Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
KH characters and their shadow ones or your own roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:01 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
"Yea I know I won't. Though due to the non-stop fight to save the world I've somehow lost my memories up to when I first started fighting. Can you help me restore them?"(sorry if it sounds to computer like)

"yes i will!"
"Thank you."*thinks to self*"Ha this will be easy to find how to defeat Sora."

*to self*haha no one will ever know my secret!" *to sora* first before i help you go talk to riku he will help you train okay?"
"Okay thanks again."*thinks to self*"Ha foolish girl you will feel my fury soon enough."

*god how nive falling right into my trap i know its sora but it has to be done i love riku not him anymore crule yes but i like older men now......i sound crazy*
riku:ahh sora!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:51 pm
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
"Yea I know I won't. Though due to the non-stop fight to save the world I've somehow lost my memories up to when I first started fighting. Can you help me restore them?"(sorry if it sounds to computer like)

"yes i will!"

*to self*haha no one will ever know my secret!" *to sora* first before i help you go talk to riku he will help you train okay?"
"Okay thanks again."*thinks to self*"Ha foolish girl you will feel my fury soon enough."

*god how nive falling right into my trap i know its sora but it has to be done i love riku not him anymore crule yes but i like older men now......i sound crazy*
"What's wrong?"  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:01 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"What's wrong?"

riku:nothing wakka just took a chep shot but enugh about me how have you been?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:54 pm
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"What's wrong?"

"Good for as long as I can remember but I can't remember what happened after I defeated Ansem."  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:08 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"What's wrong?"

"Good for as long as I can remember but I can't remember what happened after I defeated Ansem."

riku:uh didnt you go to that place in the town.......i cant remember either  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:09 am
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"What's wrong?"

"Can you tell me something what were my weaknesses."  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:33 am
"oh well. ill just talk to you two later, you're obvioulsy still catching up." walks over to a tree and lays down next to it trying to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:02 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
"What's wrong?"

riku relized and saw right thriought the trap he desided to play along"oh youhated when the emny did a victory dance before battling and you could never get that one move down what was it oh the hack and slash "  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:40 pm
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
"What's wrong?"

riku relized and saw right thriought the trap he desided to play along"oh youhated when the emny did a victory dance before battling and you could never get that one move down what was it oh the hack and slash "
"Oh yea that got me infruriated especially when you did it that was just annoying."*thinks to self*"hmmm... I think I said something too revealing maybe I should retreat soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:04 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"Oh yea that got me infruriated especially when you did it that was just annoying."*thinks to self*"hmmm... I think I said something too revealing maybe I should retreat soon."

riku scrached his head "umm did you get smarter?"*in head*gezz if hes trying to get off as sora he suck as it*  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:19 pm
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

riku scrached his head "umm did you get smarter?"*in head*gezz if hes trying to get off as sora he suck as it*
"Well maybe, oh well G'night."*Walks off to behind the shack*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:28 am
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"Well maybe, oh well G'night."*Walks off to behind the shack*

"umm sora your house is that way*points to island*"*what a bad impostre *
riku:kirai! the sora that you just saw is a fake
kiari: i knew something was to different
riku:yep but how are you?
kiari*she huged riku* i miss him..  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:27 am
*behind the shack in the shadows*"Close one I could've been caught I have to be careful on what I say next time."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:07 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
*behind the shack in the shadows*"Close one I could've been caught I have to be careful on what I say next time."

"ya think"rikus shadow appered behind him  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:29 pm
a_sweet_romantic
ShadowSora(unknown KH)

"ya think"rikus shadow appered behind him
"What the oh hey guess I'm more like sora than I thought. I practicly gave it away." sweatdrop  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff