Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Panic! At The Disco. Is It Emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lella_Bean

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:36 pm
Dude Panic! At The Disco is totally Hot they Make My Heart Beat "Faster, Faster"
but anyways I don't really think there Emo But I Don't think so....there Just totally hot!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Lella_145
Dude Panic! At The Disco is totally Hot they Make My Heart Beat "Faster, Faster"
but anyways I don't really think there Emo But I Don't think so....there Just totally hot!!!

they've actually said they're not emo.  

rikaLeshay

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:43 pm
`Dark Chii
NO!!!! They are not emo, they are techno rock!

Are they balls, do you know what Techno entails? Just looping a sample or a bit of post production faffing, doesn't make it techno.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:01 pm
Rellik San
xXFirewOrkS FLYxO
Rellik San
Ok the fact that someone said Panic were extremely goth worries me alot... I mean do people even know what goth is anymore.

I agree. But I have to say, Panic! is most certainly not goth. At all. They are punk-rock actually and slightly emo. I mean, their lyrics and songs all have this rockish tune to it, right? Well, I personally, would still love them if they were even categorized as preppy or goth or something like that. Because to be honest, it doesn't really mater would kind of music you listen to it. It is what you like about it that attracts you to it. I know, sounds corny, but hey. Give me a break.

They aren't punk rock, Busted were more punk rock then Fall Out Boy. Just because it has guitars, doesn't make it rock.

Uhm...ok stare .....  

Trolly Troll

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games