Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:56 pm
*Alies laid in bed with her arm over her loves naked waist and smiled up at him.* I love you Naph. *She said just before she kissed him passiontly on the lips.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:58 pm
He looked over at her, his face red and he was breathing heavily. After their long, passionate kiss, he kissed her forehead and smiled at her. "Well you certainly have stamina for such a small figure." he said, playfully tickling her neck.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:01 pm
*She laughed softly.* Yes, but you help a lot. *She playfully winked at him then laid her head on his chest with a big yawn.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:02 pm
"Well its you that has this amazing effect on me." he laughed, "you tired?" he asked softly. stroking her hair gently  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:04 pm
*She nodded.* Aye, you are tiring. *She reached over and held his hand gently.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:06 pm
"Shh, close your eyes then." he said softly, and he kissed her head again, before leaning back. He started to hum, very gently and very quietly, a soothing tune...  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:09 pm
*She closed her eyes and listened to his singing and his heart beat then started to slowly drift off to sleep.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:11 am
Naph woke, he was very very careful getting up, as not to wake Alies. He silently pulled on some clothes and crept downstairs. He had been getting up early a lot lately, but he wasnt much one for sleep. He scribbled a note to Alies saying he was going to meet someone, and walked out of the door. He walked for ages going deep into the forest. He stopped short when he came across a man wearing an emerald green hooded cloak, covering his face in shadow. Naph threw a small bag of gold coins at him, which he grabbed from the air with a white boney hand. He then stepped toward Naph, and extended his hand, holding a tatty piece of parchment. Naph grabbed it, nodded once and turned away, starting to make his way back.....  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:46 pm
*Alies rolled over in her sleep and reached over hoping to find Naph, but not feeling him there she woke up. She sighed deeply and rolled over on her back. She wanted to lay with him just once.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:56 am
Naph entered the bar, pushing back his hair and adjusted the glasses he had found. He thought they suited his new look. He put the scroll on the bar as he sat down on the stool. He strained his eyes to hear if Alies was moving but couldnt hear anything. He pulled out a tatty blue hardback book. It wasnt that big and the colour had started to fade with time. They pages were yellow and stained but none the less, he pulled out his pen and started to scribble writing into it, chewing the end of his pen everytime he stopped to think.......... 'To Journal, I havent written a log in many a year.....' it began.......  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:50 pm
*Alies decided to finally get out of bed. She walked over to her mirror and brushed her hair then put on her clothes. She went down stairs and saw Naph sitting there. She walked over to him and placed her hand on his chest then kissed his lips.* Hello love.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:33 pm
When Alies appeared at the door, he slipped the book into his pocket. He smiled at her warmly and grabbed the scroll off the bar. "I finally got it!" he cried, "Its a containment spell, it only works once, but i thought we could use it.." he smiled and kissed her.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:12 pm
*Alies took the scroll then read it over nodding every now and then. She laughed softly then looked up at him.* Who did you get this from love?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:03 am
"Ages ago i passed through a forest that had a mage rambling in it. The poor guy was fantastic at spells, but he was mad, and couldnt use them very well. He would still write scrolls, that other magic users could use." he looked up at Alies and smiled, "Now i know absolutly nothing about magic, but you seem to ...." his eyes narrowed, "And no more cutting yourself."  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:00 am
*She smiled softly and shock her head.* Hun, this is for a love spell. *She kissed his lips.* Are you sure you got the right one? *She pointed to one of the ingreidents.* Thats to make passion. *She read it over again.* I have never seen a spell like this. I don't know if it will work. *She looked up at him.* Let me make you one that I know will work and you know I can heal myself so why does it matter if I cut myself for you?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff