Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:39 pm
Leri
But I really wanna know though... WHERE are all these Shizumasa coming from!? xd *watches them rain from the sky*

AHHHH!! NOOOO! It's raining guys!

Hmm..actually that might not be a bad thing... surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:19 pm
I just got done "reading" chap 11...a.k.a. looking at the pictures and reading a page by page summary. yep so anyway, is anyone noticing that almost every guy has a thing for Haine? There are only two guys that aren't Touya and Maguri as far as I can tell...anyone else notice that?  

onigiri_riceball

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:40 pm
onigiri_riceball
I just got done "reading" chap 11...a.k.a. looking at the pictures and reading a page by page summary. yep so anyway, is anyone noticing that almost every guy has a thing for Haine? There are only two guys that aren't Touya and Maguri as far as I can tell...anyone else notice that?

Nope, not every guy. Both Shizumasa don't really like her yet (at least we're not 100% sure).

Here's the list who don't like her (in a love way--they might care for her but they don't love her):

1) Touya
2) Maora
3) Maguri
4) Senri
5) The Guard
6) The Mailman--although, he MIGHT care for her just a bit more >_>; I'm not sure yet  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:13 pm
erm i think...maora likes her. Well, he does say "for haine, i might as well turn back to a guy, so becaureful." to shizumasa...lol. i donno tho. xd  

akeikas
Captain

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:48 pm
I love Maora, it's getting interesting that he dresses like a girl but might turn back to being a guy because of Haine. I like that complex about him. xd I started reading that part and I was like, 'Wait.... he's talking like a guy!' O_o

I'm trying to imagine a Maora that wears the male's school uniform. It isn't working. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:46 pm
I think the guard and mailman-san both like her (or at least that's what Arina wants us to believe. ninja ). Maora might be starting to like her. I dunno, though. I think he likes Maguri more. I think maybe the fake Shizumasa secretly has feelings for Haine.

(Watch me be wrong on everything. >.<)  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:35 am
I'm a strict MaoraxMaguri fan so I can't convince myself to believe Maora likes her xd ... I admit though that he cares for her 3nodding

xd Damn my stubbornness.

I haven't seen a part where the Guard likes her--maybe the mailman but the mailman looks so much like a girlll gonk

Mm... but then again, let's not forget Usio's love for Haine confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:41 am
-hugs Kaze-chan- Ty so much for translating chapter 8! +_+  

Froggy Furnishings

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:13 pm
Leri
Mm... but then again, let's not forget Usio's love for Haine confused

Yeah, I wonder if there's going to be some shoujo-ai in this one. confused

*has watched too much Yami to Boushi to Hon no tabibito (I'm not a shoujo-ai fan but the series had a lot of it)*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:00 pm
:hugs back: no problem~ I'm doing ch9 right now so you might get it next week~ Not this weekend, because...ANIME EXPO!! WOO HOOO!! xd

I like the paring MaoraxMaguri better than MaoraxHaine. Anyway, its kinda obvious that its going to be Haine x fake Shizumasa. I mean...look at all of Tanemura-san's drawings! It either has Fake shi-zun with Haine, or other charas. I mean, come on! lol. xd  

akeikas
Captain

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:55 pm
Um, I just read like all of the summaries for the new chapters and my head hurts now. @_@ Is it just me or does almost every guy -love- Haine!? I mean wth is the Mailman doing leaning over Haine. o_o And Maora acting like a man? xD Last thing, I don't know who to cheer for anymore: Fake Shizumasa or Real Shizumasa? I like teh both of them! >_<

...I'm going to crack in two ._.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:22 am
Skymeri
Um, I just read like all of the summaries for the new chapters and my head hurts now. @_@ Is it just me or does almost every guy -love- Haine!? I mean wth is the Mailman doing leaning over Haine. o_o And Maora acting like a man? xD Last thing, I don't know who to cheer for anymore: Fake Shizumasa or Real Shizumasa? I like teh both of them! >_<

i dont like the real one...he's...evil!! scream lol. anyway, im cheering for fake shizumasa. he cares for her so much heart

:tapes skymeri's head so it won't crack: xd  

akeikas
Captain

pockydrop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:40 pm
Hm. Who's the scanlation group doing this, if there is one? Where??????

All this talk.....I wanna read it!

I saw a picture though. I can see ghost characters in all of them, it's kind of scary. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:16 pm
kitty pyro
Hm. Who's the scanlation group doing this, if there is one? Where??????

All this talk.....I wanna read it!

I saw a picture though. I can see ghost characters in all of them, it's kind of scary. sweatdrop
did you want Ch8? or the latest one? up to Ch7, someone else did it, i think Akutenshi? but Ch8, i did it, crappily. sweatdrop  

akeikas
Captain

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:59 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Skymeri

i dont like the real one...he's...evil!! scream lol. anyway, im cheering for fake shizumasa. he cares for her so much heart

:tapes skymeri's head so it won't crack: xd
LoLz, ty! xD  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas