Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you want to join?
  yep!
  nope!
View Results

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:41 am
Sasuke"You said it."Rock Lee at the academy"Hey there you are Guy sensei. Can you help me practice my Drunken Fist Technique?"Guy sensei"Sure Lee but I think we should find Neji first."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:47 am
*i dont wanna be neij*
"yep well im gunna fix up some scrolls make sure kakshi doesnt know im here"
kakshi:she in the area *he looks up from his book at room 20 the sensi room *  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:10 pm
((Neji is a he just to tell you))((it's okay that you don't want to be neji))
"Thanks."find neji"There you are common help me train my drunken fist technique."Neji"Fine just make sure not to get too out of hand this time."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:39 pm
((i know but usaly my friends stick me with the extra chaters *male or female *))
she moves her hands "jumping fire frog no jitsue" suddly a large fire frog appered infront of her then she waved her hands and it disapered  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:39 pm
Sasuke"Woah that was really strange. I've never seen that happen."Rock Lee drinks sake"Okay Neji please set up a dumm........ what are you doing*towards Neji*? Don't stare at people like that."attack Neji.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:20 pm
she looks over her shoulder "oh no"
kakshi:SINTHIA!! heart
she gets up and runss off in to the forest  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:04 pm
Sasuke"Woah wait up."runs after."Can't you show me some other ways to use a scroll?"Rock Lee"Man you're annoying*towards neji*. Why won't you just die."Guy-sensei"Lee stop attacking Neji!"He sets up a few dummies."These are what you're supposed to be attacking."Neji"Please make him stop I don't know how much longer I can put up with his attacks."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:48 am
sinthai finds a safe tree to hide by
kakshi runs by and she desaperes to the acamedy "ah gui sesei how have you been?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:10 am
Guy"Hmmm... oh Sinthai how are you?"Neji"Umm hello being attacked here."Rock Lee"Man you're one stuborned guy. Just give up."Neji"Hey that's my line. Also YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ATTACK THE DUMMIES!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:32 pm
"good oh LEE! stop! attack the dummies!" she walks over to him and blows him down with the flick of her hand "neij you okay?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:43 pm
Rock Lee"Ouch that hurt....... snore snore snore snore"Neji"Yea I'm okay. Also woah how'd you do that? I wonder if he's okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:46 pm
"hell be fine" she turns to lee "sigh* another young drunk"
she turns to gui"how has it been havent see you guys for a while..."
kakshi:*burst throught the door*~pant~pant~ sinthia~pant~ found you~pant~nice to see you again"  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:53 pm
Guy sensei"It's been good we've just been training the only thing is this always happens. Wait a minute you know Kakashi he's my life long rival?"Neji goes near lee.Lee"You fell for it."starts attacking again."Bring it. Come on can't you fight?"Guy sensei"LEE ATTACK THE DUMMIES!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:55 pm
"woah when did that happen" she looks at kakshi "what did you do?"
kakshi:ummm.....  

romantic~slut~want~some

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:28 pm
((Want to join my Bleach roleplay))
Guy sensei"We both wondered who was the strongest and we fought I won 50 times Kakashi won 49 times we've been rivals ever since. And for heaven's sake ATTACK THE DUMMIES LEE!!!!!!"Neji"I don't think that's working."Lee"Hmmm... stupid thing*to dummies*stop staring at me*startes attacking dummies*."Neji"WHAT THE HECK YOU JUST NOW START ATTACKING THE DUMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream "  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff