Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Anyone here been to a Chinese school? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:49 am

Ok I just had to post this. xD
Chinese schools, or atleast the one I went to, have the most nasty washrooms! It's just a really deep pit -_-. That would besically tells you, it stank.
So on the first day one of my classmates fell in xD
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:55 am

Liambiam
As in a weekend school that only teaches Chinese. I quit after 2 years while I was still top of the class, plus it was getting a little expensive. twisted
AHAHAH.. yes... good old saturday school... having to be pulled out of bed on an early saturday morning. 4laugh

twinztar

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:43 am

twinztar
Liambiam
As in a weekend school that only teaches Chinese. I quit after 2 years while I was still top of the class, plus it was getting a little expensive. twisted
AHAHAH.. yes... good old saturday school... having to be pulled out of bed on an early saturday morning. 4laugh

they still did that? man i hated it. i wanted to sleep. but force to wake up evil
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:03 pm

I go to chinese school. There's really only about 10 people in my class, because it's like.. Grade 6 chinese. When I get into the secondary years, there's going to be even less. Mandarin is so different from cantonese >"
I wonder if there's anyone here that could hold up a decent conversation with chinese characters....

Yozoh

Lai Woun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:00 am

I did! When I was like 5.....but then I moved here and we didnt have Chinese school here....so now I am trying to learn....so hard! x_____x
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:37 am

*takes one lookc at the titiel topic. dies*

yesh. and i hated it scream

Salliewalker

The Committee Staff Gaian

1,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

b4byy_5oul

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:51 pm

i had chinese skool on saturday morningss nd i was daym tired. blaugh i went frm jk-middle of gr7 i hated it frm jk-6 but then in 7 i met more BETTER frds nd they were more fun nd i didnt want to leave but yah.. my mom didnt let me quit before but then all of a sudden she letted me quit =) soo now im free on saturdayss =) biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:05 pm

b4byy_5oul
i had chinese skool on saturday morningss nd i was daym tired. blaugh i went frm jk-middle of gr7 i hated it frm jk-6 but then in 7 i met more BETTER frds nd they were more fun nd i didnt want to leave but yah.. my mom didnt let me quit before but then all of a sudden she letted me quit =) soo now im free on saturdayss =) biggrin

XD!! Sometimes I use chinese school as an excuse to get myself out of things that I have to do. But then.. sometimes I'd wish I didn't have chinese school so I could do other things. But anyway, I'm glad I stuck on to going to chinese school, since not that many people that I know here knows how to write or read. That just... discourages me. hmm.. Some can't even speak it, that makes me even more disapointed.

Yozoh

lilazn101

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:43 am

nope never went and never will lol
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:24 pm

Is nobody else out there glad they went to chinese school? Way to go on having chinese/asian pride stare

Yozoh

b4byy_5oul

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:10 pm

Hara Tsubasa
Is nobody else out there glad they went to chinese school? Way to go on having chinese/asian pride stare

urm.. i was kinda glad that i did . i met new frds nd i got to learn new stuff. at least i got to learn how to read nd write.. i have to admit.. it was kinda fun
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:18 pm

ah...the old innocent days..hehe anywas yes when i was about 6 or 7 for about 5 months then we moved and now i take private lessons...hehe ever so fun sweatdrop

Angelwings79

Yozoh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:10 am

Angelwings79
ah...the old innocent days..hehe anywas yes when i was about 6 or 7 for about 5 months then we moved and now i take private lessons...hehe ever so fun sweatdrop
oh.. private lessons? How are those like? I always wondered how it is to take private lessons.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:01 pm

i heard chinese skool is just a waste of time my friend goes to chinese skool hes always last in class...he dusn't know how to write anything and his teacher still lets him go up grade

Dophane

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:04 am

f1r3b4ll2000
i heard chinese skool is just a waste of time my friend goes to chinese skool hes always last in class...he dusn't know how to write anything and his teacher still lets him go up grade

That could be one of two reasons.
Maybe your friend just isn't trying enough, therefore not knowing anything.
Or, perhaps the teacher really is incompetent and passes anybody.

But believe me, Chinese school is useful. It may seem like a waste of time being an addition to regular school, but if you are not fluent in Chinese, you may regret not putting in effort when you become older.
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff