Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri]No. 280 Lazoras/ Acid's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:17 pm
(('Tis okay))

She watched the little differences that passed through in stages of his confusion. He seemed to be thinking rather hard, which was pretty funny. Maybe she just mis-worded what she said and that's what caused such confusion in an otherwise simple sentence to understand. She giggled a little when he kissed her cheek and poked his wing, just for the fun of it, besides, she didn't think he'd noticed yet that they'd come out. She was still trying to make sense of him, but that was simply her over-active curiosity and lack of school work running through her system. "I meant... when I was commenting upon your curse and such..." she took a little time to think about what she was going to say so it would still make sense to her. "When I said it might go away after it's been filled with enough joy and whatnot, that I could be incorrect in my thinking. You can still hope, but I wouldn't put my money on it. I've been known to be wrong before, time and time again." That hardly made any sense to her the way she worded it this time, but she knew what she was getting at, so she didn't have a headache or anything from attempting to understand what she was saying. She looked at him for a moment, then grinned. She remembered where he was ticklish. "You know, you really shouldn't do that. I get tempted too easily," her fingers ran across his stomach, very lightly and hardly touching at all. She stopped for a moment, and thought of something that could make it worse. Her hand grabbed some of her hair and instead she trailed that over his stomach instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:49 pm
He laughed squirming just alittle as she tickled him with her hair like she did his arms fell out from under him and he rolled back and forth on the bed just alittle holding his stomch some as he laughed alittle. he lightly cout her hands at the wrist and pulled her donw with him gently. he staired at her as he he had pulled her down on her side. he let her hand got and he took her chin in his hand gently and he kissed her softly on the lips " i got it this time caprice, and i know its a long shot but its just a thout who knows ,it could be right, but its proboly wrong " he sead stairing at her as he thout some smiling lightly. stairing at her as he layed on his side watching her  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:26 pm
She enjoyed seeing him laugh, and yes, squirm (though she felt a little bad about the latter) while she tickled him with her hair. It was proven yes indeed that hair was much worse and much more effective than fingers, and she would remember this for quite some time. It would make it much easier to get a laugh out of him later so long as her memory continued on a mostly due right function. She smiled as she stopped--watching him roll around a bit with his arms around his stomach with that smile that came with laughter, and she found herself smiling like never before, while shaking her head, on the verge of laughing herself. He was far too amusing, almost like a little kid. She scratched that last part of her thinking from her mind, for it was the second or third time now since she'd known him that she'd mentally made that comment. She looked at her wrists when he grabbed them, then looked at him somewhat curiously as he pulled her onto her side next to him. Now the laugh was about ready to come out, but she stifled it, for once purposefully as she returned his kiss. "You're right, who knows? So I'll just keep on hoping, because that's nearly all that I can do. You believe whatever makes you happiest." She then thought of something, more like remembering which triggered a thought. "I'm surprised your stomach ain't talking."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:59 am
He staired at her alittle as he thout laying on his side by her side stairing twords her his lips still close to hers as he didnt wont to stray to far from her he liftened to what she shead and he noded alittle " Well my stomch is talking alittle but its just kinda wispering right now, i have convinced it not to yell out how hungry it was and just speck to me " he sead with a light smile as he watched her thinking some staying close to her loving the fell of her presence close to him  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:48 am
She sighed and rolled her eyes again. "No wonder you got sick! Baka, you gotta eat you know." she laughed a little, because she was being hypocritical. She usually ate when he did, but it was certain that she was sick because of all the rain. She sat up and stretched her arms a little, then got off the bed and stood. "Well, I'm going to go and make breakfast." She looked at him for a moment with a smile, not sure if he'd tag along or not. No matter--she was hungry at least, so she needed to eat. And she didn't really feel like going outside, she was still paranoid of who two bad possibilities that could be out there, the creepy doctor and an old acquaintance that she did nothing short of loath. Her fingers formed into the shape of a peace sign as she then got up and walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:36 pm
He watched her blinking as he thout some he stood ther efor a moment before he stood up and he moved to the bahtroom and he changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and another white shirt. and he yawned alittle combing his hair and stretching just alittle before he sliped into his shoes without socks and ran after her. he cout up beside her " you wont me to come with you ? " he asked looking to her as he thout some watching her thinking alittle wondering if she wonted him to go with her or not  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:50 pm
She had been debating what she was going to make, then comparing it to her memory of what ingredients she had while she'd been walking (and slowly at that), testing to see if he'd follow or not. Surely enough, he did, and he'd taken a little time to get straightened up, too. She resisted messing with his hair, seeing how he just combed through it. She merely smirked at him after he asked his question, remaining quiet as she changed her slow pace to her normal speed. "Can't say I'd mind having the company," she said after awhile. Hopefully, that little sentence wouldn't take awhile to understand. It was straight to the point, but in a more sneaky way. She'd love to have him around as much as possible, but she didn't feel like coming right and out saying it. She found that the more time she spent around him, the more she wanted and needed him to be around, and she found this to be very pathetic. But it was for the better, at least she'd finally learned to get along with someone of the male population agian besides her father.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:28 pm
He moved up to being beside her and he moved with her thinking some and standing beside her. he thout some and he moved close beside her and he moved taking her hand gently. and sliping his fangers batweens hers as he watched her alittle thin looked forword walking with her looking around just alittle thin strait to her with a smile being carful not to tickle her as he moved alond side of her. He smiled some more walking with her " well im glade " he sead and he looked to her and he smiled gently walking with her looking around and ubserving things  

` F o x B o y

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces