Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia]No 088 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Higes_Girl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:49 pm
"Oh i'm sorry...I wish iI didn't know my mom she doesn't understand that I need my space". Saki grab a drink out of the fridge." But.. i wish I knew my dad my mom never liked talking about him whenever I ask she just turn her head and went to her room...but i'm sure he was a great guy!" Saki said trying to smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:53 pm
"its ok, they diont wnna know me , my adopted family is great. not all great people leave there kids maybe you should think about that."  

cursed-with-curves

Higes_Girl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:57 pm
"Yeah maybe your right if my mom really didn't love my she'd prouble just drop me off some were"....Saki looked at Morrigan"I'm sorry if i affened you it wasn't like me too talk like that about someone".  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:03 pm
"youd didnt offend me, you just have to look at each side of the story. and use you rbetter judgement."  

cursed-with-curves

Higes_Girl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:15 pm
"Your right I'm sorry I just...you see in my old school i didn't have any friends so i haven't talk to someone this much in a whilei'm just nervous things here at Ria are happing so fast with me". Saki sat down again."I mean Raven was my first friend here then Midnight and now you I haven't been this happpy in a while I guess it too much for me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:32 pm
((Both of you all of these last posts have been one liners make sure your post are atleat 303 characters long, or 4-6 sentences)  

DeeMac61206

toriable2016

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:32 pm
Raven slowly raised herself up and looked around to see Morrigan and saki.She rubbed her head and waved at her just in time to see Kelly walk in through the door."What the hell are you doing here Morrigan?"She gave a little yawn trying not to show her disppointment."Yeah great to see you and stuff."

Kelly just came in rubbing her eyes and yawning.For a five year old girl she stayed up pretty late.Though Kelly was alot smarter than your average five year old.If she wanted to she could have the maturity of a 7th grader.She saw Morrigan and imediately bowed to the ground to show her repect.She quickly got up and ran to her bed.She tried hard to hoast herself on it cause it was a little tall.She tucked herself in and waved at the new girl.She was a bit too tired to talk right now and went to sleep."Night night pretty lady,Raven,and new person."

((Edit:Sorry what the hell was I thinking?Im so screwed up today I swear,thinking about my birthday party tommorow))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:07 am
MOrrigan bowed her head to Kelly as she bowed, "you really dont have to that." she said lookin awkwardly at raven, "because of what i told you elaier and what everyoine else..." she trialed off. she looked at Ravne, "nice to see you too, i gotta why need to talk." she said looking at kelly now asleep and the otehr girl, "i think you took something the wrong way." she kept on, "i kinda felt it." she put on a smile, "i dont like xan that way, it was just playfull banter." she replied kind off dismayed, "he loves you and that it no one else." she bwed her head, "i gotta go, ill see you around." she got up and leftt  

cursed-with-curves

Higes_Girl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:59 pm
Saki looked at Kelly and smiled then she looked at Raven"whos xan raven does he go to ria?"Saki looked at raven very confused"And why was morrigan so sad why did she say that she didnt like xan!" Saki paused and loked at raven  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:18 pm
Raven just looked at the girl with a frown on her face."Because I like Xan.I lost my memory and resently recovered it.I found out that Xan and I had been lovers in the past,though I still liked him even though I didnt know who he was at the time.And......Morrigan was slirting with him."She gave an irratated look at the girl."Dont you think I have the right to be mad?"She hopped out of bed and put on a black shirt that had a skull on it that said rock.Also a pair of big baggy black pants with chains on them.She took off the shirt with the skull on it and put on a black strapless bikini shirt on.It looked like a bathing suit top with no straps,but it was a stylish shirt she liked alot.She sat back down on the bed and looked over at Kelly.She just smiled and walked out the door for a little fresh air."You can handle baby sitting right?"

Kelly woke up and looked around to see a girl quite new to her.She quickly jumped off the bed onto the floor and grabbed hold of the girls leg.She gave it a big hug and looked up at her.She was much taller than Kelly ,since she was only five years old."Hiya!Miss lady why are you in are dormy?"She said in a cute and child like voice.  

toriable2016

Muzz Xandre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:50 pm
Veretta/Raven's Phone bliped it's melody as she recieved a message reading, 'XANZNY heart '.

(( stare ))
It said;

'WHERE R U? I'M BCK FROM MY COARSE. I WNT 2 C U! I'M @ THE SPIRIT ARENA ATM! JUZ WATCHED CAIN FIGHT HIS BRO. C U SOON RITE???
O, CHK OUT THE PIC. GOT MY HAND STUCK IN A TREE PNCHIN' IT! lol

The msg had an attachment, a picture of him training.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:22 pm
" oh i'm sorry i didn't know"Saki looed down at the ground"I can't belive that i wouln't belive having my memory lost you must have missed so much i'm soo sorry" Saki smilled at Raven " don't worrie thing will be ok now thta im here im here to help! ANd no i would love to baby sit she said looking ayt kelly".

"oh im your new roomate i'm Saki i've heard alot about you"Saki said putting her hand on kelly's back"were going to have alot of fun today!"Saki said giving a nice smile.  

Higes_Girl

toriable2016

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:50 pm
Kelly giggled and jumped around with a huge smile on her face."Saki,Saki,Skai!Yay!Fun,Fun,Fun!Weally what are we going to do Oni-chan?"She stopped jumping and was bouncing slightly in her place.Her angel wings were twitering as she said this,and her eyes glowed with excitement.She played with the red ribbons on her dress and ran over to get her bag.And stuffed her little teddy bear inside it in haste.She always carried the bear everywhere with her to keep her company.She smiled and ran back over clinging to her leg lovingly.

((Sorry sort post.Ive been busy all weekend with my birthday party.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:17 pm
Saki smiled"Well maybe we can cook somthing for Raven for when she gets back or we can do somthing else" Saki smiled sweetly " I dont know what do you feel like doing..WOW thats a cute teddy bear whats his name??". Saki said as she walked over to Kelly looking at the bear.

(Happy birthday im sry i forgot)  

Higes_Girl

toriable2016

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:53 pm
Kelly smiled holding her bear up for her proudly."This Inaki-san! She is my best friend ever!"She smiled petting the bear on the head lightly."She wants to be Oni-chans besty friend too!"She held the bears hand and waved back and forth,as it the bear was givning her a greeting.Kelly stopped in her tracks when she heard cooking.Cooking meant food,and food meant using an oven.Kelly ran up behind her holding to her leg tight,and closing her eyes."No,no ,no!Pwease dont take me to the mean old oven!Its would burn Inaki-san's cookies and then he would be sad!I dont want to eat burnt cookies!The elders said it would,it would...hurt the cookies!"She screamed as she squeezed her bear,holding her face against her leg.

((Not to be rude,....and I dont really know if it is just checking though....try to lenghten your post a itty bitty bit!Thankz! blaugh ))  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff