Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
parents and resident evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pthepenguinoverlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:01 am
My mother does not mind. Actually she did not not mind when I started playing it a few years ago, I don't think she would want to watch me play though.

My father doesn't even care.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:10 am
My mother doesnt realy care for games.... however one time I was playing Resident Evil 2 on the big screen television and my dad was watchign me play, he got into the story and actually read the novels I had. He's a fan of the movies too. My dad and i love scifi-mystery/horror stories so Resident Evil definately qualifies.  

Hopeless in Chicago

vampyrebats

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:27 pm
they never notice me playing so they have nothing to say  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:28 am
They don't normally care, but if they do watch me offhand or whatever, they don't seem to dig the graphic violence much......like my mom said "Why are you playing that stuff?" that sorta thing.....they don't really care overall though.....  

kenshiro28

XINVADER

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:46 am
My step dad says I play nothing but kids games (i.e. Nintendo) but even when I showed him Resident Evil or other games alike he still says the same thing... He's such an a*****e!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:46 am
When I was playing RE4, my mother was doing laundry. Since our gaming center is in the basement she had to listen to us play our games while she went about with the laundry. Anyways, I was in the middle of a bunch of villagers and Ashley was screaming constantly. So when my mother would walk back and forth she'd scream "LEON!LEON!" in a mocking tone of Ashley's. It was pretty funny, she told me too either shoot her or not play the game while she was around because that 'girl' is annoying.  

Esod

Akashi n Ryo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:58 pm
Well when I started playin the first one wit my step dad, he kinda stole it away from me until my a** had to take over cuz he kept dieing lol he was like 25 or 27 at the time and I was like 13 or something like that and I was better then him hahahahahaha  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:18 am
my mum aint that happy becasue of all the voilence but my dad doens t really mind^^ but its good^^  

deadaccount123018179aaa

Zementh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:04 pm
My mum likes Resi (YAY!) and the films (DIE!), and my dad doesn't care.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:06 pm
My Dad doesnt care neither does my Mom, but occasionally she watches me playing.  

Solid_Snake13

kite115

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:45 am
well im not supose to play rated M games so i borow some of my freinds resident evil games without my mom notesing 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:44 pm
my mom and grandma dont really care.my dad enjoys watching(and seems to know more than i do ex."dont use that weapon its short range")and my grandpa doesnt like violent videogames.  

ShadowLink100

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:56 pm
That remind me that I should get my father to play Separate Ways, he didn't do it yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:13 am
My dad one timed was looking over my sholder when i was playing RE4, and said "Who got you this horrible and bloody game" for which i kindly replied with "you did dad, you bought it for me the first day it came out, just because i had gotten good grades on a eigth grade report card" Amazinly it really is true, he did buy me the game for the gamecube when i was 14.  

TheLegendaryThiefYunku

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:22 pm
Not to make it sound like my parents didn't care about what games I played...but, one of my first PS2 games was rated M (Ah...Twisted Metal Black, how I loved thee for a week.)

The beneficial side to that was that it served more as anger management than it did an influence. It took my pre-teen anger out on zombies and SweetTooth. So they really had no reason to care. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff