Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Planet Guardians: Clash of the Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Episode 2 Poll: Which Titan Senshi should bite it first?
  Sailor Hyperion
  Sailor Coeus
  Sailor Theia
  Sailor Phoebe
  Sailor Themis
View Results

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:44 pm
He hadn't exactly expected her to hit him like she did and by the time he recovered, she'd already disappeared. He sat up, rubbing his head in annoyance. He stayed where he was for the moment, taking a mental inventory of himself and finding everything intact.

"You'd better be right." Saturn Knight said as he rose to his feet and turned then left the way he came in. "If not, then we'll all be very sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:48 pm
"I know Eurydice and Arietis will not harm us... I cannot say the same thing for that Sailor Theia..." Miranda was slightly worried about her coming back.  

Darkness Cake

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:29 pm
"I can deal with her. I already would have if you hadn't opened your trap." Saturn Knight paused long enough to go over and half drag Sailor Charon from the room. He really didn't want to give her an earful in public if he could avoid it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:10 pm
Sailor Miranda glared at Saturn Knight. "So I made a mistake... I'm only human!"  

Darkness Cake

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:14 pm
"Good thing we survived it." He snapped back as he left the room with Charon in tow (whether she liked it or not). Once safely out of the room, he turned his attention to Charon. "Use your head before charging in, you could have gotten yourself killed or worse." He reminded her quietly, letting go of her arm. "Tell the others that I went back to Earth."

He turned away from her, walking calmly back to the main entrance. He felt troubled by his encounter with Sailor Theia and he needed some time alone. With a swirl of energy, he vanished from the castle and returned to his own penthouse suite. For now, he had other concerns.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:32 pm
Miranda balled her hand into a fist. "b*****d!!!" She screamed toward Saturn Knight and turned away from the door. "How dare he? As if he hasn't done anything by mistake!!" She ranted to herself.  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:22 am
While everyone was arguing, Sailor Dream walked over to where her tiara had landed and picked it up. "Can we please not argue, at least not here?" She reapplied her tiara and then walked over to Sailor Miranda.

Ceres stood ready to fight, even after the intruders had left. He then grabbed his head and fell to his knees. "Oh no..." He whimpered and whined as he changed back to his fox form.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:42 am
Sailor Miranda bent down to look at the fox. "Are you alright Ceres?"  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:46 am
"I'm fine. I just ran out of energy to hold my form." He sighed before jumping up onto Sailor Miranda's shoulder.

"Do you think we should head back to Earth?"

"I think we should check to see if there was any damage done to the castle." Ceres yawned, revealing his sharp fox teeth.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:46 am
Sailor Miranda nodded. "I agree with Ceres. Just to make sure. I think they only stayed in the throne room, but we need to just check. I'll head to the bedroom. Ceres, do you want to go with Sailor Dream or are you comfy where you are?"  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:21 am
Ceres opened his mouth to speak but was interupted by Sailor Dream.

"You stay with Sailor Miranda, Ceres-kun, I'll go take a look around." She smiled and left the throne room heading in the direction she felt was the garden.

Ceres sighed as Sailor Dream left.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:46 pm
"Something wrong Ceres?" Sailor Miranda spoke as she walked.  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:26 pm
"Tell me... Does Karin-hime seem dense to you?" Ceres continued to lay on Sailor Miranda's shoulder and looked at her with his light blue eyes as he waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:58 pm
Sailor Charon found herself being dragged out of the room by Saturn knight only to find herself being scolded for leaving ahead of everyone else. So she got wrapped up in her emotions, so what practically everyone did, and she wanted to get to where the enemy was to keep them from getting to her princesses. She wasn't about to break her promise she had made so long ago with her brother. He was her only family she had left, and she wasn't about to let the one he cared for die, even if he never confesses his feelings to Pluto.

Turning on her heels, she made her way back towards the throne room to find the others were gone. She let out an annoyed sigh, as she headed off in search of them. They couldn't wait for her to return, before leaving. On top of that she didn't know if they teleported back to earth or if they were still in the castle.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:10 pm
Sailor Dream found her way to the Plutonean garden and smiled. She walked over to the flowers and gently touched the soft petals. When she was younger, she thought that people were born from flowers, that was why the petals were soft like skin. "I still believe that atleast the purest of beings are born from your beatiful petals." She smelt the flower she had touched and sighed.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff