Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most romantic RE scene Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you in the mood for some romance?
  hell yes!
  um.... hell no
View Results

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:14 pm
XINVADER
RE0's ending, I think it's just so sweet how she let's a covicted murderer go free... heart lol

Innocent until proven guilty, I THINK NOT!!!
There's no such thing as innocence.. Wesker's wrapsheet has alot of convictions on it..I'm impressed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:11 am
Biohazard EXTREME
XINVADER
RE0's ending, I think it's just so sweet how she let's a covicted murderer go free... heart lol

Innocent until proven guilty, I THINK NOT!!!
Hey! We, convicted murderers have rights too, damn it!

yes...even if you slaughtered manya people to get your way... ninja

(it didnt work bio)  

Ivory Lie

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:41 am
The one where Alexia and Wesker finally confront each other and she almost kills him. That's the sweetest. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:11 am
leon r kennedy

(it didnt work bio)
EXACTLY! See? You know what I'm talking about! What's a few lives, when I can have what I want?

As for that Nicholai thing, I'm gonna try it myself. And if it doesn't work, then that means I did those particular things and just so happened that those times I got lucky.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:18 am
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy

(it didnt work bio)
EXACTLY! See? You know what I'm talking about! What's a few lives, when I can have what I want?

As for that Nicholai thing, I'm gonna try it myself. And if it doesn't work, then that means I did those particular things and just so happened that those times I got lucky.

Lives are taken every single day a is well..nothing at least ya get something out of it

I did it while trying to beat every nemesis i found...and i saw an extra scene id never seen before with mikhail  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:46 pm
leon r kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy

(it didnt work bio)

Lives are taken every single day a is well..nothing at least ya get something out of it

I did it while trying to beat every nemesis i found...and i saw an extra scene id never seen before with mikhail
Yeah, that scene is easy to miss out on.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
leon r kennedy

(it didnt work bio)

Yeah, that scene is easy to miss out on.

it cut half way through right about the bit were he sees more zombies coming towards him after the first few died...what happened
(my disk is in such bad condition i cant complete it anymore)
EDIT: uh nevermind...it appears someone on youtube showed me it anyway...heh heh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:17 am
at the end of RE4, when Leon and Ashley are on the boat, and Ashley asks Leon if he wants to do "over time"  

Mr_Leon_Kennedy

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:54 pm
Mr_Leon_Kennedy
at the end of RE4, when Leon and Ashley are on the boat, and Ashley asks Leon if he wants to do "over time"

thats not really romantic  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:26 am
I sat at on my chair going xd YEAH RIGHT !!!  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:49 am
Maybe... Maybe on their way back, Ashley falls asleep, riding that jet ski and Leon drowns her...
Talk about a wet dream.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:53 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Maybe... Maybe on their way back, Ashley falls asleep, riding that jet ski and Leon drowns her...
Talk about a wet dream.

wouldnt we all love that  

Ivory Lie

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:03 pm
Of course thats the real ending the closing credits just cut it off too soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:00 pm
Mine was the Leon/Ada sence in RE2, that was so romantic, and i never saw the makeout scene for Dead Aim, does anyone have it linked?
Just wondering...  

Javanomicron

Add [ tr!ck ] new accnt!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:31 pm
leon r kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
Talk about a wet dream.

wouldnt we all love that

True lol xD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out