Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Sasuke Hater UNITE (SHU) when you feel like your lacking hatred
SASUKE HATERS UNITE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kelkaiba8

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:19 pm
i hate sasuke and he is to loved by girls i hate that it should be rock lee cause he is awsomly awsome!! and cool for somone in the uncool group i mean if you like sasuke i'm sorry but i hate him exclaim emo this is Sasuke emo and sasuke DOES NOT DESERVE SO MUCH ATTENTION HE IS AN EMO IDIOT FROM THE IDIOT CLAN I MEAN I LIKE ITACHI BETTER THEN SASUKE although itachi is awsome he wears PURPLE NAIL POLISH i mean well in behind the scenes of naruto it shows itachi and sasuke sitting down and sasuke says um well me and my brother itachi always paint our nails hot pink but the director of the show said that we can't so they drew the line at purple lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:26 pm
dragodragon
User Image

rofl  

-Tart-The-Cookie-

PresidentShinra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:51 pm
You know what amuses me? This thread is called Sasuke Haters Unite yet people in here defend him and say we shouldnt speak against him. If the thread is about this subject than we can hate sasuke all we want. As crew in the guild and as a personal friend of the guildmaster I ordain we insult Sasuke to our hearts content.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:28 pm
PresidentShinra
You know what amuses me? This thread is called Sasuke Haters Unite yet people in here defend him and say we shouldnt speak against him. If the thread is about this subject than we can hate sasuke all we want. As crew in the guild and as a personal friend of the guildmaster I ordain we insult Sasuke to our hearts content.

I don't care of You were The Guild God and Your Grandmother was a Crew Member , i stick up for what i believe in! As i member of the Rock Lee Guild, (which as not called the Sasuke Haters Clan) i say i defend Sasuke til' my Hearts Content. Oh Yeah, Believe It!!!
p.s.- Itachi's not cool, it's his fault Sasuke's life was ruined. plus, he's the only guy outside of Haku who wears fingernail polish, that's a guy wearing girl's items. not cool stare ...  

Judgement_27

PresidentShinra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:37 pm
LMAO! God I love conflict. Pleases me to no end.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:40 pm
PresidentShinra
LMAO! God I love conflict. Pleases me to no end.

eek dude, that's gross. you need a girlfriend, man... stare  

Judgement_27

PresidentShinra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:51 pm
LOL! Your mind is in the gutter, ROFL, LMAO!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:12 pm
PresidentShinra
LOL! Your mind is in the gutter, ROFL, LMAO!

you typed it , it's sounded gross.
your minds deeper than mine buddy stare  

Judgement_27

AlchemicDragon13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:21 pm
*reads argurment between PresidentShinra and Judgement_27 and decides after much consideration not to get in the middle of it* I'll let you two vent. I'm just clean up any bloodshed. Let me know when that happens ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:35 pm
*Reaches into coat pocket and retrieves shotgun before putting Judas Priest's Some heads are gonna roll in the cd machine.* Now im ready for some bloodshed.  

PresidentShinra

Judgement_27

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:14 pm
PresidentShinra
*Reaches into coat pocket and retrieves shotgun before putting Judas Priest's Some heads are gonna roll in the cd machine.* Now im ready for some bloodshed.

*tosses mini-bomb at "CD machine", blowing it to parts and bits*
you trippin' playing that, *puts ipod on speaker, busting Hard Techno, pulls sword out of shealth* yeah, i'm ready. just make sure you clean your wounds afterward, don't want them getting infected!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:23 pm
I HATE SASUSKE!! He takes all the girls from Rock. DIE SASUKE!!!  

acebirchy

PresidentShinra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:41 pm
Sasuke killers of Gaia unite and help me defeat this villainous supporter of the emo kid! *aims shotgun*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:55 pm
PresidentShinra
Sasuke killers of Gaia unite and help me defeat this villainous supporter of the emo kid! *aims shotgun*

*stratches head with katana* dude, do i scare you so much you have to use others, that's funny. oh yeah, i'm not the villian, you are, sith-boy *ready stance, katana spirling with fox chakra*  

Judgement_27

PresidentShinra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:01 pm
Remember my name? Its president ShinRa. Of course I hide behind others. im just your friendly gun toting politician is all. *Prepares to use civilians as shields to escape if need be*  
Sasuke Hater UNITE (SHU) when you feel like your lacking hatred

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff