You might be bad at Tekken if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:32 am
Do I suck in the game coz when I play against my friend who I've been playing against for a long time can pretty much guess some of my moves?
Although I beat him most of the time.

Do I suck?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:54 am
You might suck at Tekken if your name is Pipsa Norppa  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Nyumonster

Vice Captain

Skilled Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:55 am
You might be bad at Tekken if you don´t play against other people because you´re afraid of losing..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:34 am
Nyu-sama
You might be bad at Tekken if you don´t play against other people because you´re afraid of losing..
Just like Pipsa Norppa for example.  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:22 pm
you might DO suck at tekken if you complain that the other person is going too hard on you, but in reality doesn't know how to block. Also if the same person can only evade a move by moving backwards. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:28 pm
You definitely suck at Tekken if you lose to someone that just picks Eddy and mashes the kick buttons.  

Hiroshima Jackson

Malice the dark jester

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:54 am
You suck at tekken if you can only use eddy and/or christie to sometimes effectively beat the opponent. I don't do that. I use Yoshimitsu. My bro through thick and thin.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:25 am
Malice the dark jester
You suck at tekken if you can only use eddy and/or christie to sometimes effectively beat the opponent. I don't do that. I use Yoshimitsu. My bro through thick and thin.
I don't think it's even possible to be effective with those two xd  

Tekkensennin
Crew

Ayane Kriyo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:52 pm
This and this prove otherwise.

ANY character can be effective in any Tekken(except maybe T4), especially in DR. Though, effectiveness can be hindered by being low tier. A great player could problably beat Jins with Jun in TTT. Unlikely but it could happen.

Though, Chreddy doesn't have this hinderment since they are actually pretty good in DR. d/f+2 is nice little gem they have.

Slips' Eddy is hotter than hell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:50 pm
...if you cant play with more than one person and still lose 95% of the time.
...if you can only win by ducking and kicking.  

Half Man-half otaku

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:56 pm
crazyraccoon
...if you cant play with more than one person and still lose 95% of the time.
...if you can only win by ducking and kicking.

ugh...my brothers lose to me all the time and they only way they get back at me is by doing that. They say just because its in the game, it isnt cheating.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:54 pm
When you side step too much and don't fight...  

Marruri

Icege

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:51 pm
Kawaii_Little_Ruri
When you side step too much and don't fight...

Yea, because sidestepping somebody who recklessly attacks without any idea of tracking so you can get a free 80% combo on their side or back definitely shows you're bad at the game.

You're trash at the game if you lose to people that hit you low all day. Learn to low parry or crush.

Slips' Eddy makes me want to be a rasta, rasta. Completely different countries, I know, but still... it's just fun to say "RASTA RASTA!" Spero Gin has a solid Eddy, and Sim from Savannah, GA is too strong.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:50 am
You suck at Tekken if you allow your character to stand there befuddled while your opponent goes through the motions to perform their unblockable.

The problem w/ Eddy and Christie is that it's too easy to be effective with them. For some reason people can't seem to grasp the concept that the majority of their attacks come in low. I used him for a while when he was new because I thought including that fighting style was a novel idea, but I quickly grew bored.  

Hiroshima Jackson

tekken fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:43 pm
-if the person that has never played tekken in his/her life and beats you constanly with pressing the same button

-if you depend on eddy to win by thrashing the kickbuttons because you cant win with anyone else.

-you cant beat the first level

-if some one beats you with his/her handycap on 0%  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas