Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:43 pm
Sean_Hiruki
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but you can play the SNES and NES games on emulators.

I really hate emulators, playing a game with a keyboard (except pc games) aren't easy and I prefer a controller anyway. And I do hope the game will be good. mrgreen

Yeah, and not only that but, for me at leasdt, the emulators work for only one day.

Not really, I got some for years.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:44 pm
Same here. Don't know where you got the idea that they only work for a day.....  

kenshiro28

flobot_merken7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:01 pm
All I have to say is I hope its good smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:59 pm
is the control system going to be like red steel so you control the gun...?
that would help for precise shooting and puzles but make the game very hard to controll in normal modes..?  

deadaccount123018179aaa

kenshiro28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:29 pm
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but you can play the SNES and NES games on emulators.

I really hate emulators, playing a game with a keyboard (except pc games) aren't easy and I prefer a controller anyway. And I do hope the game will be good. mrgreen

I used to have that problem too.....

I got around it though when I realized instead of using the directional buttons the key board to move around, it's alot easier to use the WASD keys like in a FPS and to use the "insert, delete, home, end, page up, page down" keys like the rest of the controller.

Works especially well for games like Street Fighter, though I prefer my gamepad in the end....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:46 pm
You can buy a Logitech dual analog controller for $20 now.  

Biohazard EXTREME

kenshiro28

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:10 pm
http://www.evilunleashed.com/v2/index.php

Quote:
New Umbrella Chronicles Info Jan 19 2007, 02:33 PM

The Japanese site Quiter is reporting that Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles will have a new scenario set between Resident Evil: Code Veronica and Resident Evil 4 in the series chronology. They also note that Jill will be in the game, though they don't mention she'll be appearing in the new section or the run through of prior game scenarios. Wesker is also hinted at, along with a another, as yet unknown, character.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:31 am
Oh baby, another storyline scenario! <3 And.. Wesker is hinted at? *shudder* He's watching from his comfy lair.. gonk  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:33 am
Canas Renvall
Oh baby, another storyline scenario! <3 And.. Wesker is hinted at? *shudder* He's watching from his comfy lair.. gonk
Yes I am--... Er... I mean... Yes he is...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Okay, to be honest, I'm HOPING it's gonna suck. Not because I hate Nintendo. Because I hate the idea that if it turns out really good, I either have to spend $400 extra dollars AFTER buying my PS3... That, or miss out on a great RE title. Damn it, I'm just not that wealthy!
ya

i would let you borrow my Wii

but I just can't throw that far  

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:31 pm
Then it's a plan. We will raid Nintendo HQ and take over, thus getting all their products... For free.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:05 pm
We can add that to our to do list.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:10 pm
Well if UC is coming out this year, then I wonder how serious the development team are on Resident Evil 5.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:22 pm
I'm sure they're a lot more serious about it. Considering any game that comes out within a year of its announcement is rushed. (Except my game, that's rushed, but it's still gonna be awesome. I'll upload it this weekend.)

But honestly, Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, although fun as hell, was very rushed, glitches, bad narrative, inconsistencies... Bad presentation altogether. For the sake of the Wii (even though I'm not a supporter) I hope UC turns out well.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm sure they're a lot more serious about it. Considering any game that comes out within a year of its announcement is rushed. (Except my game, that's rushed, but it's still gonna be awesome. I'll upload it this weekend.)

But honestly, Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks, although fun as hell, was very rushed, glitches, bad narrative, inconsistencies... Bad presentation altogether. For the sake of the Wii (even though I'm not a supporter) I hope UC turns out well.

Damnit a gamecube version better be made. I don't have the money to throw a controller in front of the tv.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff