Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:45 pm
*She nodded.* I wish you could go back. I don't know whats going to happen if Aradia doesn't show up. I'm worried Rimshee.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:45 pm
*Diana walked into the tea house her blue eyes shinning softly. She spotted her father and smiled.* Hello pappa.  

Diana A McLein

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:49 pm
Rimshee
*he kissed inara's forhead* that is perfectly fine, hun
*he looked at alies* i'd love to have her

She smiled softly as she sipped her tea, looking over at Diana as she walked into the tea house. She sat up slightly, never really meeting Diana before, she nodded softly. "Hello there, Diana...would you like anything to drink?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:49 pm
Diana A McLein
*Diana walked into the tea house her blue eyes shinning softly. She spotted her father and smiled.* Hello pappa.
*he looks to alies and shook his head* don't worry about her, she can handle herself
*he looked to his daughter, still holding inara* hey, sweety ^^  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Diana A McLein

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:56 pm
*Alies smiled at her father then walked over to her mother and hugged her.* Why can't I stay with you? Daddy said I can take care of myself. Why do I have to stay here?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:57 pm
You need to spend time with your father dear and don't be rude say hello to Irana. We've discussed this before you came here. You know why you can't stay at the bar.  

Alies

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:00 pm
Alies
You need to spend time with your father dear and don't be rude say hello to Irana. We've discussed this before you came here. You know why you can't stay at the bar.
*he looked at diana* i was talking about aradia
*he then looked at alies* but i don't know why she can't stay  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:04 pm
Rimshee
Alies

Can't stay with me? Because Rim. I'm worried and its too dangrious. With Aradia gone I don't know what could happen.  

Alies

Diana A McLein

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:05 pm
*Diana looked at Irana* I'm sorry. Hello and no thank you. I don't want anything to eat. She sat down on a chair and pouted.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:06 pm
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

Can't stay with me? Because Rim. I'm worried and its too dangrious. With Aradia gone I don't know what could happen.
nothing, she was what caused the most trouble  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:09 pm
Rimshee
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

*She sighs.* Your right nothing can happen. She can just stay with me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:10 pm
*Diana picked her head up and smiled.* Yes! *She said softly to herself. She didn't want to stay with Irana. She missed her father, yes, but she wanted to stay with her mother.*  

Diana A McLein

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Diana A McLein
*Diana looked at Irana* I'm sorry. Hello and no thank you. I don't want anything to eat. She sat down on a chair and pouted.*

She nodded softly as she sipped her tea. "Alright then, but don't hesitate to ask if you would like anything."  
Alies
Rimshee
Alies
Rimshee
Alies

*She sighs.* Your right nothing can happen. She can just stay with me.
but i want to spend time with her  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:12 pm
*Alies nodded.* She can visit you when she wants. Shes old enough now. She'll stay in the bar and just walk over.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff