Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tekken Force

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
Are there any real SERIOUS tekken pplayers here? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:06 am
Black_Hado
ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO 10 I AM THE SHIZZNITe!!!! Yes i do brag. When it comes to the KING OF IRON FIST TOURNAMENT i am a child prodigy, I've been undefeated since age 13. Tournaments in my local areas left "so called" TEKKEN playaz broke and me much much richer!!!! I use Hwoarang or Heihachi c** and fight me any of you!!!!!!!!!! I kno never ending comboz, the world's most annoying jugglerz, and even glitches that expose every character to an open attack. FIND ME-FIGHT ME-AND PERISH!!!!!! or add me if u want to LIVE!!!!!hahahah.......i acted like i'd actually spare u. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl stare stare stare rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Wanna bet? cool Just stay and look around for a moment, you'd notice you're s**t what comes to some of us others here... Also, bragging makes you look weak.

I was undefeated since age 13 until I started to take part in major tournaments... (Animecons don't count, they're easy) You might want to try and go somewhere for nationals or internationals... We'll see how tough you are then.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:23 am
Black_Hado
ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO 10 I AM THE SHIZZNITe!!!! Yes i do brag. When it comes to the KING OF IRON FIST TOURNAMENT i am a child prodigy, I've been undefeated since age 13. Tournaments in my local areas left "so called" TEKKEN playaz broke and me much much richer!!!! I use Hwoarang or Heihachi c** and fight me any of you!!!!!!!!!! I kno never ending comboz, the world's most annoying jugglerz, and even glitches that expose every character to an open attack. FIND ME-FIGHT ME-AND PERISH!!!!!! or add me if u want to LIVE!!!!!hahahah.......i acted like i'd actually spare u. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl stare stare stare rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And now you're... 14?

If you're so good and you go to tournaments, why haven't I heard about you...?  

Kradvity

Hope Uriel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:23 am
I wish I could afford to go to a tournament.

are they anything like anime cons?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:51 pm
Tekkensennin
Black_Hado
Wanna bet? cool Just stay and look around for a moment, you'd notice you're s**t what comes to some of us others here... Also, bragging makes you look weak.

I was undefeated since age 13 until I started to take part in major tournaments... (Animecons don't count, they're easy) You might want to try and go somewhere for nationals or internationals... We'll see how tough you are then.

Honestly, i kno im not the best.....no one can truly be the best. But i appreciate u reminding me that there are bigger fish in the pond id have 2 beat to be the best. Im really not at all that cocky. I wanted to see what kind of reactions id get. The ones who feared me obviously SUCK or arent serious TEKKEN playerz. But oh my......the ones like you that step up and say something about me running off at the mouth...are the ones that can offer me what i seek. Worthy opponents who can give me what SPARTANS believe is a "beautiful death". I dont fight to lose, i fight to have fun and LEARN from my opponents. I love TEKKEN and i usually make friends with tournament opponents. I havent gone outta state yet for a tournament cuz i lack the funds, time, and support but i would like to enter one. I really appreciate it. You seem like a worthy opponent man. oh and 4give my cockiness, like i said i use it to ween out the weak ones. PEACE!!!!! add me if u want.
ZAIBATSU 4 LIFE

Black_Hado

Icege

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:22 am
Don't forget about those of us that didn't say anything, because the second we saw your name at a tournament, we'd be taking your money wink

And the person asking about tourneys being like cons, not at all. There's a lot more bloodlust in the air. Though some of the bigger ones like Evolution have a bit more to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:38 am
Black_Hado
Tekkensennin
Black_Hado

Honestly, i kno im not the best.....no one can truly be the best. But i appreciate u reminding me that there are bigger fish in the pond id have 2 beat to be the best. Im really not at all that cocky. I wanted to see what kind of reactions id get. The ones who feared me obviously SUCK or arent serious TEKKEN playerz. But oh my......the ones like you that step up and say something about me running off at the mouth...are the ones that can offer me what i seek. Worthy opponents who can give me what SPARTANS believe is a "beautiful death". I dont fight to lose, i fight to have fun and LEARN from my opponents. I love TEKKEN and i usually make friends with tournament opponents. I havent gone outta state yet for a tournament cuz i lack the funds, time, and support but i would like to enter one. I really appreciate it. You seem like a worthy opponent man. oh and 4give my cockiness, like i said i use it to ween out the weak ones. PEACE!!!!! add me if u want.
ZAIBATSU 4 LIFE
I entered RN7 a while back (my first big one) and I got my a** handed to me, that's when I realized I'm not that great after all, I managed to hold my own for a while but... yeah. and I smiled all the time, no matter how bad I got my a** kicked, I loved it! I loved the chance to fight a skilled opponent, to learn new stuff and to get new friends. 3nodding

And yeah, cons suck... nothing to them really, I could call it warming up for bigger tournaments.  

Tekkensennin
Crew

BlueHeartShinigami

2,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:01 pm
When's the next big tournament? I'm finally ready to compete!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:52 pm
There's plenty of tournaments going around.

Go to www.tekkenzaibatsu.com and click on Forums, then Tournament Announcements. Find one close to you.

If anybody is in the NY/NJ/PA area, I'll be attending AnimeNEXT2k7. Going to see if I can extend my winning streak in Tekken to 3 years ;P  

Icege

BlueHeartShinigami

2,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:48 pm
Icege
There's plenty of tournaments going around.

Go to www.tekkenzaibatsu.com and click on Forums, then Tournament Announcements. Find one close to you.

If anybody is in the NY/NJ/PA area, I'll be attending AnimeNEXT2k7. Going to see if I can extend my winning streak in Tekken to 3 years ;P

Where in the NY/NJ/PA area and when and what time?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:38 pm
First weekend of July in Secaucus.

www.animenext.org

I'M SUPER SERIAL  

Icege

jhyuuga

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:51 am
When I was little, my cousins played it and by the time I could hold a controller, I was playing too... the problem was, I'd be pumped and ready to fight the next day at school.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:30 am
im a serious player!!!  

rocking_legend

SiR-virtueZ_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:08 am
Ehh...I'm semi-serious.

I'll probably NEVER be tournament-worthy gameplay-wise, nor do I intend on participating in such bigtime intensity anytime soon.

However, I do take character development in TEKKEN very seriously. While the story's kinda "meh" to me after 5, it still has that nostalgia factor. I have, after all, played everything up to 5, pre-DR. (And that's only because I don't have arcade or PS3 access...) It's awesome to see how far this series has come from its debut. But going back to gameplay, like I said, I'll probably never be tourney-worthy, but I'll certainly do my best to learn my characters'-of-choice to their furthest capacities, either through sheer gameplay experience, or through asking people around these parts (...particularly Icege...). Yep.

That's my story for a lifetime. Too bad I'll be gone before T6 comes out...I've more important things to attend to during that time. But once I return from hiatus, who knows...LEO-TIME, anyone?

Peace 'til Next.Z=  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:14 pm
Honestly, i consider myself the best fighter out of all of my friends.
I do take my fighting seriously, and i can pull off most special moves, and 10-Hit combos ( used to )

My Favorite characters are:

Heihachi Mishima

Jin Kazama

Paul Phoenix

Baek-Do-San

And Steve Fox smile  

Tae-Kwon-Doh-Boy

KC Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:57 am
I used to rule T1-TTT with Jin and Kazuya but then they made tekken 4 and screwed up Jin's moveset....... stressed  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff