Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Rit-Souu

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:25 am
Is it ever active. 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:36 am
Edaniel
A squirming meowth?
Okay.

Hi Taiku, I thought I already put you on the character list but I'll check again.

I was wondering if you'd remembered me but I suppose not, the namechange and all. But you've participated in the roleplay once before, Mr. Niwa, if I'm not mistaken. Lol, as Taketo none the less, it seems that you're the only one for a whole year who will play him.

Funny how you've come back to our roleplay to play him again. Sadly, I'll have to say, that our Miss Tomoyo in this roleplay is not being played by the same lady as before, so it is less likely that you two will devlop a romantic relationship in the roleplay, like before. But you never know.

Also, just to help you out if you can remember me, my old name was Tentai.

*lol* YOU GOT ME!!! Thanks for actually remembering me. I can't believe you're bringing back. I LOVED it. Too bad the romance part died out...i loved the suspense!!! Alrighty then. I hope I'll get to have some fun, but as I said, I'm currently fumbling with college and trying to work out a job. I'll try to be on as much as possible!  

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:45 am
Nice to see you again, Taiku. It's interested how you managed to find beanie's advertisment thread but you did. A true sign that rping brings people closer together. And I truly do hope that everything pulls together for you with college and wahtnot.

Also, guys, I've got the new contest results pic up in the second post here, enjoy, I put much mroe work into this one than I ever have done before.
Also, Ed vs. Al!! Who will win?!!!!
I hope so much Ally wins. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:51 am
Oh I wanted to ask you:

How do I get the profile pics?  

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:32 am
Profile pics? You mean the pictures I use for the characters of the Immortal Thief RP?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:41 am
No. the banner-types people put on their signatures.  

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:44 am
Nevermind I found him!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:39 pm
Lol, the banner types. Those were all mostly made by bean313, during a period a few months ago when he had a lot of time on his hands. Except for the Chi one, which Mr. Gippal made himself.

If you really want a Taketo sig banner you should akd Beany.

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:49 pm
Beanie-chan-sama is so nice! *Glitterye eyes* I was touched when he made a banner for me, for free too! Rare to find a person that would do that. Beanie, you should open a shop. You would make a lot of buisness.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:09 pm
sweatdrop Actually Miss.Teri did it. Any art or signatures that go in my siggy are normally gifts from her out of boredom. Or I make her. 3nodding  

-Gippal-of-Machina-

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:56 pm
TaikuNiwa
Edaniel
A squirming meowth?
Okay.

Hi Taiku, I thought I already put you on the character list but I'll check again.

I was wondering if you'd remembered me but I suppose not, the namechange and all. But you've participated in the roleplay once before, Mr. Niwa, if I'm not mistaken. Lol, as Taketo none the less, it seems that you're the only one for a whole year who will play him.

Funny how you've come back to our roleplay to play him again. Sadly, I'll have to say, that our Miss Tomoyo in this roleplay is not being played by the same lady as before, so it is less likely that you two will devlop a romantic relationship in the roleplay, like before. But you never know.

*lol* YOU GOT ME!!! Thanks for actually remembering me. I can't believe you're bringing back. I LOVED it. Too bad the romance part died out...i loved the suspense!!! Alrighty then. I hope I'll get to have some fun, but as I said, I'm currently fumbling with college and trying to work out a job. I'll try to be on as much as possible!

I have a feeling I'd screw up a romance. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:18 pm
4laugh A present for Taketo!! I toldja I would make ya one! 3nodding

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2268/taketobannerzp0.jpg  

~Teri-Kaitou~

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:00 pm
Lirdianc
TaikuNiwa
Edaniel
A squirming meowth?
Okay.

I have a feeling I'd screw up a romance. sweatdrop

So are we gonna forget about it? Or incorporate it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:41 am
*Gasp* Taketo you lucky! You have two banners now!  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:48 am
INFO UPDATE...

I will not be here until the 28th
monday.

sorry  
Immortal Thief Roleplay