Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:49 pm
"(He/She) must've taught you well."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:16 pm
"I'm fond of Spiran, yes I am, he's just so out there!" Kikuchi nodded with a laugh.

"Not as nearly as weird as Amidatty however..." she shivered.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

Makairo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:37 am
Growing a bit annoyed by the lack of action and the idol chit-chat, he'd take the initiative and leap onto the Caravan, taking hold of the reigns. "All aboard!"
His helmet sitting beside him and his face masked in nothing more except a wide grin, he'd nod towards the others. "We've only got a year, and at this rate we'll never make it."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:17 am
Kara Ni laughed. "He's right. We better get going."  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

Makairo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:22 am
The blue beast began taking a few steps forward, Makairo whipping the reigns gently to send it signals. "Hop on, we're taking off!"
Enthusiasm, adrenaline, ambition and curiously coursed through his veins as the true adventure was about to begin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:23 am
Gurdy meanwhile got on board the caravan, helping Kikuchi on from there. Looking to them, he gave a light sigh before asking, "What exactly is the Mushroom Forest like? Is it as difficult as the Moschet Manor?" he inquired, recalling bad experiences from that place.

Kikuchi's near death exerience for example... But that's another matter.

Kikuchi sat beside Gurdy, laying against him out of boredom really, "Oi, Amidatty tells me its easy to get lost there,"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:30 pm
Kara Ni sat at the back of the caravan, kicking her feet as she hung her legs out of the back of it. "I hope that we won't get lost there. I guess we just have to stay together so that we don't."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:16 pm
Whipping the reigns yet again to insist an increase a speed, the rickety wooden wheels of the Caravan began to rotate with much more gusto. "Here we come."  

Makairo

Yozoro-Kitsune

Yozoro-Kitsune

Adorable Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:24 pm
"Mushroom Forest, Mushroom Forest, a wonderous place where the tall toadstools grow!" Aero sang. She was happy that they were finally leaving.

"I'm gonna have so much fun! There are so many people in our caravan now, Kara-San. How're we gonna tell this to my parents? They're gonna have to make more Welcome Dinner! Kya ha!"

It was official. Aero was really excited.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:25 pm
The Caravan creaked and the inventory within occasionally tossed against it's wooden frame as it traveled along the southern path of the region of Iron Mine Downs, away from Marr's Pass. The Mushroom Forest was north west of the Miasma Stream which lead to the _____ Peninsula. (Have we named our Village yet?)
"Hm..this map is straight forward. Soon enough we'll see those "tall toadstools" in the distance. We're definately on the right track." Makairo said with one hand holding the reigns and the other holding a map infront of his face, blocking his vision from the road.

(Are we going to need NPCs? For example monsters, other Caravans/in-game characters, etc.)  

Makairo

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:19 pm
((We don't have a name. sweatdrop Should we just name it the stock "Tipa" name?
NPCs or monsters? I usually play as them myself, but if you or anyone else wants to, be my guest, go ahead.))

"I think we'd all have to help make the diner if there's this many of us! Kara Ni laughed. "Tall mushrooms? ....I hope I'm not allergic."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:30 pm
"Oh, no! I'm a horrible cook! I couldn't stand to be so humiliated!" Aero was really horrified by the thought of cooking. She messed up one meal and gave it up forever.

"Besides, I'm better at fishing!"

Yozoro-Kitsune

Yozoro-Kitsune

Adorable Bunny

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:48 am
"I'm not the best cook either..." Kikuchi laughed.

"I'd probably let it go bad..." Gurdy thought with a sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:13 pm
(( whee SO CUTE! I love those MarMar gifs!))

Kara Ni laughed. "So I guess I'd be the one making most of the meals on this trip."  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

Yozoro-Kitsune

Yozoro-Kitsune

Adorable Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:32 pm
"Guess so. I'd like to gather ingredients if you need me to. I'm alywas here to help!"

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff