Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
SCIENTISTS MIGHT HAVE FOUND THREE NEW PLANETS!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantom_empress25

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:33 pm
Rush_Hardroc
Lay-San
SilverStarboy
Nothing. The show has stopped producing new episodes for almost 10 years

yea...and ppl r saying that pluto's not a planet..so...yea. if they did continue the show, it'll b like "Pluto died/went to another kingdom to protect" and for the nu planets, "we're nu scouts that'll help protect the Moon Kingdom/ there's more protectors out there.."or sumthin along those lines...

Bullshit! Pluto is Pluto! Nothing is to be done about that. Hell, the 4 largest asteroids got senshi... what of that? Does that mean anything?

Amen! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:07 pm
that would be cool if there were to be new sailor scouts but i like the one that they have now  

Babbie_Moon

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:00 pm
Well wouldn't be kind of cool if the they did add other scouts, like I know there would be more names and attacks to remember but that would make it all the better. Oh I do know for sure that one of the new planets names is Ceres and at one time the were considering making Charon, Pluto's moon, its own planet.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:33 am
they are going to deal with it bacause sailor pluto will stay! and if can control time we are good!  

Sailor-Rei

thecentaurspromise

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:48 pm
kiaoma
that would be cool if there were to be new sailor scouts but i like the one that they have now

I agree totally.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:38 pm
Well, one of the planets has been confirmed that life can survive on it. I think it's called Glesis something, eh!

But again, what would really change? the anime has ended for more than 10 years, and a Sailor Glesis? That's whacked up....... But then again, alot of the story line would change since Pluto wouldn't be there, the Portal would be gone, Rini wouldn't be called Little Lady, ugh! Okay, alot would change IF the planets were actually confirmed at the time the anime was done.  

narusy

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:42 pm
Yeah it would be totally different and then probably the whole world would go insane, well at least Sailor Moon fans.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:36 pm
i would try to make the seasons continu!  

Sailor-Rei

yume_miko

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:55 pm
hmmmmmm. i'm to lazy to read all of the other posts. i got bored with the argument about pluto. as far as i'm concerned, and the rest of astonomical people like me, pluto is still a planet. who are we puny life forms to say what is, and what isn't in this vast universe. i am curious though, as to what the new planets will be named. so my question to you, the maker of this forum, "where can i get some solid info, and do you know if they've come up with some names?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:11 pm
sailor lunar eclipse
OH WHAT IF THEY WERE PLANETS THEN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE STORY OF THE ANIME SAILOR MOON?! eek

I doubt it. However I did hear that the following are now pronounced planets.

Planet Vulcan.

Planet Sedna.

It really ticked me off when They stopped Pluto from being a planet stare
That was my favorite. Out of all the things we need to know, like medicines, causes of dieseases etc. They choose to spend their money on saying what has been a planet for YEARS is not a planet? Waste.  

GHC- Renge Houshakuji

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:37 am
[GS] Luna
sailor lunar eclipse
OH WHAT IF THEY WERE PLANETS THEN WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE STORY OF THE ANIME SAILOR MOON?! eek

I doubt it. However I did hear that the following are now pronounced planets.

Planet Vulcan.

Planet Sedna.

It really ticked me off when They stopped Pluto from being a planet stare
That was my favorite. Out of all the things we need to know, like medicines, causes of dieseases etc. They choose to spend their money on saying what has been a planet for YEARS is not a planet? Waste.

Totally right, and then question if it's not a planet can they please describe what in the heck a dwarf planet is. "Cause that's now what Pluto is classified as.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:22 pm
i hate when people think of great ideas but said that they'll do the idea in the manga/ anime. let me just say Naoko most liely stopped because she didn't want to have an end so there would be more Otaku Senshi!  

mintycho

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:15 am
Hum.. you have a good point there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:53 pm
yeah well Pluto has always been in conflict with scientists...Pluto has been a planet...has not been a planet...etc. for the past 25 years (or more)...I bet in another 10 or 15 years it will be a planet again.

as for the new planets....I think after pluto there shouldn't be anymore...i dont want to live in a world where 20 planets exist in the solar system XD Oh well I'm happy about Planet Eris though :p (she's the goddess of chaos and destruction...I made a sailor for her, she's an oc)  

GS Sailor Hinata

3,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:28 pm
I personally would really like to see peoples' fan senshi with these new planets smile It all sounds really fun and creative biggrin  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff