Well, what do you think?
  I can see the resemblence
  No way! (please explain)
View Results

Naruto-FP000

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Cadet Chitaru
That's the big part that throws the whole theory off. I can see where that theory is coming from, but perhaps that is just how they feel about someone they hold dear? I mean, anyone would feel the same way abou their best friend(s).

Along with the Organization factor (I am dubbing the anogram as the organizationf actor) that if Riku was a heartless and became a nobody, he would have his name anogrammed.

As I said, I can see where it's going but to me it doesn't seem likely at all other than they have some similar characteristics when it comes to their friends.

And I agree with you. That when it comes to Heartless and Nobody, it should be based on the storyplot, background, and history; not the characteristics or personalities of the characters. Many people thinks that Riku did become a Heartless because he wears dark clothes, but that is not true. Because if Riku did become a Heartless, he would be in the same state as Sora: becoming a Shadow or any of the Heartless. But he didn't, so therefore he doesn't have a Nobody.
U r right!Riku had dark clothes because he fused with Ansem(Xehanort's Heartless).  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:34 pm
I definitely think that if Reno had a Kingdom Hearts incarnation like the other FF characters do (Cloud, Sephiroth, Leon, etc) he would be Axel's other. It's just too much of a coincidence they act and look so alike, and having the same voice is just the icing on the cake.
Unfortunately we may never know.  

Nova Inlustris

Friendly Lunatic

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:54 am
Well, IF Reno did have a KH incarnation like the other FF characters, then Axel's name would have Reno's name in it. But does he? NO, HE DIDN'T!!! scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:35 am
He was clearly based on Reno...  

F u c k i n g Serious

teentitansJill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:48 am
NO it can't be.. IT JUST CAN'T BE. I don't see it at all so please till me how they look a like.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:37 am
teentitansJill
NO it can't be.. IT JUST CAN'T BE. I don't see it at all so please till me how they look a like.

Red hair, green eyes, cocky personality, marks under the eyes. That's what everyone see them, but like I said, they're not really related as Somebody/Nobody.

And Lorelei Styx, don't let looks fool you.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Tessy5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:12 am
Jisen Meizuki
teentitansJill

Red hair, green eyes, cocky personality, marks under the eyes. That's what everyone see them, but like I said, they're not really related as Somebody/Nobody.

And Lorelei Styx, don't let looks fool you.

Reno has blue eyes....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:33 am
Tessy5
Reno has blue eyes....

My mistakes, I was pretty tired during that time.... redface  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:17 pm
It would seem that Axel's character might have been based off of Reno, but I do not believe His Somebody was Reno, I mean maybe, I won't shun the idea, but I don't know, It just feels like it wouldn't work to me, I think Reno would be shorter then Axel, and isn't the body of a nobody suppose to be a replica to their somebody in a way? .....

Plus Reno's eye's are different, they're blue not green,

Also Reno's name doesn't exactly mach up with Axel, but then again niether did Xemnas's name with his somebody,

But it still just doesn't feel right to me, Oh, one more thing, I want to try and point out a little something,

One day I was throwing the idea of the X's in the Organization XIII members names and stuff and an idea hit me for Axels, I'm sure somebody probably already figured this before me, But what if Axel's real name was Alex, whose to say that they didn't have an X in their names before when they were somebodies, Xemnas did.

Anyway, I'm just tossing the idea out there, not making any assumptions.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:23 pm
They do look alot alike. And they aslo act alike. and sounds alike, maybe they're seperated at birth  

Sully E.

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:46 pm
Sully E.
They do look alot alike. And they aslo act alike. and sounds alike, maybe they're seperated at birth

Well, technicly Axel was never really "Born" in the first place. He's a nobody after all, the only thing He could be "Born" of is Nothingness, because that's what a nobody is.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:02 am
haha that is funny they may ack the same but remember one is good guy.. and the other is bad guy... I think danm kingdom hearts 2to hell. can't get out of the kingdom hearts world.. what do I do?  

teentitansJill

beehive130

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:08 am
User Image
I saw it and reminded me of this thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:26 am
Medevilgirl
And isn't the body of a nobody suppose to be a replica to their somebody in a way? .....

Also Reno's name doesn't exactly mach up with Axel, but then again niether did Xemnas's name with his somebody,

One day I was throwing the idea of the X's in the Organization XIII members names and stuff and an idea hit me for Axels, I'm sure somebody probably already figured this before me, But what if Axel's real name was Alex, whose to say that they didn't have an X in their names before when they were somebodies, Xemnas did.

Not really, not all Organization XIII has to be replica to their Somebodies. Some has slightly different appearance and characteristics. For example, Xemnas has dark skin, but Xehonart has light skin. Sora is brunette while Roxas is blond. Also, Roxas is more aggressive than Sora when it comes to loyalty.

Also, Xemnas' name comes from the alias name that Xehonart used. That is why it doesn't "match up," but it's still the same name. Remember, Xehonart uses Ansem's name to cover it.

Plus, we've already discuss this about the rearranging Axel's name. I don't believe that Axel's name who go as Alex but as Lea, Ale, Ela, Lae, Ael, and Eal. Furthermore, some of the translation between Japanese and English change the pronunciation of the letters such as "R" changes to "L." So Axel's name could also be Rea, Rae, Are, Era, Aer, and Ear.

......... xp I've just realized that Are, Era, and Ear are even the worse names than Ale for Axel.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:44 pm
I think it is Axel/Riku, for one simple reason. He wast the one who took Kairi, and helped Namine, if I remember correctly, or at least tried to. Plus, Roxas was his best friend, and hey, look at Riku and Sora. Anyway, I think the reason that people think that Axel and Reno are one and the same, besides the looks, is the voice actor. It is the same person for both, and with the combination of the guy's voice and both of their looks, it makes you want to believe that they are the same.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff