Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:32 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
hydra4
xXx_sydney_xXx

"whats wrong with you?"
he sent me to god knows where with a lot of heartless do you know how annoying it is having to run and get tackled by heartless the same heartless that try to get your heart *pulls one off the back of his head and throws it at luther* here keep it as a presant

"Well...Olypmus Coliseum must be overrun now. Not good."
Luther turned and walked down what appeared to be a newly built corridor, the Neoshadow Heartless following him.

"hey theres one behind you"

Luther didn't turn back.
"It's fine. Remember, Heartless allied with whoever's the strongest."

"oh okay" she watched it carefuly
Upon arriving at the end of the corridor, Luther stood in fromt of two giant grey doors. He stepped over to a control panel and placed his hand on it. It beeped and the doors opened. He then stepped inside of the newly built, Massive Gummi Ship Hangar.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:19 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General

Luther turned and walked down what appeared to be a newly built corridor, the Neoshadow Heartless following him.

Luther didn't turn back.

Upon arriving at the end of the corridor, Luther stood in fromt of two giant grey doors. He stepped over to a control panel and placed his hand on it. It beeped and the doors opened. He then stepped inside of the newly built, Massive Gummi Ship Hangar.

"wow.." she just stared at it  

l o v e s y d n e y

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:29 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General

Luther didn't turn back.

"Two days." He said out loud. "That's how long it took." Luther walked over to an elevator. "We're leaving. We're taking my personal favorite, the Dreadnought."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:01 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General

Luther didn't turn back.

"Two days." He said out loud. "That's how long it took." Luther walked over to an elevator. "We're leaving. We're taking my personal favorite, the Dreadnought."

"okay..." she still stared but followed him also  

l o v e s y d n e y

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:03 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General

Luther didn't turn back.

*2 small flames hovering over rax's shoulder one light brown and one pinkish purplish* hey cam someone tell me why there are two spirits over my shoulder  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:13 pm
hydra4
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General

Luther didn't turn back.

*2 small flames hovering over rax's shoulder one light brown and one pinkish purplish* hey cam someone tell me why there are two spirits over my shoulder
With his quests on the elevator, he pushed the button to go up. "I don't know." It went up thirteen floors, then stopped on the floor leading to a MASSIVE Gummi Ship. "This is the Dreadnought. Let me give you the rundown." He began to walk down the pathway to the ship. "It packs 14 360 degree small rotating Fira lasers, twin class; 3 Ultima lock units, 20 all purpose Fira, Blizzara and Gravira turrets; on the nose it has 4 Graviga and Blizzaga Cannons, and on the bottom....well, that's a surprise. It pushes the cost beyond 1400..."  

Guardian_General

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:16 pm
Guardian_General
hydra4
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General

With his quests on the elevator, he pushed the button to go up. "I don't know." It went up thirteen floors, then stopped on the floor leading to a MASSIVE Gummi Ship. "This is the Dreadnought. Let me give you the rundown." He began to walk down the pathway to the ship. "It packs 14 360 degree small rotating Fira lasers, twin class; 3 Ultima lock units, 20 all purpose Fira, Blizzara and Gravira turrets; on the nose it has 4 Graviga and Blizzaga Cannons, and on the bottom....well, that's a surprise. It pushes the cost beyond 1400..."
well they are annoying *starts swinging his keyblade at them* stop talking to me  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:34 pm
hydra4
Guardian_General
hydra4
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General

well they are annoying *starts swinging his keyblade at them* stop talking to me

*sigh* gezz  

l o v e s y d n e y

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:36 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
Guardian_General
hydra4
Guardian_General

*sigh* gezz

Luther opened up the access hatch on the side of the ship. He had stepped inside to the lift. "Well, come on."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:51 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
Guardian_General
hydra4
Guardian_General

*sigh* gezz

Luther opened up the access hatch on the side of the ship. He had stepped inside to the lift. "Well, come on."

"comming" she walked on to the ship "where is my seat?"  

l o v e s y d n e y

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:11 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
Guardian_General

*sigh* gezz

"You'll be on damage control. It's on the bottom row, the seat on the right, next to the screens of the ship. Rax will be assisting. Same seat." The lift stopped and the gate opened, revealing the large bridge. Luther took his place at the captain's chair, top row, center seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:13 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
hydra4
Guardian_General

*sigh* gezz

"You'll be on damage control. It's on the bottom row, the seat on the right, next to the screens of the ship. Rax will be assisting. Same seat." The lift stopped and the gate opened, revealing the large bridge. Luther took his place at the captain's chair, top row, center seat.

~why am i in the back?!?~ she asked her self as she sat down  

l o v e s y d n e y

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:57 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

*sigh* gezz

(The bottom row is in the front, close to the nose.)
Luther opened a control panel on the seat's arm. He typed in a few things, then he paused a second.
"Begin Ignition Sequence." He said, turning a dial to '1' ans pushing a red button. The computer voice spoke.
Initializing.
There was a rumble as the ship's main engines started.
"Phase 2 Ignition: Primary Lift."
He turned the dial to '2' and pushed the same button three times.
Firing main thruster engines.
"Initialize Final Phase. Begin Launch Sequence."
Confirmed.
the ship, from the helm's view, slowly started to rise up. Above them, the bay doors for the Hangar opened.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:22 pm
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

*sigh* gezz

Luther opened a control panel on the seat's arm. He typed in a few things, then he paused a second.
"Begin Ignition Sequence." He said, turning a dial to '1' ans pushing a red button. The computer voice spoke.
Initializing.
Confirmed.
the ship, from the helm's view, slowly started to rise up. Above them, the bay doors for the Hangar opened.

"i never thoguht a gummi ship could be this big " she was still amzed  

l o v e s y d n e y

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:47 pm
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx
Guardian_General
xXx_sydney_xXx

Initializing.
Confirmed.

"i never thoguht a gummi ship could be this big " she was still amzed

"It shouldn't be. But it is." Luther said with a smile. They had now cleared the castle and were now leaving the world. "We're headed to Olypmus Coliseum. I must assess the damage."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff