Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Help! (UPDATE 02.11.05 - Celebi Movie MoveSet REVEALED!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:04 pm
Ummm. Not fast-fast, but you can breed a Paras to know Spore and False Swipe. It's the only Pokémon that can do that.

Male Scyther with False Swipe + Female Paras = Baby Paras with False Swipe, raise it to learn Spore.

If you want to breed babies that know both moves:
Raise *male* baby Paras with False Swipe to learn Spore.
Find a *different* female Paras, raise to learn Spore.

Breed male Paras Sporer/False Swiper with female Paras Sporer to get Paras eggs that hatch knowing Spore and False Swipe.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:11 pm
Jishin
Ummm. Not fast-fast, but you can breed a Paras to know Spore and False Swipe. It's the only Pokémon that can do that.

Male Scyther with False Swipe + Female Paras = Baby Paras with False Swipe, raise it to learn Spore.

If you want to breed babies that know both moves:
Raise *male* baby Paras with False Swipe to learn Spore.
Find a *different* female Paras, raise to learn Spore.

Breed male Paras Sporer/False Swiper with female Paras Sporer to get Paras eggs that hatch knowing Spore and False Swipe.
Oy... this sounds like a ton of work. gonk And I still have Blue/Red/Yellow to go through! crying Damn me and my want to have a team of six in all my games.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:27 pm
I'd link you to my page explaining a very effective way to chase/capture the Legendary Dogs, but my site appears to have been hacked, or something. stare What is WITH my luck nowadays?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:57 pm
Sui Kune
I'd link you to my page explaining a very effective way to chase/capture the Legendary Dogs, but my site appears to have been hacked, or something. stare What is WITH my luck nowadays?
Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that. sad  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:45 am
Hey, Jishin? How fast is a Paras that knows Spore and False Swipe at level 39?

Wait... can it learn Spore before level 39?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:58 pm
UPDATE

I turned on my N64 (for the first time in forever) to double check my movie moveset. I learned something interesting and changed several things.

Recover
I added Recover to MewTwo because he does this at least once in the second movie. Granted it had to do with the spring water, but I still consider it a move.

I also added Recover to Lugia. Also like MewTwo, it does not recover on its own, but it still does so in the movie.

Entie's Bite
I added Bite when I found out Entie can learn it via the Forgotten TM you win in Stadium2. As a personal requirement, I have any and all Pokemon that can learn Bite or Slash know it. I don't know if he actually uses Bite, but its in there now.

The Removed Whirlpool
I removed whirlpool because I learned that Lugia can learn Whirlwind naturally. This puts me in a very confusing position. Like I said before, I know Lugia cannot learn Twister naturally even though it creates several water twisters in the movie. At first, I thought whirlpool would be a good idea, but then I saw whirlwind, which creates a tornado-like environment whenever it is used in the show.

I need a fourth move to call it done with Lugia, but which of these two I don't know which to pick. Both have their good and bad points, and together they make the water tornado featured throughout the movie. Any expert ledgendary trainer advice is more than appreciated.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:35 am
Does anyone else think Amnisia is a good addition for MewTwo seeing how he keeps asking himself in the first movie "Who am I? What is my purpose?" or am I just fishing for junk with that idea?

Also, does Crunch work like Bite in that it can cause the opponent to flinch?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:53 am
Complex Breeding Chains for Gold/Silver/Crystal
Quote:
I seem to have lost the list of chain breeding sequenses I printed off a site that I can't remember. If anyone can help me, please do so. Thank you

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:50 am
Urrgh. Probably just easier to post whatever you're looking to do, and we can help you construct the chain. I'm not sure what site had that.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:53 pm
Jishin
Urrgh. Probably just easier to post whatever you're looking to do, and we can help you construct the chain. I'm not sure what site had that.
I would if I knew what moves would be possible on what Pokemon through Chain breeding in Crystal, but sadly, my Stadium 2 Library only shows me G/S Egg moves.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Jishin

Steadfast Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:12 pm
Have you tried GameFaqs? They have some pretty awesome and complete FAQs for Crystal ... you may be able to find what you need there.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:18 pm
Jishin
Have you tried GameFaqs? They have some pretty awesome and complete FAQs for Crystal ... you may be able to find what you need there.
I did just now, but apparently I couldn't find the FAQ I once saw. There is a breeding FAQ up, but it doesn't have the sequense of events for every Egg move. I know I saw one like that. It even told how I can have Murkrow learn Sky Attack.... or was that Mirror Move? sweatdrop

Anyway, the only sequence they have up is how to get a Heal Bell Chancy, a Heal Bell/Present Chancy, and Flail Pincer.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:41 pm
Aiyee, so you need Egg Moves?

If so, I'd be able to help. *Whips out all of her guides* Though, I seem to've misplaced my Crystal guide...

And for the sure-fire way to catch the legendaries without wasting your only Master Ball, just duplicate it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:16 pm
Alexa-sama
And for the sure-fire way to catch the legendaries without wasting your only Master Ball, just duplicate it.
Yeah, but I'm not going to do the dup trick unless I feel okay about potentially losing my game/Master Ball/Pokemon in it.  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:11 pm
ZeekSlider
Alexa-sama
Yeah, but I'm not going to do the dup trick unless I feel okay about potentially losing my game/Master Ball/Pokemon in it.

You can't loose anything with the code I know. o __o

'Course, that code can only been used in Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff