Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Tarlow Highlands (The RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:25 pm
[[FYI to Kabina members/racers and all other whom this concerns. For the sake of Kabina, please, Alabastor is not in this race. Do not mistaken Evil for him. Read the OOC! Or... Kabina might have yet another attack on their hands. This applies to Kabina racers/supporters.]]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:24 pm
The mech's hoverboard was damaged so Brett had to bail out on his hoverboard. Brett flew in next to Ansem. "Listen up jerkoff! My memories are true, what little of them I remember, and my heart is free! And you may be right, light alone can't defeat you. So I'm calling in some friends! Say hello to th rest of the elements!" All of the elements flooded into Brett's sword and he commenced attacking with numerous slashes.  

Brett_FM

Sou Jara rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:39 pm
lutia smiled as the other racers began squabeling and continued on intent to win

((making acusations ooc is one thing but he stated an apearance diffrent from allabasters probaly vanity or something
saying it in the rp is a diffrent matter))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:59 pm
((ack! so what is the hunter clan rider image already???? gonk ))  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
xXBeginnerXx rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:16 pm
beginner saw the fight between brett and ansem up ahead "whats going on?" she rushed on ahead hoping to sort this out  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:01 pm
"If you remain bound by the chain of memories and refuse to believe your heart. Then you may as well throw your heart away."
He grinned once more and flew downwards, out of Brett's reach.
He took aim and fired another ball of darkness straight into Brett's blind spot.
"What to do? Your hero will soon be wiped out of existence."

((Don't let your anger at me cloud your character's judgement. It will end up badly for him. I guarantee it.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

deathstar175

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:40 pm
Round 5 (not final)

Brett: 19. No Major events.
Lutia: 13. No Major Events
Ansem: 21. Dragons appear and attack Ansem. Roll an extra die to find out what happens.
Beginner: 20. No major events.

Yet to Roll.
Cadwallander: 21. Dragons appear and attack Cad. Roll an extra die to find out what happens.  
Valkyrie Nightshade rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:11 pm
((OOC: Im rolling for clan Kanareshii. ^^ I was told too.))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deathstar175

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:09 pm
Round 5 Final
Brett: 19. No Major events.
Lutia: 13. No Major Events
Ansem: 21. Dragons appear and attack Ansem. Roll an extra die to find out what happens.
Beginner: 20. No major events.
Cadwallander: 26. Roll of 2: The dragons blaze up and fire a jet of flame at Cadwallander's Biplane. All this did though was speed him up into a flaming cloud. +5 spaces and lose turn.

The crowd went wild at the action that was now begining to take place.  
Brett_FM rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:22 am
Brett screamed in pain as the blast hit him and he was knocked off his hoverboard and flung backwards. There was a flash of light as Brett's mech got up and caught Brett, who spit out some blood weakly. The mech put Brett into the cockpit and got on the hoverboard, which seemed to have regenerated. "A-all right, let's beat this guy!" Brett's strength was renewed a little and he took off at full power.  

Brett_FM

Sou Jara rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:52 pm
lutia continued on determined that she can make it past if she doesnt get involved with the foolish vandetta  
xXBeginnerXx rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:18 pm
beginner flys on to catch up hoping to assist brett  

xXBeginnerXx

Faulty Ambition rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:01 am
"You would do well not to get involved in this."
Ansem scowled at the dragons.
"I have no need for your destruction."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:58 am
Allen laughed manaicaly.
The few people still in wing-reach of him edged away nervously.
They probably needn't have worried: Allen was there to watch Ansem for them, since They couldn't make it in any official capacity. He had a personal motive for having shown up too, but it wouldn't be handle-able until the race was over. Until then, he would, probably, behave himself and enjoy the show.
And probably cheer the dragons on, out of some perverse sense of humor, but, considering he was a Destroyer, it was only reasonable he look for the worst possible outcome for everyone else.
Which was another reason he wasn't down there instead of Ansem.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:18 pm
Round 6 Final
Brett: 20. No Major events.
Lutia: 15. No Major Events
Ansem: 26. Roll of 2: The dragons blaze up and fire a jet of flame at Ansem. All this did though was speed him up into a flaming cloud. +5 spaces and lose turn.
Beginner: 21. Dragons appear and attack Beginner. Roll an extra die to find out what happens..
Cadwallander: 26. Cadwallander finds his way out of the clouds and can continue.

The crowds went wild as the third racer barreled into the dragons.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff