Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
What Age Do You Act? - Quiz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Age Do You Act?
  under 12
  13-19
  20-29
  30-39
  40+
View Results

Legendary_ONE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:59 pm
You Are 11 Years Old

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Gee.. It's good to feel young. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:51 pm
You Are 11 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

My god. I find this very, very, amusing. Tehee.

NoNewNews

Tetsusu

Sparkly Leaf

11,675 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:26 pm
You Are 26 Years Old

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:42 pm
You Are 12 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Wheeeeee!

KrazieAzn

irisky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:01 am
22 Years old. xd

I'm 13. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:58 am
I was 20 years old, but I am 15 years old in real life.  

the_haunted_boy

Purin9191

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:51 pm
You Are 25 Years Old

- I feel old. -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:28 pm
You Are 17 Years Old

I'm almost 13 biggrin  

lollerskater123321

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:22 pm
You Are 10 Years Old

HAHAHA!!!!!!!! rofl rofl 4laugh I'm ten again! That was my favorite age to be!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:15 pm
You Are 15 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

I'm 13, 2 years older than my actual age. Which is to me, pretty good!!  

LifelessAngel218

...[N].ight.[R].ain...

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:15 pm
You Are 22 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

unbelievable....9years older...

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:14 pm
lol i act like im 22. thats like 5 years older than my current age hahaha xd  

Loveless Lee

pooh_spida79

2,050 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:41 pm
You Are 5 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

wow! i'm 9 years younger than i actually am! dang i'm wittle!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:28 am
You Are 5 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

OHOHO I'M 14! eek  

kt_jingle

xoCrow

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:04 am
You Are 16 Years Old

What Age Do You Act?

Funny, that's the age I am too.

User Image

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items