Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil Fan-Arts:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:52 pm
Wowie! What did you color it with? It's amazing!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:21 am
Holy monkies, that's gorgeous! eek *falls over*  

Kadeejah Seshat

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:59 am
Biohazard EXTREME

I used a Micron Pen (size 005) for the line-art and Prismacolor Color Pencils and Colorless Blender for the coloring. 3nodding I'm glad you guys like it. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:35 pm
*falls all over it* Oh, how I wish I had the money to drop on PrismaColor...  

Kadeejah Seshat

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:43 pm
Kadeejah Seshat
*falls all over it* Oh, how I wish I had the money to drop on PrismaColor...

Yea, expensive, I know...but they're worth every penny. wink Plus, I got my first set on eBay so I got a pretty good deal. ^^ And whenever I need new ones I just buy them individually from this art store that gives discounts to students. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:35 am
Haha all I can do is stupid little chibi's.my latest is in my sig. ^^ Here it is. O: LOL RE 5 User Image  

Little Freaky Girl

Kadeejah Seshat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:43 pm
About the only thing I can do that I can actually SHOW here since our scanner be dead is my RE pixel dolls. But they're like my ONLY source of gold income from my minishop at the moment, since the game servers won't stay connected on this computer. >< *strangles the scanner cable*

Oh how I wish I could show my crazy little Wesker chibis...*weeps*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:08 pm
the coloring sure is beautifull Vankala it's awesome, and I love those chibi's Viria xd  

watergirl

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:02 pm
watergirl
the coloring sure is beautifull Vankala it's awesome, and I love those chibi's Viria xd

Thanx. biggrin

I'm currently working on a sketch of Jill. I'm having so much trouble with the arms and hands. gonk Hopefully, I can fix those cuz everything else looks great. emo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:16 pm
Heres a little something from me. I know it doesn't look too much like Wesker, but thats because its a precursor to another drawing I'm working on, and in that, wesker shows up and puts the poser in his place.
User Image  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:00 am
Not sure if this counts as Fan Art but I got a little bored and decided to mess around with PS and whipped this up:
User Image
(That's supposed to be me, btw. whee )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:39 pm
Vankala
Not sure if this counts as Fan Art but I got a little bored and decided to mess around with PS and whipped this up:
User Image
(That's supposed to be me, btw. whee )

I love it! You should use a soft brush in photoshop and lightly brush a shadow below you. That will really pop out the environment.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Deadpool615

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:55 pm
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME

I used a Micron Pen (size 005) for the line-art and Prismacolor Color Pencils and Colorless Blender for the coloring. 3nodding I'm glad you guys like it. whee

Its funny you mention that stuff cause i just dropped $300 on art supplies and charcoal and micron pens were a majority of it and other prismacolor pencil. For my Basic Drawing, 2D 3D, and Animation classes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:47 am
Here's my Take on Umbrella Chronicles.
User Image
I know that's not how the game looks, but I wanted to do it my way, not their way.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:12 pm
Here's a wallpaper that I made awhile back. (Click to enlarge)

User Image

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces