Reply The Tekken Force
The Martial Arts of Tekken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Musicalchick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:48 am
I agree! Also, I thought what I said was right, because of a website on Capoeira told me. Oh well. Looks like it was false! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:08 am
hahaha no worries... at least now you know heheheh  

Hyung Horangi

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:37 am
Hyung Horangi
hahaha no worries... at least now you know heheheh
that hahaha hehehe stuff look pretty ******** dumb eek seriously... almost as bad as constant lol...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:02 pm
Wouldn't Yoshimitsu fall under Vale Tudo as well? I read an interview and it was said that Yoshimitsu is the only true Vale Tudo fighter in the game.  

Hiroshima Jackson

MoonSoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:22 pm
Indigo_Blue
this is from Wilipedia, right?
For the last time, no it's not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:58 am
@tekkensennin: really? is it annoying you? haha hehe
haha hehe haha hehe haha hehe haha hehe why don't you just stop criticizing people and post something related to the topic or is that too hard for you? haha hehe.. just focus on the game man... not the gamers... grow up.. i think it's about time

@hiroshima jackson: about yoshimitsu... i don't think of him being under vale tudo because vale tudo consists of grappling and locks... i suppose he's just a mixture of moves and a lot of invented moves for the game  

Hyung Horangi

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:34 am
Hyung Horangi
@tekkensennin: really? is it annoying you? why don't you just stop criticizing people and post something related to the topic or is that too hard for you? just focus on the game man... not the gamers... grow up.. i think it's about time

That looks better, besides, all I could've said has been said by MoonSoo...
Just don't piss me off on purpose.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:36 am
ok! shake hands?  

Hyung Horangi

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:37 am
Hyung Horangi
ok! shake hands?
Sure hhahahahahaaaaaaaaahahahahahhehehhehehehhehehehehlolololollololololollol
*shakes*

There, end of discussion... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:39 pm
I just looked it up and Vale Tudo is Portugese for "Anything Goes"... I'd say that def. sums up Yoshimitsu's style. There's no real skillset, you can do anything.  

Hiroshima Jackson

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:56 am
Hiroshima Jackson
I just looked it up and Vale Tudo is Portugese for "Anything Goes"... I'd say that def. sums up Yoshimitsu's style. There's no real skillset, you can do anything.
In that case everyone's Vale Tudo in Tekken...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:56 am
Not really, because everyone else adheres to a certain style, Yoshimitsu's fighting is free form. It's not an established style, it's just his random attacks.  

Hiroshima Jackson

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:19 am
Hiroshima Jackson
Not really, because everyone else adheres to a certain style, Yoshimitsu's fighting is free form. It's not an established style, it's just his random attacks.
Still... Pretty much everyone have techniques from several martial arts... that makes them Vale Tudo  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:43 pm
@hiroshima jackson: eventhough vale tudo means "anything goes" doesn't necessarily mean that you can do awkward movements... the :anything goes" means that you can do which is practical though some moves may be branded as "dirty tactics"... what's more.. vale tudo is used mostly in mixed martial arts tournaments... try to look for marco ruas to have a better understanding of vale tudo. biggrin  

Hyung Horangi

Pooky Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:17 am
I remembered watching a doco on Vale Tudo on TV, pity my bro stole the remote and changed it to his crappy soap opera sweatdrop  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff