Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:34 pm
Aoki looked at the person. With a little twitch smile at the corner of her lips, Aoki was probebly the one who knew it wasn't Yochiro. Yochiro was smaller, delacite, and this person she had seen before. In the town.

"I knew it. Your-"

Aoki shielded her eyes from the light. She couldn't see a thing. To suddenly become extreamly secractive, then say 'Ta-ta!', what kind of person was it? An echo of a different gender? Itwas confusing. Gripping Tao's shirt with one hand, Aoki drew her arm up.

What was this person?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:22 pm
Tao was for once... confused... he took a small pride in knowing much of what the rest of the group did not. But this person... completely threw in a random factor that he had not accounted for. Apparently even Tao was missing some information. This did not sit well within the chest of the assassin-theif. Although he took what she/he said and calculated it.

"That makes some sort of sence... why you are so tired and weary it seems. Fine then... go on your way... and I'll figure this all out eventually."

Tao said... half to the person... half to himself. He just closed his eye-lids when he heard the small click, expecting something of this sort to happen.

"Now this confuses even me somewhat. I think I understand... but I don't want to jump to conclusions. It's alright now Aoki. Melora is gone... as well as the cloaked leader it seems."

He placed a gloved hand on the girl's head and smiled to himself and her under his face-mask. This left... interesting suspicions within the eldest thief's mind.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:44 pm
Shinobu groaned, eyes blurred with remanents of tears, her body still twitching over the rebound of Melroa's previous attack, feeling utterly destroyed where she lay in the underbrush of the forest.

She opened her eyes for a moment to see Aoki's little playmate, Akio, dancing about careless around the area, and then lay her head back down again.

Truly, Shinobu wanted nothing more than to get up and get herself going once again, but her limbs could hardly move, more less support her frame in the dainty articulate was she usually moved. Instead, Shinobu had no choice but to remain there for the time being, hoping that soon she would be found.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:42 pm
Tomoyo turned to face Tao and Aoki impassively. "You two know something. Kindly enlighten the rest of us," she said coolly, sliding her sword back into its sheath. There had been two voices inside that cloak, and the first had had an abrupt change in attitude after the second had sounded.  

Lirdianc

Mikujin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:05 pm
Only a short while after leaving the others, Izumo could hear a laughter in the distance, not far from his current position. What, he wondered, is a child doing out here unguarded?

Putting his search for Shinobu aside, he followed the playful laughter. He had decided that Aoki would not have left her elder sister in an unsafe location; she would be safe. Crawling through the brush, often pushing aside branches and brambles that were in his way, Izumo came across a small cleaing where a young girl was dancing around playfully. The girl, he noticed, looked curiously similar to Aoki. He had known of two sisters, but was there a third? Perhaps, he mused, or perhaps just someone who's physical features were uncannily similar.

He began approaching the small girl, when he noticed a body on the ground. Upon closer inspection, he realized it was Shinobu. He knew the others would not have left her unprotected. Was this girl some sort of guard?

"You," he called to the girl, "I have no idea who you are, but I'm here to help." Approaching Shinobu's body slowly, Izumo was calmed by knowing the seemingly lifeless body was alive; he could see the chest rise and fall with every breath. She seemed to shudder, as well, though he knew not whether from the cold, or from Melora's tainted magic. He bent down, and carefully hoisted Shinobu over his shoulders in a makeshift fireman's carry.

"Little girl, I'm taking her to safety. I'm not sure where you're from, but if you travel a short distance off in that direction," he pointed through the soft green glades, "You'll come across a group of others who can offer you some help. Just tell them Izumo sent you, someone should help you. I'd let you come with me, but I plan on moving quickly, and I'm not sure you can keep up. Alright?" He gave the girl a quizzical look. If she had heard him, he couldn't tell, she seemed to be paying no attention to him. With a small sigh, he turned instinctively in the direction of the Thieves' home, his home.

"You'll be back to safety soon, Shinobu," he said quietly as he ran.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:43 pm
Tao crossed his arms across his chest and smiled at Tomoyo.
"You might be able to get it from Aoki here... but you should know better than to demand anything from me. Unless you've forgotten."

Actually Tao didn't know too much about the figure, he only had his suspicions. And he wouldn't lead anyone on with just suspicions. He would wait later until he was positive.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:35 am
Nia raised an eyebrow as the person spoke to them; something about him/her intrigued her. She sucked in the words spoken, her mind working at full throttle. The claim on them was totally absurd, even if he or she or maybe even it was the ‘bearer’ as he/she said. That still did not make them his/hers. “It even mend that he/she might b e responsible for the misery I’m in my immortelles.” she thought.

As the person seemed to be finished speaking she opened her mouth to say something, but a flash blinded her. She kneeled down to the ground so she wouldn’t fall in her disorientation. As the effect wore off she looked around, she saw that both the cloaked figure and Melora were gone. She immediately scanned the area for their aura’s but till far away they weren’t to be found. It could off course be that the person was concealing his aura. He would have to be very good to conceal it for Nia but it was possible. But she had never heard of one person concealing two auras and was pretty sure it was impossible.

She stood up and looked around again; Aoki was still standing by Tao who had suddenly appeared. She looked in disgust how she hid by him, seeking his safety, was that an honourable thief? Just because they were less old when they got cursed with immortality didn’t mean they were weaker or less experienced, at least she wasn’t. On the other side Tomoyo had recovered a bit and demanded from Tao to tell them what he knew. In her heart Nia agreed with her, and she knew that she could have find out if she tried to read his mind, it would be a hard one, but it was possible. But even amongst thieves there is honour, if they can’t even trust each other they cannot trust anyone, so she dismissed that idea.

She saw that Izumo had took off, probably looking for Shinobu. Something grey at the forest edge caught her sight. She walked over to it and saw it was Melora’s bunny. Her hart made a little jump, would it still work? She picked the once white doll up. She turned to the others and spoke: “I think it would be best to find Shinobu and head back to the theatre, I think we have a lot to speak about.”

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:57 am
bean313
Nia raised an eyebrow as the person spoke to them; something about him/her intrigued her. She sucked in the words spoken, her mind working at full throttle. The claim on them was totally absurd, even if he or she or maybe even it was the ‘bearer’ as he/she said. That still did not make them his/hers. “It even mend that he/she might b e responsible for the misery I’m in my immortelles.” she thought.

As the person seemed to be finished speaking she opened her mouth to say something, but a flash blinded her. She kneeled down to the ground so she wouldn’t fall in her disorientation. As the effect wore off she looked around, she saw that both the cloaked figure and Melora were gone. She immediately scanned the area for their aura’s but till far away they weren’t to be found. It could off course be that the person was concealing his aura. He would have to be very good to conceal it for Nia but it was possible. But she had never heard of one person concealing two auras and was pretty sure it was impossible.

She stood up and looked around again; Aoki was still standing by Tao who had suddenly appeared. She looked in disgust how she hid by him, seeking his safety, was that an honourable thief? Just because they were less old when they got cursed with immortality didn’t mean they were weaker or less experienced, at least she wasn’t. On the other side Tomoyo had recovered a bit and demanded from Tao to tell them what he knew. In her heart Nia agreed with her, and she knew that she could have find out if she tried to read his mind, it would be a hard one, but it was possible. But even amongst thieves there is honour, if they can’t even trust each other they cannot trust anyone, so she dismissed that idea.

She saw that Izumo had took off, probably looking for Shinobu. Something grey at the forest edge caught her sight. She walked over to it and saw it was Melora’s bunny. Her hart made a little jump, would it still work? She picked the once white doll up. She turned to the others and spoke: “I think it would be best to find Shinobu and head back to the theatre, I think we have a lot to speak about.”

(( Actually, you might want to check back a few posts. Izumo is actually already carrying around the doll in quite a safe location. Just thought I'd point it out. ))

[But you may want to check a few posts forwards too, the doll is lying on the ground, sizzling in the leaves, a short drop from Izumo, however, since he's left now, the doll is lying on the forest floor, abandonned.]  

Mikujin

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:58 am
Taketo made his way through the forest and along the road until he came up to the old theatre. His heart nearly filled with adrenaline after being away for a little while, he needed to join back up. He sighed as he shoved his hands in his pockets and quietly entered. He scanned the large area to find it completely desolate. He notioned that they might as well be on another mission...without him.

Taketo chuckled to himself as he walked toward the basement where he'd find the blacksmith, Tao, but there was no sign of him either. He shrugged, figuring they were already bound on a mission. So he took his post high up in the balcony, enjoying the quiet evening as it drew to a close. It gave him the chance to gather his thoughts on his short absense:

Taketo saw the dark figure amongst the trees gazing with red eyes as he spoke in a deep voice. But before he could say anything, Taketo struck shouting "Blasphemy!" as he swung down with a katana. To no avail, it was easily blocked by this mysterious stranger. The stranger quickly drew Taketo back with a fist toward his gut. This person outmatched him in every skill.

???: I know about you, young Taketo...you are no match.

Taketo breathed heavily and already saw the outcome of this battle play through his mind. The stranger chuckled meniacly and disappeared with some sort of magic he usually saw with his comrades. Taketo's eyes grew weary and he fainted. It only took one blow of this stranger to take him out...which was hardly the case. He awoke to a woman gazing down at him with the greatest of worry.

Woman: Sir...it was quite cold. I hope you are feeling better.

"I'm fine, thank you"

Taketo walked out with no other words only a little curiousity in mind as he headed back to go meet the people he met every day.

((Hope you don't mind me improvising a little ^_^))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:10 am
Mikujin

(( Actually, you might want to check back a few posts. Izumo is actually already carrying around the doll in quite a safe location. Just thought I'd point it out. ))

{{Correction, Izumo was carrying the doll safe.}}

Quote:
When the flash died down once again, all people were in the same positions, nothing drastic had changed, but Melora was missing, and the rabbit doll had burned a hole through Izumo's pocket, and was lying, sizzling in d*ad leaves, on the forest floor.

Lord Bean
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:31 am
Aoki nodded slowly and turned to Tomoyo who obviously wanted answers. Despite the fact she didn't know much, maybe it was enough to start something that all the thieves would need to join into. Like the family they use to be.

"I think... Shin-chan saw that person in the town. She ran off, and when I found her again, there was bl00d everywhere. I saw the cloaked person when I turned. But thats all I saw...." Aoki shiffted uncomfortably from what little she could share, but maybe it would do something.

"Anyways." She shot back quickly, remembering she had only left Aiko with Shinobu, "I have to go. Shin-chan is waiting for me. I think we'll post-pone the mission for now. Mister should understand." Aoki finished, smilling sweetly at everyone before heading off to find her sister.

Only finding Aiko there, the quickly looked around.

"Aiko-chan! Where did Shin-chan go? I told you not to let anyone come near!"

Aiko just smilled and pointed back at the theater. Finally opening her mouth to say something, Aoki itended to hear what little she usually said.

"Izumo." She grinned.

"IZUMO I'LL KILL YOU! Just you WAIT untill I get back!"

Aiko dissapearing, Aoki shot into the woods with the fastest speed she could muster. Just catching a glance at Tao and Tomoyo before heading off, she quickly came to a point in the road half way between the theater and the town where everything strated. Taking the road up-hill to her sister, Aoki quickly lost speed as her tired legs and weary body finally started catching up to her.

'I've been running and hiding and using magic all night...' Aoki panted, slowly reaching the hill. "But Shin-chan needs me..." Her breathing becoming quick and rapid, Aoki thought to herself. "If I'm not there, Shinobi-onee will come looking and hurt herself again.'

Finally giving in to her weak body and tired legs, Aoki fell over on the grass, just shy of a mile to the HQ. Watching the cat she had found reach her and purr, Aoki's tired eyes came to a close.

"I need to reach Shin-chan, Haku...."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:48 am
[My goodnesses, you lot are such sticklers! But I suppose I am too, but much more subtly. I sometimes have to edit a word or two of posts to make it proper, which is natural, for instance our Mr.TaikuNiwa's post originally said that the Headquartes was located in some sort of city, which is a common mistake for beginners, as it is actually located in a forest, so I made some very tiny changes to fix it.]  

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:01 am
Shinobu's breaths picked up for a moment, like shuddering gasps, and then died back down again. She couldn't open her eyes anymore, but she could tell that someone was carrying her, she was on their back, the rythmic jumps of their skelton below hers and the bounds of her frame, bouncing up and down as they went were clues enough.

She exhaled deeply as her breathing slowly went back to normal. She felt somewhat more at rest, she could tell that whomever was carrying her wasn't being rough about it, so she knew she was probably in the hands of one of her fellow theives.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:04 am
[Just a little sidenote here, apparently now I'm roleplaying as the rabbit doll. -_____- o ]

As the rabbit doll was gently picked up by Nia out of the grass and leaves, it began, instantly, to sting and hiss her flesh, it seemed that some of Melora's deep hatred had soaked into the very doll itself, and now it repelled the theives like an acid magnet.

Edaniel
Captain

Rit-Souu

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:00 am
Yori's eyes widened with Nadeshiko's youthful idea of taking a watermelon outside to smash it, perhaps as some sort of traditionally activity. It sounded fun, but was this truly the time to organize such an activity? No one was about in the headquarters; now and then she heard a footstep, but not very much, certainly not enough of a presence to hope to hold some sort of activity.

Which was really too bad because Yori quite liked the idea, but, nevertheless, even if it seemed unlikely that things could play out as well as Nadeshiko obviously wanted them to, she would still humour the child, and they could have some watermelon, as they did.

~~~

A short while later Yori sat there, holding her watermelon crust, trying her best to chew off the last pieces still clinging on while keeping her face clean, she really didn't want to embarrass herself by eating messily, which wasn't very polite to do, especially in the presence of a dining guest, so she ate slowly and carefully.

She had to admit that there were several interesting things on her mind, for instance; 'Where had all the thieves disappeared to?' It was unlike them all to leave the headquarters at once, leaving the old theatre to become hallow and quiet at could be. It wasn't entirely distressing to be in such a desolate place, but she still wish she knew why everyone had left so suddenly.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff