Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikami_X_Kira

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:33 pm
TheDevilDante
soulreaver_pmr
TheDevilDante
*pops in and takes a seat, looks around establishment with approving eye. picks up a Menu and reads through drinks and food choices. looks around for a waitress*

"Hmm.... I'm ready to order! Where's the waitress?"
Since no one else is hear I'll take your order.

"I'd like the T-Virus Taco with Wesker's Wine, please." *folds Menu and hands it to soulreaver_pmr*
Your order will be here shortly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:33 pm
I'll cook it then, *makes the taco* made with zombie meat just for you, sir.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Damien Silver

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I'll cook it then, *makes the taco* made with zombie meat just for you, sir.

stare *mutters to HERself, coughs and points to her sig* sweatdrop

"Maybe I should of joined with my other female account..."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:36 pm
soulreaver_pmr
TheDevilDante
soulreaver_pmr
TheDevilDante
*pops in and takes a seat, looks around establishment with approving eye. picks up a Menu and reads through drinks and food choices. looks around for a waitress*

"I'd like the T-Virus Taco with Wesker's Wine, please." *folds Menu and hands it to soulreaver_pmr*
Queston, Would you like some t-virus in your Wesker Wine? It's highly recomened by Wesker himself.  

Mikami_X_Kira

Damien Silver

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:38 pm
soulreaver_pmr
soulreaver_pmr
TheDevilDante
soulreaver_pmr
TheDevilDante

Queston, Would you like some t-virus in your Wesker Wine? It's highly recomened by Wesker himself.

*laughs* "I'm sure he did recommend it. Eh, sure, why not." wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:40 pm
soulreaver_pmr
No he didn't, I came up with the idea, Wesker just stole it, and then he gets all the credit. It's cool though... Me and him are tight like that *crosses fingers*  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:42 pm
TheDevilDante
stare *mutters to HERself, coughs and points to her sig* sweatdrop

"Maybe I should of joined with my other female account..."
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't see well in the light.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:42 pm
TheDevilDante
soulreaver_pmr
soulreaver_pmr
TheDevilDante
soulreaver_pmr
TheDevilDante

*laughs* "I'm sure he did recommend it. Eh, sure, why not." wink
*sighs* Okay I'll go get the t-virus then.*Walks to the back room and gose through a door labled Danger Off Limits.* ..........*Sceams come from the room* Ahhh stop biteing me you freakin zombies. scream *Comes out with a few bite marks on him and is holding a vail of some strange liquid.*  

Mikami_X_Kira

Damien Silver

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:45 pm
soulreaver_pmr
*sighs* Okay I'll go get the t-virus then.*Walks to the back room and gose through a door labled Danger Off Limits.* ..........*Sceams come from the room* Ahhh stop biteing me you freakin zombies. scream *Comes out with a few bite marks on him and is holding a vail of some strange liquid.*

eek *checks to make sure her gun is fully-loaded and within reach* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:49 pm
TheDevilDante
soulreaver_pmr

Heres your Wesker Wine(I hope you know what I wen't through to get it.)*Sees she is checking her gun* Don't worry the room is locked up tight so they can't get out.Most of the time.  

Mikami_X_Kira

Damien Silver

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:55 pm
soulreaver_pmr
TheDevilDante
soulreaver_pmr

Heres your Wesker Wine(I hope you know what I wen't through to get it.)*Sees she is checking her gun* Don't worry the room is locked up tight so they can't get out.Most of the time.

*eyes his numerous bite marks, takes wine and sips at it* "Yes, I'm sure it's very secure...."  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:56 pm
TheDevilDante
*eyes his numerous bite marks, takes wine and sips at it* "Yes, I'm sure it's very secure...."
They're only zombies! They're no more dangerous than crack addicts who haven't got their fix.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mikami_X_Kira

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:58 pm
TheDevilDante
soulreaver_pmr
TheDevilDante
soulreaver_pmr

Yes it is. HEY WESKER GET ME SOME OF THAT ANTI-VIRUS AND YOU MIGHT WAN'T TO HURRY IVE GOT 3min TO LIVE scream  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
TheDevilDante
They're only zombies! They're no more dangerous than crack addicts who haven't got their fix.

>.< "That's one way of putting it, I guess...."

*has an idea for food item*

"Alexia Angelfood Cake and G-Virus Garbage Pizza...?" xp

Damien Silver

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:03 pm
TheDevilDante
>.< "That's one way of putting it, I guess...."

*has an idea for food item*

"Alexia Angelfood Cake and G-Virus Garbage Pizza...?" xp
Eww!! I mean come on, G-Virus is okay, but not out of the garbage!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff