Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:52 pm
Starfire giggled happilly at Gants rememebrance and Robin's comment, this game they played was rather interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:45 pm
Robin X Nightwing
"That name is just bought as lame as your skills Beast Boy..." Robin replied after he wizzed past him. "Ha....show me what your made of..."

"Dude, I'm out of stuff!" Beast Boy sobbed as he fell far behind  

de Alighieri

Rioku Daisuke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:57 pm
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
"That name is just bought as lame as your skills Beast Boy..." Robin replied after he wizzed past him. "Ha....show me what your made of..."

"That's too bad, oh well at least you got to eat my dust!" he shouted and watched as he won first place. "Alright Star, your turn."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:02 pm
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing

"That's too bad, oh well at least you got to eat my dust!" he shouted and watched as he won first place. "Alright Star, your turn."

"nnnrrmmm" Beast Boy cried ((weird sound I made up))  

de Alighieri

Darmagi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 5:24 pm
Gaia Name-Darmagi
Character Name-Miasma
Age-Unknown (appears to be 16)
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)-Shapshifter (can change into mythical creatures, such as dragons and stuff)
Weapons-Claws
Crush-Cyborg
Good/Neutural/Bad-Neutral
Appearance-16 year old girl with black hair tied in pigtails wears a tank top with a heartless symbol on it (not a heartless though just like the symbol), baggy cargo pants, and sandels.
Bio-A girl with a mysterious past but cant remember any of it enjoys causing others fear and pain.
Any extra information about them-None

(I can play a bad guy if you guys want)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:47 pm
((I really prefer you not be able to change into anything (unlike beastboy)))

Starfire nodded her head ready to engage in this game that the other found so much enjoyment in playing.  

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

Darmagi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:55 am
(okay ill change it)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:47 am
what are we talking about? cry  

Caleb303

Rioku Daisuke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:57 pm
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing

"Cheer up Beast Boy...I bet you could kick Cyborg's can anyday!" Robin remarked and put a gloved hand on the changeling's shoulder for support.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:31 pm
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing
Akito...Sohma
Robin X Nightwing

"Cheer up Beast Boy...I bet you could kick Cyborg's can anyday!" Robin remarked and put a gloved hand on the changeling's shoulder for support.

"Nah, it's cool" Beast Boy smiled "I just wanna see ho3w Starfire does now!"  

de Alighieri

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:06 pm
Starfire blinked and sat down and gently took the controler from Beastboy adn looked at it "what is it that I now do?" she asked them confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:11 pm
"Ok, first of all you have to select a character by moving the little joy stick on your controller." Robin replied as he pointed to it and waited for her to select a character.  

Rioku Daisuke

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:35 am
Starfire blinked but did as Robin instructed choosing a character she awaited what to do next.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:49 pm
"Alright, now let me pick mine." Robin said as he pushed the joystick around until he found the character of his liking and selected it. "Then, we will pick a level." he added and showed her all of the levels. "You can pick that."  

Rioku Daisuke

KendoGurl
Captain

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:12 pm
Starfire nodded her head and chose the level as the scene appeared, the two characters appeared as well. "Now what is it that we do?" she asked.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff