Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
The Children of Darkness Unite! BSSM ~*SuperStars*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool idea ne?
  Yes
  Upset I didn't think of it...
View Results

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:45 pm
((Kawaki, if you do, Tanz and Roselite would have to kill you.

Also, me and Lacroia had an interesting idea. Just because all these people are evil, doesn't mean they can't live, what they concider, normal lives. Roselite, when not trying to kill a senshi, could be a hair-product CEO-type person. They could try to pretend to fit it with the current world. It doesn't have to be all "killing the senshi" and stuff!

What do you think?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:54 pm
Kal wouldn't mind being hit on.. he loves the attention. However he's already in the world where the scouts are since he got a bit stuck there, and he doesn't know about his powers, other than the fact that people around him tend to get sick for "unknown" reasons.

Kalidite: Nekyouzou said I was a good lackey! *extremely gleeful face, rolls on floor*
Roselite: He still called you a LACKEY....
Kalidite: But a good one. *contines rolling on floor*
Tanzanite: good kitty *pets Kalidite*
Meteorite: Well... he does do a good job cleaning hardwood floors that way.
Alexandrite: Guy needs some serious help... What was mom thinking... (originally Kalidite was going to be given to Beryl's daughter since she treasured Kal's mom so much.)
Avani: hmmmm *starts rolling on the floor to see what the deal is*
Kohaku: At least he's happy...*starts to cringe* wish he'd stop...*cringes more*
Nekyouzou: *prays that they will not end up like their parents*  

Lacroia

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:19 pm
((Lol! Kal might not mind, but Tanz will! He's gonna be waay to overprotective, same with Roselite, over him. ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:26 am
((when can we start, when can we start? Kohaku needs to stretch her limbs. *giggles* Kohaku wasn't even a year old and she became a statue *laughs*))  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:30 am
Roselite Blade

Also, me and Lacroia had an interesting idea. Just because all these people are evil, doesn't mean they can't live, what they concider, normal lives. Roselite, when not trying to kill a senshi, could be a hair-product CEO-type person. They could try to pretend to fit it with the current world. It doesn't have to be all "killing the senshi" and stuff!

What do you think?))

((Ooh, I like that idea... I'll be my solitary self cuz that's just me. But we need variety in our villains club~ I think I'd also help because you wouls all report info to Beryl and she'd talk to the other big bad's kids... You and the generals kids are the first wave, see what makes Usagi tick - find the people in her life and find out they idenities so they can not hide from us!))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:08 pm
Kawaki
Roselite Blade

What do you think?))

((Ooh, I like that idea... I'll be my solitary self cuz that's just me. But we need variety in our villains club~ I think I'd also help because you would all report info to Beryl and she'd talk to the other big bad's kids... You and the generals kids are the first wave, see what makes Usagi tick - find the people in her life and find out they idenities so they can not hide from us!))

((^^ Yay! He likes our idea! *hugs both Lacroia and Kawaki*.))  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:06 pm
Just wondering though, when we start, are you guys on earth yet or not... because Kal is on earth. I guess you guys could find him. I can't wait till he meets his little sister. Plus she's the one thats the General since he's just a youma. Wonder how the social statuses will play out.

Kalidite: She's so cute! *puts bunny hat on Kohaku's head*
Kohaku: *contemplates biting someone's hand*
Tanzanite: *steals Kalidite's pants* Yoink! *and runs*
Kalidite: *goes into a corner and cries*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:15 pm
I think we should do something like Lexi sends Roselite on some random mission to Earth and she finds Kal because she senses a youma-type being. Once she meets him she can also sense the same energy coming from him as that of herself and the other children of the generals. After talking to him, she takes him back with her back to the Dark Kingdom.  

Darkness Cake

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:53 pm
RANDOM QUOTES!!

"In a momentary lapse of compassion (don't worry, I'm taking pills for that), I went looking for Meteorite today."
~ Roselite

"Some action is in order, but there's only one question. Sword or salad fork? Oh, the possibilities."
~ Roselite

"*drags self across the floor, a charred and burnt crisp* Okay...going through a black vortex that leads to the inside of the TOASTER is not a good idea...*coughs up an English muffin*"
~ Tanz

"I have acute arachnophobia! Spiders are icky! I hate spiders almost as much as I hate...well, lots of stuff, actually. Vanilla pudding, tissues with lotion in them, the sound tapes make when you're rewinding them in a VCR..."
~ Roselite

"Oh dear, there is a dead rat in my Corn Flakes. Rose, when you kill them, will you please take them out of the pantry afterwords? I really did not need that extra bit of protein. ...unless you were planning to eat it, in which case I'll leave it in the milk just for you."
~ Kyou (Nekyouzou)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Test: Are you the normal one of your group of friends?

Rose: well being that we're the children of bunch of dead bishounen with long hair trapped in rocks, how exactly does one define "normal"?

Tanz: easy, we're a "Rock Group"!

Rose: *sweatdrop* Why do I bother...
Kal: Every sentence has an exclamation point after it! See?!

Tanz: *gasp!* so it does! this should be a new trend!
Rose: *grows catgirl ears* Nya!

Meteorite: what the heck, you turned her into a Digi Charat!

Kal: So she's a catgirl. This is a bad thing how?

Rose: *suddenly sprouts a tail and begins to wag it*

Meteorite: We've crossed the line from "weird" to "freakishly bizarre"...

Rose: Nyaaaa! *blinks cutely*

Kal: Awwww...

Lexi: o_o; What happened here?

Meteorite: It's all Kyou's fault.

Lexi: Tanz is gonna have a fit...

Kal: I dunno, he's always wanted her to be more playful...
Roselite:
I just felt I should take this moment to make a statement.

I HATE FANBOYS!

Thank you.
Rose: Nya?

Kal: Nyo!

Meteorite: ... Kyou, you IDIOT! You've turned them both into Digi Charats!

Kal: *pounces on Rose and starts play-fighting with her* Nyo!

Rose: Nya!
Kyou: oh dear...
Kyou: Squirrels are sticking to my clothing when I walk outside...but at least my head is out of the cage! Woo-hoo!!

Tanz: I have only one thing to say: Rose, how hard did you hit him?

Rose: Kyou keeps muttering something about squirrels. Somehow, I don't think I had to hit him all that hard to get his mentality to that point.
Tanz:
Some of us were sitting around today and it occurred to us that Rose's name is hard to pronounce. I mean, c'mon, how many times have you heard it called Rose-e-light, Rose-lit, Ros-lite? For this reason, and because it bothers her so gosh darn much, we have decided to call her Stef. So from now on, the Shitennou are known as Meteorite, Tanzanite, Kohaku and Stef. Has a rather nice ring to it, doesn't it?
Rose: can't anyone NOT have me paired up with the nearest Shitennou?

Meteorite: well we haven't been paired together yet.

Rose: don't say that, you'll give them ideas...
Rose: Mata mata totsuzen no Chibiusa yo!

Meteorite: that is so wrong on so many levels...

Kyou: *snaps picture* but worth money!

Lexi: I'll go get the video camera.

Kohaku: And now, ladies and gentlemen, an interperetive dance to "Mata Mata Chibiusa Desu..." The amazing... ROSELITE!

Rose: **in one of those cone-shaped birthday hats** HI, everyBODY! MY name's ROSELITE! What's YOURS?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meteorite: Tanz.

Tanz: Yes?

Meteorite: Question.

Tanz: Yes?

Meteorite: What did you put in her drink?

Tanz: ........ Do you really want to know?

Meteorite: ... No. No I don't.
Rose: what, is my hair messed up? *glances at mirror* wha...wh...WHY THE HECK DO I HAVE CAT EARS?!

Meteorite: Kyou...well...to paraphrase, he turned you into a neko-bishoujo.

Tanz: A very cute neko-bishoujo, I might add.

Rose: *blink* ...this could be a new look for me.

Stef (RL Me): lessee, where would we rate that on the OOC scale...

Alice (RL Lacroia): *pulls out the OOC Meter* *ding ding ding DONG!* *sign --> "7.67"*

Damien (My twin bro, owner of Tanz): I must thank the Creative Team for that thing...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:18 am
Hahaha!! Awesome! xd
Where do you guys come up with this stuff? ^^

Rabbit-eyes

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:43 pm
I came up with them due to insperation from another site (of non-canon shitennou quotes).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:05 pm
I HAVE NO LIFE... here's why!

User Image
Roselite

User Image
Tanzanite

User Image
Meteorite  

Darkness Cake

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:34 pm
ALSO I updated Roselite's bio, if you want to see it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:35 am
Roselite Blade
ALSO I updated Roselite's bio, if you want to see it.

Okay ^^ I'll update mine too, but how old are the generals supposed to be?  

Rabbit-eyes

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:52 am
I made a doll of Meteorite when she's in her human disguise:
User Image
If you want to make a doll of your character: http://elouai.com/doll-makers/new-dollmaker.php

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff