Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
freakiest resident evil moment ever!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaky?
  poll whore
View Results

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:56 pm
In the RE1 Remake, the Crimson Heads freaked me out....>_<

In RE2 when I saw that Licker ran across the window really fast, I was like, " eek Do....NOT....wanna go in there!!!" (did anyway though...I love being scared!)

In RE4, those frikken' Regeneradors!! It was mostly the way they breathe that creeped me out.

IN CVX, the first time I saw Nosferatu and heard it scream...that kinda freaked me out. sweatdrop

That's all I can think of right now...

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:30 pm
When I first the saw the chainsaw guy in RE 4 I started shooting and he kept coming and I was "OMG I'M GONNA DIE!!!" and then Leon got depcapitated.(spellcheck?) domokun  

Kishiru324

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:00 pm
Kishiru324
When I first the saw the chainsaw guy in RE 4 I started shooting and he kept coming and I was "OMG I'M GONNA DIE!!!" and then Leon got depcapitated.(spellcheck?) domokun

Yea, I freaked out on that part too....but I ran away. sweatdrop Now I have no problem killing him. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:21 pm
My friend was playing RE2 at this video game store: You pay $3 to play for an hour, so he was playing and when those hands came crashing through the windows, he fell off his stool. It was hilarious.  

Biohazard EXTREME

xXnight_rageXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:57 pm
when you first meet lisa and find out you cant kill her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:12 pm
xXnight_rageXx
No, for me it was just one of those... "Ah, damn it! You're telling me that I wasted all my acid rounds for nothing!?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:06 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXnight_rageXx
No, for me it was just one of those... "Ah, damn it! You're telling me that I wasted all my acid rounds for nothing!?"

i had the normal grenade rounds  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXnight_rageXx

Yea, that was me too. gonk  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:22 pm
Well it was more like, "Yes! She's down!.... .... Why are those tentacles moving? ... Why is she getting up!?" bam, bam, "Finally... This is it... Damn it! She's still moving.... .. She's getting up... AGAIN!?" Bam, bam, "Finally, this has gotta be it... .... Something tells me this isn't an ordinary zombie."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:24 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well it was more like, "Yes! She's down!.... .... Why are those tentacles moving? ... Why is she getting up!?" bam, bam, "Finally... This is it... Damn it! She's still moving.... .. She's getting up... AGAIN!?" Bam, bam, "Finally, this has gotta be it... .... Something tells me this isn't an ordinary zombie."
luckily i had nothing good on me so i just ran away whenever she got close and then i realised that you don't even need to kill her. but she scared me the first time I was told about her because it was like 4 years after i watched my older brother play the original (because i'm only 13 right now)  

taylortenacity

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:41 am
she resorted me to handgun ammo when i first fought her... that was one of the first REs i ever played so i wasnt really experienced back then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:06 pm
I'd have to say that the part where you first encounter Lisa Trevor in the remake was the freakiest for me. I jumped like, a foot. My boyfriend was laughing his a** off at me, but I was genuinely scared of her. She gives me the f*ckin' willies, man.  

Helena Poe

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:52 pm
The only time in resident evil when im scared is when cainsaw gandos are coming after me in mercinares mode afterwards im shaking siriosally its lame but im as scared as hell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:12 pm
even tho i still played those cerebrus really did give me some weird nightmares O_O. they way jump at you and stuff......ugh....  

fontelos2

BabyOil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:24 am
I'm terrified of the Cerebrus.....Ha Lisa annoyed me xp Same with the Regeneradors(sp?) I wasted every bit of ammo I had to try and kill them! gonk  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff