, i despise him, why cant they just use Jill!!!
the best charcter that ever was and ever will be.  

xashfordx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:48 pm
xashfordx
No way!!! I absolutley hate Leon, id kill him myself iff i could, thats why i refuse to get resident evil 4, cuz he's in it, i despise him, why cant they just use Jill!!!
I got nothin against him, but it's prett pathetic that so many people would choose him just because of RE4 alone. I mean come on! Leon is not THE BEST main RE character!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xashfordx
I got nothin against him, but it's prett pathetic that so many people would choose him just because of RE4 alone. I mean come on! Leon is not THE BEST main RE character!
I do agree with you, Bio. Though in MY opinion, Leon's my favourite and all, I still think its sad that the other characters didn't stand much of a chance with RE4 coming out and all.. I don't even think he makes the best protagonist. A member of S.T.A.R.S. is much better suited for that.  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:56 pm
Uenna
I do agree with you, Bio. Though in MY opinion, Leon's my favourite and all, I still think its sad that the other characters didn't stand much of a chance with RE4 coming out and all.. I don't even think he makes the best protagonist. A member of S.T.A.R.S. is much better suited for that.
RE5 comes along, and the damn noobs are gonna ruin Chris for everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:03 pm
Yup yup... SO many Leon clones these days...

Soon Chris is gonna be cloned!  

Mr. Kennedy

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
RE5 comes along, and the damn noobs are gonna ruin Chris for everyone.
True. Then everyone will get off of poor Leon's back and let me have more room.. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:14 am
Biohazard EXTREME
The thing is it's hard to pick because the character development stepped up with RE4. I like Chris, because he always acts like a responsible leader, in order to get control of the situation as much as he can.

Billy is cool too. He's a tough prison guy. Billy's my type of character even though he looks like Sonic the Hedgehog.

With Leon... It's like because we see him in action more that other characters, and because RE4 is the newest, there will always be that bias.

Mr.Extreme here pretty much said what I was going to say razz .

-Billy being like me.
+Leon also being calm in order to get out of intense situations.

Although, I really love Leon over all and see him as my favorite. Not because how kickass he was in RE4, but I loved playing as him in RE2. and how he played part in RE2 and what not. He rocks. I was hoping so much to see him in future RE games and when I was told Leon would be starring in RE4 I cried biggrin .  

Kaihato

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:01 pm
Kaihato
Although, I really love Leon over all and see him as my favorite. Not because how kickass he was in RE4, but I loved playing as him in RE2. and how he played part in RE2 and what not. He rocks. I was hoping so much to see him in future RE games and when I was told Leon would be starring in RE4 I cried biggrin .
Aww.. heart xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces