Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blithe_horror

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:20 am
Okay, I am confused. I've read quite a few sites of Full Moon Wo Sagashite, but they seem to disagree on Takuto's past. I know he was in the band Route L, but some sites say that he's Mitsuki's father, which confuses me to no end. I don't know what side is up now. Please help!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:26 am
blithe_horror
Okay, I am confused. I've read quite a few sites of Full Moon Wo Sagashite, but they seem to disagree on Takuto's past. I know he was in the band Route L, but some sites say that he's Mitsuki's father, which confuses me to no end. I don't know what side is up now. Please help!

Takuto was the lead singer in Route L but he wasn't Mitsuki's father (Kouyama Aoi, I think her father's name was). He was Aoi's good friend, though. That's how he knew Mitsuki when she was really little. 3nodding  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

blithe_horror

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:44 am
Okay, that's what I thought, based on a picture I found while surfing. It shows all the Route L members, and it has their names. Appearantly, that site I was on sucks. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That one? { credits to Myself--which is the title of the site xp }

>_>... <_<... *shifts eyes and posts site* Route: L fanlisting~

Route: L fan site  

Leri
Vice Captain

blithe_horror

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:06 am
That's the piccer but I was on a Takuto fansite when I found that bit of info. It was in the rumors, but the other ones were true, so I assumed...I know what happens when I assume. I make an a** out of U and ME.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:07 pm
This is really random, but does anyone else think that the regular smiley face [ smile ] on here is scary looking? It doesn't look like it's smiling, so I try to use the big smile [ biggrin ] as much as possible.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:23 pm
oh my gawd, yes xd I never use that face and if I ever did--I'd scare the hell out of myself right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:27 pm
solarfacade
This is really random, but does anyone else think that the regular smiley face [ smile ] on here is scary looking? It doesn't look like it's smiling, so I try to use the big smile [ biggrin ] as much as possible.

smile < That sort of reminds me of the face on the Pringles can...without the mustache. O.o  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:49 pm
I use it by accident sometimes. Someone should do something about it. Like start a petition to get a cute normal smiley face. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:37 am
solarfacade
This is really random, but does anyone else think that the regular smiley face [ smile ] on here is scary looking?
It looks like it's conspiring against people. Probably doing it with the pirate smiley.

ninja

Ketsuruimaru

Omnipresent Heckler

8,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:34 pm
HAHAHA! I agree with the pringles thing!!!!! smile lmao! i usually use xd as you guys probably know. i use it on everysingle post i make. xd

oh there i go again xd

gah...again xd

okay ill stop now xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:21 pm
I love the xd . I used to use it too much but I've been cutting down. sweatdrop  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:27 pm
xd xd xd xd xd xd i probably will never let go of this!! xd xd xd xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:38 pm
rofl I love this smiley!

For the sake of being random. My friend and I were watching FMwS and we noticed that Mitsuki's dad's name was Koga, Aoi. Then my friend said that Koga could be translated as yellow river. Then we were looking at pictures and saw that Aoi's hair is green.

Koga Aoi has green hair...

mrgreen Translated literally it would be

Yellow River is blue has green hair. xd

Yesh... sweatdrop  

Jinnyb

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:59 am
Jinnyb
rofl I love this smiley!

For the sake of being random. My friend and I were watching FMwS and we noticed that Mitsuki's dad's name was Koga, Aoi. Then my friend said that Koga could be translated as yellow river. Then we were looking at pictures and saw that Aoi's hair is green.

Koga Aoi has green hair...

mrgreen Translated literally it would be

Yellow River is blue has green hair. xd

Yesh... sweatdrop

Haha, that is weird. I didn't know that. Do you know if his name is written with those kanji?  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff