Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Absence Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warsome

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:18 pm
I have and will be gone for awhile, due to real life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:53 am
Um. Let's see.

I'll be at camp from the 29- til July 28
then
I'll be at another camp from the 1-5th of August.

The first camp I will ultimately try to find a computer =)
The second camp i KNOW there are computers and will try to drop by when i can. ^___^  

aeris192
Crew

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:39 pm
Sorry guys, but now that AX is starting, I can't promise I'll be able to post.

4 days of potential absence

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:03 pm
In Japan, Acess for me will be very limited so I might be very constricted rp wise.

TheVirtuosoEffect

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:08 am
We regret to inform you that Bosque has just been diagnosed with a severe case of real life and will not likely be on the rest of the weekend. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:11 am
I'm goin' to my Grandparent's house today, and I'm gonna be house-sitting for them for about a week. So depending on whether or not they leave their laptop for me, I may or may not be on as frequently. Just thought I'd letcha know now, since by the time I get there they may have already packed it.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:13 pm
I guess you can say im back lol

Ive beenn gone for a good while but a few ppl wanted me back so ill be making a post soon ..somewhere and updating my old character profiles....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:00 am
I'm back,sorry for disapeering on you guys. DX I have a new account though, (This'll be a mule) can you please invite : Amule`wish ?  

Litchi Litchi

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:02 pm
ive been gone for a while and i probably will be gone for a little while longer due to restrictions on my internet access and other things i cant control.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:48 am
Okay, this is kinda...bleh.

See, we happen to be in the middle of a big moving process. And starting tomorrow (the 13th), we're gonna lose out cable and internet. Now, the new place I'm moving doesn't have cable set up, and it may take some time to do so, as we're poor highschool kids (well, poor highschool graduates, but still). So it's hard to tell how often I'll be getting on after tomorrow. I have friends who have the internet, but I'll have to be gettin' a job soon, so that's also gonna infrindge upon my attendance. But fear not, friends and colleagues. The real, adult world can only keep me down for so long before I burst free of its bonds and return to what I really care about. You shall see me again soon enough.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:15 am
I'll be gone for at least two days or three if you count today because well today I'm going down to Mason City Iowa.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:17 pm
on the 28th ill be gone for about a week  

Mangafan5

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:20 pm
On August 7th I'm going to band camp for a week at Central Michigan University. (Anyone who makes fun of band members will lose a kidney in there sleep.) I'm not sure if I'll have computer access.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:35 am
Goin'o Vegas for several days. And not just for fun this time. My grandparents are moving there, and I'm helping them move for 10 bucks an hour, because we need money that badly. Talk atch'all when we get back.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:10 pm
I'll be gone this weekend without guaranteed internet access. If you got a problem with that, I'll see you at the inquest...maybe.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff