Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:49 am
Leri
That's cute Haruna-san! heart

For all the artists out here in the guild, does your art style look similar to any current manga-ka in the world?

I have to admit that mine looks rather similar to Arina-chi's and I'm rather desperate to use every technique to not make it look so similar. gonk Hopefully as time flies, I'll manage to get my own art style instead of copying from others.

My art style was influenced by Watase Yuu, but it is also distinctly my own. I haven't drawn anything in a long time, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:29 am
Leri
That's cute Haruna-san! heart

For all the artists out here in the guild, does your art style look similar to any current manga-ka in the world?

I have to admit that mine looks rather similar to Arina-chi's and I'm rather desperate to use every technique to not make it look so similar. gonk Hopefully as time flies, I'll manage to get my own art style instead of copying from others.

After reading Full Moon and KKJ I started to make my eyes more like Arina's. Before I used to make my eyes in a style that was sort of a combination of Wolf's Rain and Aoi Nanase (manga-ka of Angel/Dust and Puchimon). I'm hoping I'll eventually be able to combine all of them into my own style.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:52 pm
Eh, I don't even have MY OWN style! >_< I've been trying out many styles that mangakas and people on internet use, but I can't find which one suits me most. So it's kinda annoying when I draw cause I don't know how to draw or what style to use. o_o" So now I just draw whatever I can think of first! xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:25 am
I drew my avi ^.^"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

BloodyJeanne

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:32 pm
I found this naruto site with fanarts that had some arina-chi fanarts. ^^ They are really good! ^^ Here are the ones i liked
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:08 pm
o_o Whoever drew those fanarts you found, Kaze-chan...I'm envious of them +_+; xd And my ego/self-confidence just got shot down again while looking at 'em! But that's okay because they've been shot many times biggrin

And about the question Leri-chan asked a page or so ago, I've heard from lots of my friends that my art style is similar to CLAMP Tsubasa style. But that's what my friends think xd
My style changes constantly...sometimes it ends up like Tanemura Arina...or Takaya Natsuki >_o
Which rather irks me because...>>; my style's so...shoujo *shot* (I want to draw shounen-style too! crying )
The last--and prolly only shounen-style picture I've ever done was back in 9th grade sweatdrop  

Mikanne

Azrai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:31 am
Have you guys seen Arina-chi's DragonBall fanart?
I don't remember what it was, but there was this thing a while back where a bunch of manga artists did DB fanart. I was never a huge DragonBall fan, but I thought it was interesting. A lot of artists I liked did art, like Oda Eiichiro, Kishimoto Masashi, Kubo Taito (<333), Yabuki Kentaro, Murata Yuusuke, etc.

Lemme find the link.
I found it. O_o;;

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:06 am
Azrai
Have you guys seen Arina-chi's DragonBall fanart?
I don't remember what it was, but there was this thing a while back where a bunch of manga artists did DB fanart. I was never a huge DragonBall fan, but I thought it was interesting. A lot of artists I liked did art, like Oda Eiichiro, Kishimoto Masashi, Kubo Taito (<333), Yabuki Kentaro, Murata Yuusuke, etc.

Lemme find the link.
I found it. O_o;;

Wow, that was really cool. Arina's fanart is in the Tanemura Arina Illustrations Collection, but I'd never seen any of the others. There were a lot of familiar artists there, so that was cool for me. I'm not a Dragonball fan, but it was still interesting to see the same set of characters drawn in lots of different styles. biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Azrai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:55 pm
solarfacade

Wow, that was really cool. Arina's fanart is in the Tanemura Arina Illustrations Collection, but I'd never seen any of the others. There were a lot of familiar artists there, so that was cool for me. I'm not a Dragonball fan, but it was still interesting to see the same set of characters drawn in lots of different styles. biggrin

Yeah, good fanart is always uber spiffy. <3
whee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:05 pm
I have the KKJ art book  

PrincessRyoko

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:57 pm
I have an Arina-sama artbook/magazine thing, but it's in chinese so I don't think it's "her official artbook". xD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:37 pm
Wee!!~ Has anyone been to the Art Arena recently? There's a fanart on FMwS featuring Mitsuki and Takuto and it's in the TOP TEN entries! O_O I highly suggest you guys to check it out cause it's beautiful! >w<  

Froggy Furnishings

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:15 pm
*gonna check now!! eek *  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:37 pm
Skymeri
Wee!!~ Has anyone been to the Art Arena recently? There's a fanart on FMwS featuring Mitsuki and Takuto and it's in the TOP TEN entries! O_O I highly suggest you guys to check it out cause it's beautiful! >w<

Wow, it is really pretty! I never go to the Art Arena, but that was definitely worth it. biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:24 am
Skymeri

I saw it and it was so prettah! x33 And cute! >w< I voted a 10 for it cuz I luffed it. n.n

Well, I've never drawn much of Arina's artworks cuz I suck at it but I drew a pic of Marron which I thought was ok. u.u

Teh hand is supposed to be Chiaki's but there wasnt' enough room on teh paper for him. And I didn't draw his body either cuz I was too lazy. <_<>_>
Her ear is too small and her bundle of hair is messed up too but it's a better art than those other drawings I drew. o.o;;

User Image  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces