Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
Morpid Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:37 pm
Seir sat on a stump and waited for haku to show up. They were supposed to travel together. "hury up Haku!" Seir said and then Pichu started playing in his hair. "Come on Pichu, stop!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:45 pm
Haku ran into the forest when a Ekans came out of the bushes. He slid to a halt. "Go Poliwag!" He shouted. "Use tackle!" He commanded as poliwag did so. Ekans wrapped and squeezed poliwag. "Poliwag quickly use watergun!" Poliwag blasted the Ekans in the face. It released it. "Go pokeball!" He said as he threw one. After a while of swaying back and forth it stopped. "Nice." He said. "Return!" He went over and got the other pokeball to. He went over and found Seir on a stump with a Pichu. "Sorry 'bout that." He said. User Image  

Dragonsage56

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:48 pm
"Oh, hey I heard the Ekans attack you, and I've been sitting here being annoyed by the Pichu i rescued..." Seir said. They walked furter into the forest and encountered:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh my god! Its a grass type! Haku, you take this one..." Seir said takign a few steps back.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:50 pm
((Ummm you guys > dont have so many pokemon appear at one time sweatdrop and you need to put your pokemons profiels to along with yours if you hadnt rembers >> its says to on the first post in the Character Info thread))  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragonsage56

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:50 pm
((Sorry I fixed mine up. sweatdrop ))

"Oh yeah." Said Haku as he took out his pokeball. "Go Ekans!"
User Image "Use wrap attack now!" He shouted as Ekans ran towards the sunkern and squeezed it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:52 pm
The Sunkern attacked back with an Absorb attack.

"Haku, try a Poison Sting, its super affective against grass types!" Seir yelled to his friend.  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Dragonsage56

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:55 pm
"Okay. Go poison fang!" Shouted Haku. Ekan's two fangs glew purple and it bit Sunkern. Haku took out another pokeball and threw it. "Come on..." He said as it swayed back and forth. "Gotcha." He said when it finally stopped. He went over and picked it up.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:00 pm
You catch the Sunkern. But Seir tells you to not use it much becasue he's afraid of grass types.

We continue our journey and then stop for awhile. "So, since you're a pokémon master in training you need badges right?" Seir asked Haku.  

Zell_Fire Ninja

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:02 pm
((Zell did you even see my post?))

Cronis looked at the postition of the sun and paniked
"Sorry... i have to go, come on Yukie!"
Cronis turned back around and started running Yukie looked sadly at her trainer adn back at the bulbasaur sighed and ran after Cronis  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:04 pm
"Yeah." Said Haku. "But I really want to know is why are you so afraid of grass pokemon." He said as he sent out all three of them. They ran off and started to play.

((I did!))  

Dragonsage56

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:04 pm
ToastyMarshmellow

Cronis turned back around and started running Yukie looked sadly at her trainer adn back at the bulbasaur sighed and ran after Cronis

(yes I did, and then I stopped witht he pokémon... I'm talking to dragon sage at the moment though so hush please.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:07 pm
"ok, when I was five I was playing with a Bulbasaur and by some weird thought it staretd attackign me. I accidently ran into a Vileplume afetr that and it Stun Spored me..." Seir said when Haku asked him the question. "But to get a badge we will first need to go to Nero City I think."  

Zell_Fire Ninja

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:09 pm
Zell_Fire Ninja
ToastyMarshmellow

(yes I did, and then I stopped witht he pokémon... I'm talking to dragon sage at the moment though so hush please.)

(Zell reread the character information thread first post please and never tell the guild master to hush again, its my buisness to see that the rules are followed)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:09 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
Zell_Fire Ninja
ToastyMarshmellow

(Zell reread the character information thread first post please and never tell the guild master to hush again, its my buisness to see that the rules are followed)
(yes ma'am..)  

Zell_Fire Ninja

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:12 pm
Zell_Fire Ninja
ToastyMarshmellow
Zell_Fire Ninja
ToastyMarshmellow

(yes ma'am..)

(Thank You)  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas