Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:03 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #59
NEW SUBFORUM!

We now have a new subforum specially made for all Shinshi Doumei Cross topics. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:05 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #60
SHINSHI DOUMEI CROSS LICENSED!

Viz has licensed Shinshi Doumei Cross for their Shojo Beat line. The series will be released under the title Gentleman's Alliance starting in March 2007. There is no news yet whether it will be serialized in the Shojo Beat magazine or released by seperate volumes.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:07 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #61
LATE NEWS, BUT ARINA BLOG

Here are banners Arina made to her blog! XD The first one is linked, so if you are interested, go ahead and click that one. These are linked from TinyPic, so go ahead and directlink it if you would like

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:30 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #62
OMG! OVER 8k GOLD AND OVER 300 MEMBERS!

am I the only one who noticed the guild has 8??? lol. i wish I had it...*sigh* hehehehe. And Over 300 peeps!! WOOT! Go us! lol.

anyway, thanks for all of you peep's support! We'll do our best to make this guild enjoyable for everyone!  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:59 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #63
THE GENTLEMEN ALLIANCE CROSS COVER

The cover for SDC volume 1 has finally appeared on Amazon!

The first volume of the series will be released on March 6, 2007. There have been rumours that there will be a special poster included with the book. It will retail for $8.99.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:05 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #64
GUILD HOUSE OPENING JAN 13!!!

OKay, so Leri and I were talking on AIM and we decided that this guild deserved a house on Towns!!! So, here's the thing:

we are opening the house to everyone on Jan 13 2007, (the 2nd year aniversary of TA thread which is the original OTAG). SO, here's where YOU come in. Much as we want to make this look as all of you want it, we don't have the money (gold) to make it happen. I wanted to know if you can donate some gold or furniture to us! It's not a requirement, and donating will NOT give you an opportunity to become admins or whatever. However, you will be helping us make our home for future TA guild parties and so on.

Here are the color schemes:
Red
White
Black
(to match Shinshi Coumei Cross which is Arina's current runnning series)

What we have already:
gold
black table
spagetti

SEND TO: The Arina Tanemura Guild

PLEASE AVOID:
beds

DO NOT: donate to the guild! we CAN NOT pull money from it!!  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:13 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #65
TA Guild Account

All right, so we (Leri thank you!) made a TA guild account, so we can send out mass PM and stuff. Send all housing items AND donation money (if you want it to go for housing) there. New people, PLEASE add the following sn onto your friend list so we can get a PM to you.

SN: The Arina Tanemura Guild

Leri, I added everyone up to page 9. I stopped I think 4th person on page 9. If you could, help a bit? Couple page or so would be fine. Solar/Memory if you see this and would like to help us add the 345 (yay!) members, please PM Leri and she will tell you the pass. I would do them myself, but I just don’t have time now. Talk to you all later!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:19 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #66
PLEASE ADD ME!

Add me to your friend list so we can contact you easily.

This is Kaze right now. Other admins will be on this. PM Kaze if you see anything weird going on with this account.  

The Arina Tanemura Guild
Crew

The Arina Tanemura Guild
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:22 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #67
EVERYONE GOT THEIR FRIEND REQUESTS

All right! WOOHOO! I just did the last person, and ALL OF YOU have gotten a request form. If not, pelase just add me, because i am not going to go through the WHOLE list again. sad

Thanks again, and you will get your mass PM soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:24 pm
ANNOUNCEMENT #68
THE GENTLEMEN'S ALLIANCE † VOL. 1 IS OUT!

The Gentlemen's Alliance † (aka Shinshi Doumei Cross) is out in English now! Support Tanemura-sensei and buy a copy. It's only $8.99 and it comes with a free double sided color poster! biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:47 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #69
ARINA'S ONE SHOT?!?

Shoujo Even Ringo. It was a VERY good one-shot. :]

Scans available. You have to go to Manga Abyss and then join the forum, post 20 posts there. Then you can go to the archive. Go under Shoujo manga, and go all the way to Shoujyo Eve Ringo. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:51 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #70
HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSATY!

our anniversary was on June 4th, 8PM!!! :] I’m very happy that this guild is so big now and that people are enjoying this as much as I do. And we’ve reached over 400+ members! GO ARINA! :] I thank all my crew that has helped expand this guild, and especially of those who have stayed with me since the Official TA Thread. Happy anniversary everyone!  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:01 am
ANNOUNCEMENT #71
ARINA TO AMERICA!

I'm not all too sure, but according to her blog, she's going to be in America very, VERY soon! Actually, she might be here already haha. Well anyway she's going to san fransisco and san diego. There's going to be autograph thing. That's all I know. If anyone has more info, please PM me! heart

EDIT: She's going to be in Comic-con!! I want to go!!!!!! Someone, buy me a airline ticket to San Fran or San Diego! haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:13 pm
Announcement #72
Memory's coming back!

So I kinda forgot to announce that I was leaving in the first place, but the good news is that I'll be coming back on the 10th of December! Six months traveling the world is a long time, yo... Anyway, hope to see you then! heart  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out