Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
-Lord of the Rings Subforum Protection Force- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:08 pm
*nods and seconds Zurgi's post*

3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:26 pm
Dark Elven Princess, I'll make your badge as soon as I go to my other computer where I have the template (I'm on my laptop right now).

Menegil, good idea but for now, we'll all start at the same level until we have a considerable force. When we establish a full membership, I will make a Golden Badge for the elected chief, a mithril badge for the deputy, and everyone else can keep their metal badges.

Zurgi, thank you! You restated my point. No elitism and no flaming unless the rule breaker really really asks for it. We need to act more like janitors cleaning up a dirty room than exterminators blasting the bugs into bits with grenades and handguns.

Coming back to my election idea. I think that when we have enough members (maybe 10 or more), we should hold an election and decide on a chief and deputy to lead our force. If the chief and/or deptuy does not do their job, we hold a vote and possibly kick them out of office. Another idea would be making a constitution. I will begin working on one as soon as I get to my beloved PC (I hate typing on laptops).  

SYFFER

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:44 pm
Why do we need a chief or deputy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:20 pm
Zurgi

I really don't see the point in them  

ChewySkywalker

SYFFER

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:30 pm
Zurgi
Well I guess they would be quite useless but I thought that if we want to be like real cops, might as well go with the whole shabang sweatdrop . A chief would be the oerson that runs the LSPF and organizes it's activities as well as judges the final outcome of disputes. The deputy can replace him when he or she's gone and is second in power. Think about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:29 am
SHouldn't it be Golden for deputy, Mithril for Chief?

Yes, because Mithril is just plain better. xp

Anyways, I didn't mean we should add ranks, no. I meant that we should be able to choose the colour for our badge. 3nodding  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:49 pm
I call being SUBFORUM NAZI!

Oh wait... I already am. *cickles*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:54 pm
Silly Glorfy. There are so many necroed threads recently in the subforum o.o;; I had a bunch I reported the other day, as well as repeats *sighs* It's swamped with people not reading the rules..  

Zurgi

Gussumaru Kenji

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:37 pm
Having a leader is pointless. Anyway chewy there is no point in going on the whole bad day thing you want me to tell you about it I'll pm you, unless you no longer have a biological mother or a family that gives a s**t if you exsist, this disscusion ended last night.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:56 pm
Gussumaru Kenji
Having a leader is pointless. Anyway chewy there is no point in going on the whole bad day thing you want me to tell you about it I'll pm you, unless you no longer have a biological mother or a family that gives a s**t if you exsist, this disscusion ended last night.

heh, oh boy, we really should talk ^_^ Like my twin geez XD  

ChewySkywalker

Gussumaru Kenji

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:53 pm
Oh dear Eru! I'm twins with chewy!!!! gonk ...
just kidding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:11 pm
Gussumaru Kenji
Oh dear Eru! I'm twins with chewy!!!! gonk ...
just kidding 3nodding

That hurt!!

So not worthy to be my twin anymore also just kidding  

ChewySkywalker

SYFFER

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:07 pm
I see ranks are irrelevant. Menegil, I like your idea but I feel that having a set template where all I have to do is change the officer name is alot easier sweatdrop . Feel free to change yours if you can.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:51 am
Why don't you guys just use the report function? I mean, I'm on almost every day and I only recieve the smallest amount of reports. With the volume of reports I get, I would expect that 10 people pass by the forum every week, and yet you guys create this force.

Bottom line: Use the report function and your forum will be clean.  

Ryuke Dragon

Dangerous Trader

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:11 am
I reported three threads yesterday guys. Two of which I believe one or more of you complained about it yet did nothing.

It's much easier than just posting or hoping the thread will die. Face it, it's the LotR Subforum, only the good threads die. If you either pm an online mod or use the cute little thread report button (it's fun!) it's much better than just everyone lining up and complaining. It also takes less time than writing up a post complaining about it.

If there's a stupid thread that there is technically nothing wrong with like the character hate thread, you can say something to them (don't bother with worthlesshadow, I tried, it was pointless) about making their thread more LotR Subforum friendly.

Yes, I know a few of you who do report threads, so you technically didn't have to read this. xd  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff