Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The answers to why Emos are hated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:47 pm
The emo bashing faggots just want to be a ******** conformist like every other prep out there.
Its "cool" to pick on the kid that wears black and likes actually GOOD music.
If your not like them you are automatically a 'goth' or 'emo'. God it gives me the shits.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:23 pm
^ She made me lol. What happened to the whole no 'I hate preps rule'? Doesn't that fall into the whole mess. Sounds like this guild might give her diarrhea  

DaisukeOrDark

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:36 pm
A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects
The emo bashing faggots just want to be a ******** conformist like every other prep out there.
If your not like them you are automatically a 'goth' or 'emo'. God it gives me the shits.

One warning for stereotypical remarks that break a recently-made rule.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:03 am
Isel
A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

Another for insulting the captain.

Because I am as you so delicately put it, 'an emo bashing f*****t'. No its not big or clever to pick on emo kids ever, its a societal service to do so in the case of people such as yourself who pull the whole righteous indignation thing every time someone says something, other alt. groups have put up with it for far longer then emo has had too.  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:05 am
Rellik San
Isel
A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

Because I am as you so delicately put it, 'an emo bashing f*****t'. No its not big or clever to pick on emo kids ever, its a societal service to do so in the case of people such as yourself who pull the whole righteous indignation thing every time someone says something, other alt. groups have put up with it for far longer then emo has had too.

Those words need to be chiseled into a tablet, forever evident to the Western World's subcultures.

High-five for eloquence!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:48 pm
Isel
Rellik San
Isel
A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

Those words need to be chiseled into a tablet, forever evident to the Western World's subcultures.

High-five for eloquence!

Just doing my bit for the future man.  

Rellik San
Captain

fancygurl0077

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:56 pm
people hate us because we're different.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:54 am
fancygurl0077
people hate us because we're different.
Its for the exact opposite reason actually, because you're all the same and emo is an amalgam of things that came before it.  

Rellik San
Captain

a~akeing~inside

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:01 pm
my dad clames emo is jst a pretty goth he doesnt unederstand he says ur not eo and he doesnt even notic y cuts or that i wear chick pants and my bands today he held me down at the barber shop and got them to shave y hair off so i need a way to mae my hair look unuaslly  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:22 am
Idiots that think they know everything.
Say s**t to seem like they know.
And then it just sticks.

They're scared of what they don't know.  

Synchronised Mosher

Interesting Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:01 am
Bebe Kiki
Idiots that think they know everything.
Say s**t to seem like they know.
And then it just sticks.

They're scared of what they don't know.
actions speak louder than words.....pretty much all those stereotypes are your own faults and such  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:54 am
heck i dun really know what to say exactly..too many arguments and its too complex a discussion cuz everyone has their own opinion on this subject..

nwei i do think [b](and id like to make it clear that this is just my point of view) that people hate us cuz they see us as borderline psychotic, (for the reason that we cut, we think suicide is cool and is completely normal to want to do it) but what they dont see or even attempt to comprehend is that this isnt what it really means to be "emo", you dont need to cut, we just express ourselves in different ways (also, people cant seem to accept some of the things we do to express our emotions). they seem to think that were different juz cuz we dont "fit in", because of some of the things we do (or want to do). thats why i at least believe that real "emo" people accept everyone's opinion (or actions) even though they could never really accept of them as their own. nwei who cares right? its their life. they deserve to be in charge of it as we deserve to be in charge of our own.

*stops and thinks for a moment* confused

oh and i also think that the idea that "they think were different" is also plausible, but wasnt well expounded..wouldve been better if examples were cited or sumthin..

oh and i also think that the first post sounded like there was a government conspiracy or sumthin against "emo".. 4laugh *sorry if it sounded like i was insulting, i juz think its a funny (or maybe paranoid) idea.. blaugh *

hitmeibleed

assumingtheworst

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:25 pm
people are insensitive jerks and hate everything that's out of the norm for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:26 pm
I hate them because they use the word "Emos" when talking about them-selfs.  

Art Payment

ladyarya11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:02 pm
Because they know we’re awesome and they’re just jealous heart Too bad we all can't be awesome...lol xp  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games