Submit

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:38 am
I haven't already posted in here.. eek

Okay... my worst ones...

Xiaoyu - Dunno why, she's not that hard to use, but... well.. not for me..^^
Panda/Kuma - >-< I dislike Kuma, that's why I don't play with 'him'..
Ganryu - He has petter punches than kicks, and I mostly use kicks..^^; ((not with Steve, I like him, even though(sp? sweatdrop ) he's a boxer))
Asuka - kinda.. I dunno..

Well, those'll do.. for now...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:32 am
Man no love the the Gan-man.

Gan in my opinion is one of the easier characters to use. No wave dashing or ewgf or vts canceling or stance shifting. To play him you just need to know two directions. Downback and downfoward. Almost all of his good moves come out of those inputs. Df3, df2 db2, db4, df141, d41, df1+2....

Don't let Ganny's size fool you. He's sneaky fast. Sure he has no 8 frame jab, but he has a 10 frame headbut that eats jabbers for breakfast. Or if you can't get off the complex input of b1+2 you have a funky punch counter into the infamous butt-rape shuffle.

Add a few frametraps like d+1 and d1+2.

Oh and his wall carries and juggles are piss easy. I mean you can get somoene to the wall after a launch just tapping 2,1~2,1~21212121... And if you're not going to get a wall just end it with 1+2 or f1+2.

Bah anyrate on the topic....

Bob confuses me to no end, I do one little move and I end up in a different stance and just end up kicking myself into negative frames or costly wiff.

And playing Ganryu and Marduk is hard. Their moves are so backwards from each other. Ganryu's fast low is db4. Marduk's is d4. db4 on Marduk is that 'tarded sweep that puts him on his back. d4 for ganny is that dumb slow a** sumo stomp which I call the dangly balls defense.

It just sucks when I get back on Ganny and start playing him with Marduk reflexes. Pressing b1+2 and b3+4 to counter with results in rather unfavorable outcomes. Well not so much b1+2 comes that headbutt has accidently save my but at times.  

Lyes

Half Man-half otaku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:08 pm
My worst r the ones evry one is saying. King, Marduk, the bears, Julia. some of the people suck at using the good ones like Steve, Yoshimitsu for instance.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:24 am
my worst are actually Hwoarang (because he looks fruity and i really cant get his good hits in). Asuka(i cant use her at all.... i dislike her because my friend always tries to beat the brakes off me with her)Bryan Fury- OMG he doesn't have much low moves and most of his moves can be blocked easily and a cure for bryan fury opponents is Nina williams which i also cannot use. baek do san i will never ever use again... he is just like a maxi player from SC(push one button and he does a stupid combo)

Julia is one of my best
Kazuya
Jin
Feng Wei IS MY BEST
bruce

but im not saying the chars that i am not good at stink because yes they kick my tail all of the time xp  

krige

Hiroshima Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:28 pm
My worst would have to be Julia, King, and Nina/Anna.

Julia and Nina/Anna's styles don't really appeal to me so I've never invested much time in them. I can use King but I don't have all his combo grabs down so I'm not as effective as I could be. If I were into that sort of character I would've learned them by now but I'm not really into relying that heavily on throws.

Anyone that says they can't use Jack is crazy, you can almost lose by accident w/ him. Also, anyone that's having trouble with Asuka should def. give her a second chance.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:56 am
... I don't understand why you guys think that king is really slow, but any ways.

I know its gonna seem stupid, but A.king (which makes no sense considering I use king alot), I can never seem to time his attacks well and just end up with his stupid one move grapples or a diving move.

Jin is the other character that really annoys me, I constantly manage to screw up his kicking combos some how and yet I am fine with Kazuya sweatdrop ...  

dawings

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:08 pm
For me, just Jack-5, Roger Jr, and Nina.

Hmmm...

It seems that a lot of the people in this thread can't seem to play as Julia for various reasons. I have played as Michelle (and others since then) in Tekken and switched to Julia in T3 so I have confidence in this piece of advice:
Take the time and learn to use her,
It'll pay off in the end.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:00 pm
Julia!  

rocking_legend

Icege

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:19 pm
King's combo grabs are garbage. Don't stress over learning them. You should be more concerned with being able to do his instant Shining Wizard. He also isn't slow at all. He's got a 9-frame jab and a 14-frame hopkick. Craaazy.

Asuka isn't good at all in 5.0.

Bryan has tons of great lows. d+4, d/b+3, d+3 are his primary ones. You can do d/f+3 against scrubs that can't block it on reaction for huge damage. He's got tons of great moves, and if somebody is turtling up you've got taunt which will give you free f+1,4, 3+4, or Jet Upper if you're gangsta like Knee.

Baek is a very complex character. You can't rely on spamming his kick strings because you can sidestep out of them and rape his back.

Ganryu is so solid he shits bricks, especially in T5.0.

Feng Wei is one of the easiest characters in the game to play, aside from Ganryu.

Julia control = ff+pick a button. If they're pressuring you, fish for CH 1,2,1 for zomg life.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:27 am
Raven, Julia, and Asuka.

Dx

[~Panda.DJ]

Cali_on_the_spot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:23 am
My worst character has to be Panda. I cant ever ever ever do juggles with him and it sucks monkeys. Every other character im at least decent with.

Everybody always says that Xiaoyu is easy to learn. Shes actually one of the trickiest characters to get good with and her fighting style once mastered is amazingly pretty and effective. If you want easy to learn play as eddy or christie.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:38 pm
King: Chain throws are too hard on my thumbs.

Bruce: Stupid move design and weak blows.

I'm also losing my touch with Heihachi, mostly because i'm getting better with Hwoarang and Jin.  

Tae-Kwon-Doh-Boy

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:05 am
mine would be lei and ganryu  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:39 am
I don't realy have a problem with any charcater, it's knowing who to choose against your opponent.  

Bonesniffer

Alucard from Hellsing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:39 am
I can't play with Panda/kuma and Julia. I can't do anything with them makes me sad.  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff