Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Doublass University (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:20 pm
nayo was lost, he dident know were to go, he was deffanetly lost.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:03 pm
*Bye people*  

La Mort Foncee

SoulGuardian

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:59 pm
Leon nodded as the two teachers said their peice and looked over at the person who asked the question.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:12 pm
"Gladly, ask away." said Ruumgaia to the questioner.  

deathstar175

!Reiji_Rage!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:59 pm
Kira Hotomi just entered the area of the high school. It was her first time at one sine she lived on the money she earned from working all her life. Of course she was wearing the school uniform and looked okay in it. Though it didn't look that good on her since she was built differently, rather being a little too skinny. Bieng quite shy when she entered the campus, though soon it change to awe of how it looked. She wasn't used to seeing such a pretty campus or even a campus at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:10 pm
Seth stared at everyone in the room. He looked at the teachers then to the person who was speaking. "Hmm kinda boring, but I didn't expect anything else." He thought.  

oathkeeper13

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:38 pm
Katekaze nodded at the idea of learning such a unique skill. He couldn't wait till class began.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:49 pm
Kira saw a guy that they called Seth and decided to say hi to him.Going up to him, "Hello, I am Kira Hotomi." Bowing to him to show that she was really happy to meet him and show respect of course. Knowing little of the people at the school, she hoped she didn't seem too werid. Hoping that he would notice her in the least since she said hi.  

!Reiji_Rage!

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:33 pm
Seth turned and stared at the girl who was talking to him. He looked at her for a minute not saying anything. "Hi, I'm Seth." He said shortly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:26 am
"Do you like this school a lot? I am new here and don't know it very well." To her her outfit seemed normal, but to other she wasn't sure, though she does like to wear it. Realizing that Sidth was kinda cute she ended up blushing.  

!Reiji_Rage!

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:48 pm
"I'm new here also. Otherwise I wouldn't be here listening to these people talk." Seth said. He looked at Kira and saw her blush, but he passed it off as nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:48 pm
Leon looked around and figured the questions were going to be unimportant he started to leave, shoving his hands in his pockets.  

SoulGuardian

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

!Reiji_Rage!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:06 pm
"Well at least I not the only one that is new. Have you ever been to a school before, if you don't mind me asking? I am really curious about this school since I never been at one before, though self taught. " Kira took at step back with accendentaly bumping a guy whom she didn't know put she thought that he looked like a Leon. "Oh I am sorry, are you alright?" she bows to him for apologizing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:19 am
For whatever reason, ray fell off his hoverboard and landed on his head. "I think I brained my damage." He said when he landed on his head.  

Brett_FM

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:50 pm
Brett_FM
For whatever reason, ray fell off his hoverboard and landed on his head. "I think I brained my damage." He said when he landed on his head.

Katekaze looked over as he heard a thump and saw a person fall off of a hoverbaord. "Hey are you alright? Need some help?" He reached down to help him up.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff